Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Take 5, getting back to its former glory

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Red face Hello my friends I am Stella

I found out about this website from another woman, but I ignored it because I thought this was your world and I wanted to respect you and not interfere. I just visited here occasionally to take a peek into your world. But I know that someone posted on this thread a while ago using my name, not me. I know who it was and why it was done.

Some people post on this site for their own benefit, some people post because they really care about ML, and some people just share information. (I believe you guys are adults so you can tell the difference quickly.)

I used to get so stressed out from being mentioned so much in this thread that I even got shingles. There are so many weird people out there that you can't even imagine. So I used to tell my clients sometimes that if they were going to mention me on this website, I wouldn't be able to provide any services. I knew it wouldn't be financially beneficial for me, but I had to protect myself.

This time I wanted to let you know that I asked someone to post this article for me.

I know I am so loved and I am grateful.

I have a few requests. First, please don't record or film. Second, don't do anything she says you don't want. Third, treat her gently. Fourth, make a flexible reservation so that she can have at least a shower and meal time. Fifth, don't haggle over the price.

I always try to be a good ML to you (if you're a gentleman, you already know that😘 right?) Let's enjoy life rather than arguing or gossiping here.

You probably know that I'm not fluent in English, so please understand this.hahaha

From. Stella H

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Can confirm Mina is wildly hot. Imo she is the hottest ive seen in a long time.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Had to check out what is the fuss is all about. Had to book a day ahead for Mina. Agree she is hot but not in the way of model look (normal jap look) but her attitude and body shape as there is no fat to be find. Other ladies who were sitting in the rooms with no customers were as hot or as young. But what made this girls booked out instead the others are smiles, attitudes, english level and strong hand. I can honestly say girls such as Aya(now gone) from 5star is much more beautiful and have better sex skill then this lady but this lady can both give you a good massage and make you smiles, which is a lethal combination. Hence she is so popular with her customers even through she have only started this for two or so weeks.
    I believe she will be working less soon which make booking her impossible. For me at least. She will also leave our great country in a few months time. This lady is very smart in her pricing. Charging more than the usual price with you don't feel you paid more.
    Is good we see more competition in this space as I hate how 5star taking all the girls of other shops such as SSDS, SDS, 4S and Vivi etc. and said his shop is the busies jap shop in Brisbane.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Feels like Daisy been at T5 for quite a while now. Anyone know?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'm currently on vacation,
    and I need a regular client to help me interview two girls.
    I've already done a video call, and they're very beautiful.
    One of the interviews is on Tuesday, October 1st, in the afternoon.
    If any client is available, please DM me. Thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ZheYellow View Post
    Zoom call max is 300 participants, lol.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by rojerramjet View Post
    Zoom call max is 300 participants, lol.
    Auction off spots on the call to the biggest creeps what a business opportunity!!

Imagine the kind of person who would want to waste their time doing something like that.

Might want to reconsider this idea, whatever desperado nut job is interested in such a thing, the girl won't want to come after meeting the worst of whats waiting for her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    With all due love and respect, but this may be the most stupid thing ive ever read on this forum.
    And there is stiff competition
    I wouldnt trust the people in this forum to piss in the ocean if they were stuck on a boat
    Can you imagine Jacki or Pam doing this? Red? Wei? Kat? Fuck even the worst shop in Brisbane wouldnt do this.

If you havent identified trusted clients and messaged them already, then sending a public message to thousands of people in Brisbane with no skill or ability to interview for you, then that isnt going to fix the problem.

Get Daisy to do it. She seems smarter than you.
    Stick to your strengths. Posting on a message board is not one of them.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It’s important for any workplace to ensure a positive and respectful environment for everyone. Focusing on quality and genuine service can definitely make a difference in how a business is perceived.

Sounds like you're concerned about how the recruitment process is handled and the potential negative experiences for customers?

What a great fucking idea!
    Focusing on quality and show no respect to the girls by asking customers to take them for test ride and tell you what they think.on the premise they are being interviewed.

