Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Falling in love with Massage therapist

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Maybe you believe in fairies, or Santa Claus, too?

J girls have few morals when it comes to playing with men.
    100%. Laughed when he wrote this. Japanese girls are the most ruthless women on earth. Just cause they seem demure on the surface doesn't mean they actually are.

The OP needs a bit of life experience me thinks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aokiji1234543212 View Post
    I know it shouldnt happen. I kept telling myself for weeks now . Like i cant catch a feeling with this girl.
    So first time visited her, she was new in the shop. And we secretly exchanged our number. She got boyfriend. We texting once in a while i got it she got boyfriend so cant really reply on me.

Second visit. Nearly drop her home , but her boyfriend come to pick her up. Then the next night at 1am in the morning . She texted me asking if i am still up , she s trying to catch up for a drink.

Third visit when things goes a bit wild. I gave her a letter . Written in japanese. And a cute doll keychain. She was really happy. Even when she open the door at the shop and found out it was me. She was like so excited. Asked her to be honest like . If u dont want catch up or text from me just please tell me . So i can back up . But she say just keep texting her from different apps so her boyfriend not gonna find out and we set up a catch up this coming Saturday but not sure yet. At the very last session i asked for selfie. Not to mention . We have a nat sex as well. Which is i believe she didnt do it with someone else.

What should i do now ?

Im pretty fucked up and exhausted

She is japanese. So i believe shes pretty honest
    She has a boyfriend, texts you and does bbfs with you and think she is honest?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny77 View Post
    I know right . Cant believe she only do Bbfs with me lol.

Far out . Lol. Allowing STD to my body.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Had similar experience as OP with a very sweet 20s J girl who was very popular in one of the CBD shops that’s still going strong. Visited her over 30 times at the shop and over time she got really really intimate.

She said she didn’t want me to visit the shop any more, nor would she accept any money, so started staying at 5 star CBD hotels overnight with her 1-2 times every week over almost 6 months. Took a few overnight local trips with her as well. 2-3 love making sessions every night… we probably did it over a hundred times. 99% of the time kept it safe although there were a couple of occasions where we both lost our composure. But sensible enough not to CIP.

Did seriously consider whether I wanted to get into a relationship with her, however the fact that she was working 3-4 days each week at the shop and presumably fucking dudes left right and centre (maybe in not as uninhibited a way as she was with me, who knows) kept me sane. Then the day came when she moved back to J and that was that.

Moral of the story? Don’t fall in love with an ML. Enjoy the intimacy while it lasts… but know when to move on. Might sound cold but it’s the only way to keep complications away.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Obviously, you like the girl. There's no question about that. We get these stories in the forum once awhile. One way or another, most of us will come out and tell you it's not a good idea. Hell, I was you last year. So here goes, DO NOT date her or even fantasize about dating her. You will not only pay with your wallet, but also with your mental health. You might think that you are strong enough to not care about her profession, but when you find out that she actually enjoyed a few sessions here and there just like how she's enjoying her time with you, "a client," you are not gonna take it so well. You can like them or even be fond of them, but don't think for a second that you should date them.

Enjoy it while it last, but you have know that it won't last forever, and one day it will end. So prepare yourself for that.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny77 View Post
    The mind plays tricks when the little head leads the big head 👍

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    How OP fares will depend only on his mental strength, IMO. It's not about the girls, it's about us.
    Everyone is saying don't do this, don't do that, but does he have the mental fortitude to do it? Is he the type to easily go head over heels for a girl, or he's a stone cold SOB?

Good luck to the OP from me.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aokiji1234543212 View Post
    I know it shouldnt happen. I kept telling myself for weeks now . Like i cant catch a feeling with this girl.
    So first time visited her, she was new in the shop. And we secretly exchanged our number. She got boyfriend. We texting once in a while i got it she got boyfriend so cant really reply on me.

Second visit. Nearly drop her home , but her boyfriend come to pick her up. Then the next night at 1am in the morning . She texted me asking if i am still up , she s trying to catch up for a drink.

Third visit when things goes a bit wild. I gave her a letter . Written in japanese. And a cute doll keychain. She was really happy. Even when she open the door at the shop and found out it was me. She was like so excited. Asked her to be honest like . If u dont want catch up or text from me just please tell me . So i can back up . But she say just keep texting her from different apps so her boyfriend not gonna find out and we set up a catch up this coming Saturday but not sure yet. At the very last session i asked for selfie. Not to mention . We have a nat sex as well. Which is i believe she didnt do it with someone else.

What should i do now ?

Im pretty fucked up and exhausted

She is japanese. So i believe shes pretty honest
    Bro, here’s the deal: you’re out here thinking you’re falling for this girl, but lemme break it down like this – you’re not in love. You’re in emotional confusion, because this situation’s all kinds of messy, like when you’re on a smooth ride, but the GPS sends you through the worst possible neighborhood.

Let’s keep it real: she’s got a boyfriend, you’re sneaking around, and now you’re feeling some type of way because of the “nat sex” (which, by the way, always gets dudes caught up – it’s that mind trick, man). But here’s the kicker – you’re in a transactional setup, and she’s playing two roles: one for her boyfriend, and one for you. Now, that sounds like a business deal to me. If you’re paying for service, don’t expect to catch feelings. It’s like buying a cheeseburger and proposing to the cook.

In the immortal words of my man, Meng, “Even if she leaves her BF for you, how long until you’re the next dude hiding texts?” It’s like swapping places, but this time you’re the sucker in the cycle. And don’t even start with “she’s Japanese so she’s honest” – bro, honesty ain’t got a nationality, it’s got actions. And these actions? All kinds of red flags.

