Thread: Day use rooms / love hotel

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Day use rooms / love hotel

The day use rooms that some hotels use to provide (on dayuse.com) are much harder to find than they were a few years ago. Looks like most, in the CBD at least, have pulled out. Anyone know of any alternatives?
    Perhaps there's a great opportunity for an enterprising massage/brothel operator to offer a side hustle, along the lines of those Japanese love hotels, where you can rent a room by the hour to meet up with your beloved. From what I've seen in Japanese movies (no, not that type of movie), the rooms in these hotels are similar to what we'd find in a Brisbane brothel - clean and comfortable and fit for purpose, but also with a range of accessories and consumables available - and not a disgusting rat hole like some places around town.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Some fairly massive points why this concept would struggle here. Supply/demand - along with the various kinks, most love hotels cater for couples who just need space away from the parents they live with. Also.. population...

This would be a maintenance nightmare. Japanese are typically more respectful and less likely to cause chaos.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The old Ibis Windsor has left the Accor group and and is now independent offering "24 hour" checkin as Imperial Motel Windsor. BYO toys.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone know of day use hotels southside, around Sunnybank?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My apartment in the cbd could be a viable option for the right price/benefit

Junior Member(有D料到)
    During and in between COVID lockdowns they needed to offer this to keep money flowing but they don't now, which is why so many don't do it and the prices have gone up a lot.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I cant see this working at a price much below the daily room rate. The room would need cleaning from the previous guest and cleaning again after your hour of pleasure. Book in is usually after 2pm, so with use, cleaning and other time considerations, it would make the room unbookable for that day. Maybe some sleeze joint with unwashed sheets. How romantic.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    about $140-$150 is the dayuse rate in Brisbane. City places charge for parking which is on top.

I've been getting a place in Springhill for 6 hours. I work a little, she comes over. we do stuff then she checks her phone while I do some work. then we do it more. It's cost effective and keeps the rest of my life clean. I usually bill clients for this time as well.