Thread: Any feedback on candyclub

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Any feedback on candyclub

I am visiting Melbourne from Sydney and thinking of visiting this shop https://www.candyclub392.com/

Any feedback would be appreciated. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    I am visiting Melbourne from Sydney and thinking of visiting this shop https://www.candyclub392.com/

Any feedback would be appreciated. Thank you
    I've only been to this place once, but I can tell you what I know. Haven't gone a second time because of cost-of-living.

The location is a bit public, being on a busy street. The prices are similar to Ginza in Sydney. The girls I saw on lineup were not as pretty as the average Ginza girl, but they were still nice. Service was good.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Agree with these comments. Prefer Ginza anyday

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Thank you folks, will try the place soon

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I've been to CandyClub a few times now and over with this place. I visited websites like reddit and people keep going on about how it has the best asian/japanese girls in Melbourne and that they have a genuine JAV actress there blah blah blah..

They forget to mention that the rooms are grotty and smell bad. If you go there you will have to be a master negotiator in order to see more than 1 girl that is available. There are the standard girls who go by the prices on their website and Japanese girls who all charge different/higher prices apparently. The Japanese girls don't always come out and I'm not the kind of person who will make a booking beforehand because I like to see who I will fuck and don't want to end up with a girl who looks like frog. If none of the girls are to your liking and you leave, the mamasan will swear at you in her language.

First time I went I had Shizouka, she is okay to look at, aged 30's. For the standard rate you get good service from her ($290/1hr) shower together, BBBJ me multiple times, 69, B2B, DFK, multiple positions, she also has a good attitude and follows instruction, downside was her teeth are grey.

Always looking for recommendations for other good Asian brothels with decent looking ladies. I'm looking for girls who give DFK, BBBJ. $400 is usually my price ceiling.