You’ve got a therapist? Nah, man, you’ve got someone getting paid to make people feel good. You’re the customer, so don’t confuse that good feeling with love.

Here’s the advice: you need to detach. Take a deep breath and realize, you’re not her savior, and this ain’t a rom-com. The best thing you can do for your own sanity is to hit the brakes, pull a “Forrest Gump” and run, because if you don’t, you’ll end up more messed up than when you started. She’s gonna keep living her life, and you’ll be sitting there all twisted up.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Pull back somewhat and see what her reaction is…

May become apparent she quickly moves on to the next sucker… or it emerged that she also strangely is developing feelings for you, or at least genuinely likes spending time… she may not even want you to date her, just a release from her life that she may not be happy with?

Good luck

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Old white man issues right there

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's quite normal for Japanese WLs to provide BBFS in Japan, it's a norm in their culture so I don't think her letting you go in naturally should be taken as a sign that she has feelings for you

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    100%. Laughed when he wrote this. Japanese girls are the most ruthless women on earth. Just cause they seem demure on the surface doesn't mean they actually are.

The OP needs a bit of life experience me thinks.
    How so? Genuinely curious about this as I assume when it.comes to being ruthless, thai women would take first place due the need for money and also the culture and normalcy of sex tourism.

I'd assumed jap girls are more submissive to men due to the culture and also not coming from a poorer country like other girls do.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    How so? Genuinely curious about this as I assume when it.comes to being ruthless, thai women would take first place due the need for money and also the culture and normalcy of sex tourism.

I'd assumed jap girls are more submissive to men due to the culture and also not coming from a poorer country like other girls do.
    It's the law of opposites Blowsie.

'The stronger the light, the darker the shadows'.

The more sweet demure etc they seem, there's a raging suppressed demon under there deadset. Or the opposite, the louder and more intimidating a guy tries to sound the more likely he is a wailing coward.

The quiet controlled ones in the face of violence are the ones who will fuck you sideways and bend you into a pretzel.

Normalcy of sex tourism doesn't automatically mean they become money hungry etc. it's just another 'job'. But just like anything, if they can make more money off you why not? That's not money 'hungry' it's just taking advantage of naivety. If you are willing to pay 1000 for something worth 100, that's not their fault necessarily.

I have yet to meet a money hungry Thai, except maybe Jolie from chill massage but I cant recall of the top of my head if she was Thai.

Anyway, as usual these type of posts attract way more replies than it should 😂

Senior Member(無間使者)
    @FOx I have to agree with brother @JJBlows

Thai women take first place when it comes to ruthlessness and being money hungry.

There have been many old bald fat Farangs who lost their entire life savings, hundreds of thousands of dollars to Thai women. Some even delete(kill) themselves over this

And these Thai women have no regret or remorse about it. They just find the next Farang to scam. There have been many documented stories of Farangs being set up to be killed by their Thai Wives/GF's to inherit their money or get their life insurance money.

Its like their entire culture & religion revolves around money

Japanese girls from my experience at least have morals & ethics over this. Thai women will kill you for money.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No money no honey

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by mn69 View Post

Thai women take first place when it comes to ruthlessness and being money hungry.

There have been many old bald fat Farangs who lost their entire life savings, hundreds of thousands of dollars to Thai women. Some even delete(kill) themselves over this

And these Thai women have no regret or remorse about it. They just find the next Farang to scam. There have been many documented stories of Farangs being set up to be killed by their Thai Wives/GF's to inherit their money or get their life insurance money.

Japanese girls from my experience at least have morals & ethics over this. Thai women will kill you for money.
    Remind me not to hang around the Thai girls you know!

😂😂😂

I do think this is a big case of Baader-Meinhof syndrome.

Look it up.

Trust me happens all the time. You then start seeing everything they do as something money hungry or ruthless, because thats all your looking for.

It's like when you have a Wife or missus who only ever sees what you DIDNT do. They don't give a shit that you fixed that door, built the storage shed, lugged a fucking 30kg bag of rice in for her, or made sure the smoke alarm batteries were changed.

Nah she'll have a colossal whinge over the fact you out your single coffee mug next to the sink without washing it.

Senior Member(無間使者) Elbortomorton's Avatar
    I feel for the OP it’s the power of the pussy and he has succumb to it !

We all been there

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by mn69 View Post

I have no problems with a hottie taking all my money, I can’t take it with me. Knowing what we know though, if one is getting into this game, you might as well play the game and anticipate her moves. Sure you will loose some money just play the game ahead of her, fuck a hottie for an extended period of time and move on before she kills you or takes all of your money.

Actually just as I type this I get tired of thinking how much trouble it would be to stay ahead and play the game. Far better to just pay fuck and leave

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Elbortomorton View Post
    I feel for the OP it’s the power of the pussy and he has succumb to it !

We all been there
    Old mate needs to start barebacking/CIP more girls so he has the variety and multiple options open to him instead of getting whipped over that one girl and realise they are all the same in the end.

I can understand from doing it in rubbers and then have that one girl who makes you feel special plays with your head but when you have a few girls who are selective and let you CIP, then it's easier to get back into the habit of proper punting instead of being delusional. Some girls are naturally good hearted but others are just fucked

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

In for a penny, in for a pound.

So I’ve dated a few and in my opinion yes they’re all in it for the money. On my first date with one she asked “where all my money was”? She then suggested it was “in a trust” and I agreed. Pretty forthright don’t you think?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12