Thread: 108 Mirrage SAYA_My rating is 3.5 out of 5

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

108 Mirrage SAYA_My rating is 3.5 out of 5

108 Mirrage SAYA_My rating is 3.5 out of 5

Massage skill (Part 1) : N/A

->108 MIRRAGE offers nuru massage and diamond service. Both services provide a refreshing experience, unlike traditional Thai massage that focuses on relaxing the body.

English : Not bad

-> She is japanese and has been in Australia for 3 month. However, with our bodies, we were able to sufficiently meet our desired needs.

Massage skill (Part 2) : GOOD!

-> She has a pretty cute face and a body to match. Honestly, I want to give her a very high score for her skills. She has a relatively young face and body, but I can say that her hand movements are the best among the places I've been to recently. I didn't want to pay more than 200 dollars here either, but I couldn't resist the strong desire to put my club in her there. Her reactions also excited me so much. In the end, I let out my desire twice in 40 minutes. I admit this part. It's the best.

If there are other bros who use 108 Mirrage, I'd like to get information about other recommended girls.

My rating is 3.5 out of 5.

Made you cum twice in 40 min for under $200 and you still gave her a 3.5? Lol

Saya is really good service. I’d put her at an 8/10 at least

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any description of Saya please?

I do like a nice Japanese Girl