Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Falling in love with Massage therapist

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aokiji1234543212 View Post
    I know it shouldnt happen. I kept telling myself for weeks now . Like i cant catch a feeling with this girl.
    So first time visited her, she was new in the shop. And we secretly exchanged our number. She got boyfriend. We texting once in a while i got it she got boyfriend so cant really reply on me.

Second visit. Nearly drop her home , but her boyfriend come to pick her up. Then the next night at 1am in the morning . She texted me asking if i am still up , she s trying to catch up for a drink.

Third visit when things goes a bit wild. I gave her a letter . Written in japanese. And a cute doll keychain. She was really happy. Even when she open the door at the shop and found out it was me. She was like so excited. Asked her to be honest like . If u dont want catch up or text from me just please tell me . So i can back up . But she say just keep texting her from different apps so her boyfriend not gonna find out and we set up a catch up this coming Saturday but not sure yet. At the very last session i asked for selfie. Not to mention . We have a nat sex as well. Which is i believe she didnt do it with someone else.

What should i do now ?

Im pretty fucked up and exhausted

She is japanese. So i believe shes pretty honest
    She has a boyfriend, texts you and does bbfs with you and think she is honest?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Had similar experience as OP with a very sweet 20s J girl who was very popular in one of the CBD shops that’s still going strong. Visited her over 30 times at the shop and over time she got really really intimate.

She said she didn’t want me to visit the shop any more, nor would she accept any money, so started staying at 5 star CBD hotels overnight with her 1-2 times every week over almost 6 months. Took a few overnight local trips with her as well. 2-3 love making sessions every night… we probably did it over a hundred times. 99% of the time kept it safe although there were a couple of occasions where we both lost our composure. But sensible enough not to CIP.

Did seriously consider whether I wanted to get into a relationship with her, however the fact that she was working 3-4 days each week at the shop and presumably fucking dudes left right and centre (maybe in not as uninhibited a way as she was with me, who knows) kept me sane. Then the day came when she moved back to J and that was that.

Moral of the story? Don’t fall in love with an ML. Enjoy the intimacy while it lasts… but know when to move on. Might sound cold but it’s the only way to keep complications away.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12