Thread: J Saki - Seduced by a Young Japanese Housewife with 9/10 Body & Oil Slide

Senior Member(無間使者)

J Saki - Seduced by a Young Japanese Housewife with 9/10 Body & Oil Slide

Was up for a massage and looked up the Roster at 41 Epping Massage (Sister shop to NS 227) and found 3 J girls working.. Nana, Emi and Saki.. Have seen both Emi and Saki before while Nana is new.

Saki was avail so easy choice.

Saki is very easy on the eye, def more of your elegant pretty J look than cute.. She'll give any of the J girls at Ginza that I have seen recently a decent run for their money or I would say even naturally more beautiful. Mid twenties on a study visa so not your short shift in and out.

Wearing a long blue dress that highlights her slim but well proportion figure and with her hair out, she's easily a 8.5/10 in face pretty..

She really reminds me of a pretty young married J wife u see on JAV that is elegant and polite but has that demeanor that you just want to devour.

Her massage is good to above average as she actually really tries to untied the knots and wants to relive pressure points. This includes a pressure point foot massage... Then as she moves into Part 2 with extras, she acts very innocent and giggles when asking what extras you prefer. I found that very cute.

I went with a body to body oil massage and she has one of the best Japanese Bods in Sydney. that's why the 9/10.. This score is for the whole body, tits and smooth as silk skin allover especially her peach bum........

Saki acts sometimes like a newbie which is cute but at the same time is really service orientated.

She 's a great combo...

Epping and NS 227 has a real good selection of J girls currently and is great for that spend of $50-$150 extra menu and allowing u and the girl to decide where the session goes.

Happy Punting

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cheers for the AR! Do you know if she offers part 3?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyb View Post
    Cheers for the AR! Do you know if she offers part 3?
    Unfortunately she has decided to stop offering Part 3 for personal reasons. I respect her for that choice which is why working in a ML shop allows them
    have a choice. She still does a mean CBJ n unreal oil body to body slide n very close to a korean style pussy slide .

Lovely girl .