Thread: Yimi 476 - Nicky

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Yimi 476 - Nicky

Went to check out Yimi at Archerfield and chose for short time with Nicky (Thai) and the service was just robotic and lack lustre. She was also a rude and a bossy at times which was a complete turn off I could almost forced myself to finish just to get out of the place and the exeperience. Never will i return to this place. What happened to it? Didn’t it used to be a good joint?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yimi 476 was always a kinda “okay” joint. They don’t stock the best lineup; and quality of service varies widely between each providers. It’s often a hit and miss for me. I don’t usually venture out that way nowadays and last time I was there was at least 3 years ago. The only good thing about this joint is it is at least reasonably clean - a little dusty but clean joint.

Asian Stars (AS) down the road have better girls and better service in my opinion. But AS I am sorry to say is a dump… if you are okay with that it’s better VFM joint.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Been there a few times and only once stayed with a girl. Other times there was just nothing to choose from. AS have better looking girls usually, but service is mostly lacklustre as with most Chinese brothels.