Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 4/7 Ward Pl, Dural NSW 2158

Phone : 0434999363

Hours of Business : 10 am–8 pm

Rates : $90 an hour

Extras Cost :$50

Services Provided This Session : Massage, CHJ

Size/shape : Short with massive tits

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Value for money/recommend? : At 90 bucks an hour for a RNT massage, Na.

My experience/comments : I was in the area for a dinner and had some time to kill. So I thought I would grab a massage. First shop I checked out was a Chinese massage shop, I walked up the stairs and all I could hear was a whole lotta fucking from one room. There was no-one else around so I looked at the massage price list, $100 an hour (shiiiiiit).
    Next shop Pau Jai Thai Massage, in behind the Chinese shop. I was greeted by a beautiful Thai lady and was told $90 an hour, I instantly thought this was a legit joint. I was shown to a room and was greeted by Mona. The rooms here were just like any other Thai shop with curtains in between the rooms, but spacious. After 10 minutes (the undies came off) it became obvious this place wasn't so legit after all. Mona provided a very average massage but a nice hand job for an agreed $50. She is a ultra friendly girl as we walked around the shop she kept grabbing my cock and promising a BJ next time lol. I didn't see her naked but as a guess, her tits must have bee E's. As I am not a local, I will unlikely be visiting this shop again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    140 for an hour with CHJ is pricey. We’ll have to give up when it gets to that price everywhere else

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just tried this place out and the receptionist lady did my massage. She wasn't my type but I didn't see any other girls around and didn't ask. Left the underwear on and she pulled them down just over my butt to massage it while doing my back, some slight finger tickles during this and when doing my legs she ran her fingers up into the underwear to tickle my balls.

She flipped me over and did a front massage while the towel covered my body and had a good few rubs on my cock. She unfortunately wasn't my type at all but I got the feeling if I was hard she would have offered.

I'll try this place again with the hope they have some petite Thai girls on the roster.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skegg View Post
    Just tried this place out and the receptionist lady did my massage. She wasn't my type but I didn't see any other girls around and didn't ask. Left the underwear on and she pulled them down just over my butt to massage it while doing my back, some slight finger tickles during this and when doing my legs she ran her fingers up into the underwear to tickle my balls.

She flipped me over and did a front massage while the towel covered my body and had a good few rubs on my cock. She unfortunately wasn't my type at all but I got the feeling if I was hard she would have offered.

I'll try this place again with the hope they have some petite Thai girls on the roster.
    Give it another try.
    When I went, the lady at reception was smoking hot

Sent from my SM-S928B using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What day did you visit? Maybe Saturday is a slow day.

The other thing I've noticed is Mentos seem to be at the reception of all the establishments I've been to that offer extras. The couple of places I've been that are definitely legit didn't have Mentos ��
    Last edited by Skegg; 21-07-2024 at 07:09 PM. Reason: Extend8ng

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What day did you visit? Maybe Saturday is a slow day.

The other thing I've noticed is Mentos seem to be at the reception of all the establishments I've been to that offer extras. The couple of places I've been that are definitely legit didn't have Mentos ��
    I went on Saturday.
    Forget about the Mentos. They can be at legit shops as well. Some Thai RnT's will also offer tea or water afterwards, just like legit shops.

Sent from my SM-S928B using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The same saturday as me? if so, maybe the receptionist is the girl that is currently available.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Try Mondays, see if Sunny is working.

BTW, Mona is still around, she can do a decent massage if requested.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by rsandtc View Post
    Try Mondays, see if Sunny is working.

BTW, Mona is still around, she can do a decent massage if requested.
    Noted. I'll give that a try.. I was thinking of heading up there this afternoon on the way home from work

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Noted. I'll give that a try.. I was thinking of heading up there this afternoon on the way home from work
    Did you see Tanya or Anny ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Mona

Quote Originally Posted by Backdraft69 View Post
    Person's Name : Mona

Establishment : Pau Jai Thai Massage

Month/Year of Visit : December 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 4/7 Ward Pl, Dural NSW 2158

Phone : 0434999363

Hours of Business : 10 am–8 pm

Rates : $90 an hour

Extras Cost :$50

Services Provided This Session : Massage, CHJ

Size/shape : Short with massive tits

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Value for money/recommend? : At 90 bucks an hour for a RNT massage, Na.

My experience/comments : I was in the area for a dinner and had some time to kill. So I thought I would grab a massage. First shop I checked out was a Chinese massage shop, I walked up the stairs and all I could hear was a whole lotta fucking from one room. There was no-one else around so I looked at the massage price list, $100 an hour (shiiiiiit).
    Next shop Pau Jai Thai Massage, in behind the Chinese shop. I was greeted by a beautiful Thai lady and was told $90 an hour, I instantly thought this was a legit joint. I was shown to a room and was greeted by Mona. The rooms here were just like any other Thai shop with curtains in between the rooms, but spacious. After 10 minutes (the undies came off) it became obvious this place wasn't so legit after all. Mona provided a very average massage but a nice hand job for an agreed $50. She is a ultra friendly girl as we walked around the shop she kept grabbing my cock and promising a BJ next time lol. I didn't see her naked but as a guess, her tits must have bee E's. As I am not a local, I will unlikely be visiting this shop again.
    I can confirm they are glorious big tits which Mona will happily smother you with. She loves giving guys pleasure.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Mona

Mona has glorious big tits. Does a great massage and enjoys looking after you.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone seen Lisa at Pau Jai? Some feedback will be good.