Thread: J Maho, 19yo, love sex, super slim firm body, almost like a virgin

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

J Maho, 19yo, love sex, super slim firm body, almost like a virgin

Maho caught my attention recently cuz she's advertised as 19yo, weight and height about what I like.

Managed to book her and it was quite an experience to remember. Not the usual type of punt that I normally find.

Look-wise, you'll get a young 19yo, firm fit slim body with great body, great legs, thigh gap, slender legs, small A cup. Pictures are fairly accurate of what you see is what you get.

Some guys don't like slim/skinny girls like Maho, but plenty do, me included.

Into the room, her face looks prettier and cute in real life than the picture IMO.

Body is exactly just I like. Slightly tanned skin, and no experience.

She's newbie to this industry. She forgot to use mouthwash so I asked her if I could use it then gave it to her.

After shower, then on to the bed, she started with licking my nipples. Her skills wasn't any good as expected so I asked her to lie down so that I can do the rest.

She's shaven above the clit, but has some bush on pussy lips for some reason. Normally I prefer completely shaven, or even better laser'd. But haven't seen bush for some time so I was fairly turned on with her small bush. Touching her public hair was kind of fun and this girl was already wet with me touching her pussy.

DATY her for some time which she liked it. Then tried a finger in. This girl is like a complete newbie to sex. One finger in and she was moaning like she was having sex the first time. and I had to be gentle.

After a bit, I realised there was blood from her pussy. I thought it was period but it wasn't. there was no bad smell. Fuck, I thought I've just fingered a virgin lol. And I usually make sure my finger nails are all clean and trimmed with no sharp nails.

Normally blood turns me off quickly. But this time I wasn't. Got some tissue to clean it. Asked her if she's ok or in pain. She used translator to tell me that "the entry hole is small, it'll expand slowly and heal so don't worry".
    I stopped fingering her cuz didn't want to see more blood.

Then put on dom and started in mish. I had to be slow. As I said, it was like fucking a girl who experiences sex the first time. Her reaction was like intense, don't know, maybe she was hurt little? but she grabbed me and pushed me to fuck her, so it seems she also enjoyed it.
    She didn't bleed anymore after that, surprisingly. The sex was very good.

Overall: I felt like I just had a session with a virgin. A 19yo girl, slim fit toned hourglass body, cute pretty face. Sex was good. She wanted me to fuck her. I don't think anyone can ask for more. I wish I managed a longer fuck this time. Usually I come faster when I like the girl look and the session goes well.

Bush: maybe it's a turn off for some guys, I'd prefer shaven but actually this time I was turned on with her bush.

English was limited but we managed to talk a bit. Maho is completely inexperienced so if you like to lead and can lead her then it'd be a good session. If you're nervous around girls and need the girls to lead you then probably it'd be an average punt.

Great report xboyx.
    I'm a fan of skinny 🤪

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by lyychee View Post
    Great report xboyx.
    I'm a fan of skinny ��
    everyday I'm checking roster to see if Maho is back. and I know some other punters are also waiting for her. We're loyal fans standing here singing "Right Here Waiting" song by Richard Marx