Hope the girls read this and know what they can expect at the interview. Customers that get to test them before they even work there.
    Sounds like a shop every ML in Brisbane wants to work at
    Fucking brilliant idea!!
    How many guys have lined up?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by maxa View Post
    Had to check out what is the fuss is all about. Had to book a day ahead for Mina. Agree she is hot but not in the way of model look (normal jap look) but her attitude and body shape as there is no fat to be find. Other ladies who were sitting in the rooms with no customers were as hot or as young. But what made this girls booked out instead the others are smiles, attitudes, english level and strong hand. I can honestly say girls such as Aya(now gone) from 5star is much more beautiful and have better sex skill then this lady but this lady can both give you a good massage and make you smiles, which is a lethal combination. Hence she is so popular with her customers even through she have only started this for two or so weeks.
    I believe she will be working less soon which make booking her impossible. For me at least. She will also leave our great country in a few months time. This lady is very smart in her pricing. Charging more than the usual price with you don't feel you paid more.
    Is good we see more competition in this space as I hate how 5star taking all the girls of other shops such as SSDS, SDS, 4S and Vivi etc. and said his shop is the busies jap shop in Brisbane.
    can't wait to see her again, booked her tomorrow.10/10

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by StellaH View Post
    I found out about this website from another woman, but I ignored it because I thought this was your world and I wanted to respect you and not interfere. I just visited here occasionally to take a peek into your world. But I know that someone posted on this thread a while ago using my name, not me. I know who it was and why it was done.

Some people post on this site for their own benefit, some people post because they really care about ML, and some people just share information. (I believe you guys are adults so you can tell the difference quickly.)

I used to get so stressed out from being mentioned so much in this thread that I even got shingles. There are so many weird people out there that you can't even imagine. So I used to tell my clients sometimes that if they were going to mention me on this website, I wouldn't be able to provide any services. I knew it wouldn't be financially beneficial for me, but I had to protect myself.

This time I wanted to let you know that I asked someone to post this article for me.

I know I am so loved and I am grateful.

I have a few requests. First, please don't record or film. Second, don't do anything she says you don't want. Third, treat her gently. Fourth, make a flexible reservation so that she can have at least a shower and meal time. Fifth, don't haggle over the price.

I always try to be a good ML to you (if you're a gentleman, you already know that😘 right?) Let's enjoy life rather than arguing or gossiping here.

You probably know that I'm not fluent in English, so please understand this.hahaha

From. Stella H
    Sorry no sympathy for Stella here..

You earn more than $2k a day and come on here crying how inconsiderate your customers are. Wtf

Up to you to make sure you get time to eat. Not the customer spending their hard earned $ to come see you. Work your schedule around them don't expect the customer to work around you.
    How are we expected to know you haven't eaten.
    Show more appreciation that customers want to see you.

Here's some advice. See one less dick a day to give you time to eat instead of coming on here complaining how tough life is and how inconsiderate your customers are.

Good to know you don't allow time to shower between customers. 🤮
    No wonder you get sick with poor hygiene practices
    Hope you didn't work when you had shingles...

You are at the high end of the market so should consider dropping your prices anyway
    Too expensive for what you provide compared to the other high quality girls in this shop. They are more fun and better service without the precious attitude.
    Don't hear them complaining.

As for the guy who helped you write this. He should have given you better advice and told you how ridiculous it is posting this garbage and sounding like a princess with a golden pussy.
    Oh wait...
    If he really loves you he would have talked you out of it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by maxa View Post

Quote Originally Posted by DucatiBoy View Post
    can't wait to see her again, booked her tomorrow.10/10
    I'm her first client tomorrow

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Genius move, now the shop will figure out who you are

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What a weird shop and thread: the manager, the ML, and the IDs pretending to be clients to promote the shops.

To ensure that other clients have the opportunity to book the best massage ML in Brisbane, while also allowing her time for breaks to shower and eat, also giving the manager a bit of relief, I will avoid booking here and instead try other shops that seem less concerned with such matters: 5 Star, SSDS, Luna, Ticktok, Daydream, Vivi, SDS, Feel good and so on.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314