Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: kamagra oral jelly

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The generic tadalafil, i bought from the chemist warehouse, $ 29.99. It is generic but the manufacturer is Sandoz®

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There is no need to be shy or embarassed. The doctor will not laugh at you. Also, consultations in medical center are one on one with doctor, no nurses around. Just go to another suburb and book a random male doctor from one of the medical centers.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by mikael66 View Post
    a random male doctor from one of the medical centers.
    I rather find a cute female doctor and drop my dax and wave my floppy dick around to show her the problem. this only works if you do it quickly before the little fella starts to wake up

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeymouse View Post
    I rather find a cute female doctor and drop my dax and wave my floppy dick around to show her the problem. this only works if you do it quickly before the little fella starts to wake up
    Also works if you're someone who enjoys sexually harassing someone in their workplace. Which I'm totally fine with. Your mum was too.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    No need to be shy about it. Everybody knows even young healthy guys without any ED problems also take the meds for "recreational" purpose.
    Most GPs wouldn't bat an eyelid when asked for a script, but some if you're friendly with them will give you a sly wink and just give you the script.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910