Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Four seasons massage indro

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost of BarneyRubble View Post
    The management at 5 Star seem to be able to remove these restrictors on the japanese vehicles with ease and many of them can be driven like you are on the aotobahn with the top down. And anal
    Are you sure?
    I tried one of the Japanese model Miyu at 5Star and it was pretty restrictive, and very bared menu.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaser74 View Post
    Any of the new ones worth checking out?
    Hi all, long time observer first time poster.

I dropped into 4S the other day for the first time and saw N ##a from Thailand. Highly recommended - very attractive a little taller, personable, likes a laugh and gives an excellent service. Operates also from sister shop Mints. Treat her well and you will have a great time. As always YMMV.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr X View Post
    Hi all, long time observer first time poster.

I dropped into 4S the other day for the first time and saw N ##a from Thailand. Highly recommended - very attractive a little taller, personable, likes a laugh and gives an excellent service. Operates also from sister shop Mints. Treat her well and you will have a great time. As always YMMV.

Is N##a a ladyboy by any chance?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by tab123 View Post
    Is N##a a ladyboy by any chance?
    If she is a ladyboy I am a salt water crocodile!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I dropped in to 4S without a booking just to find some new talent. A few bookings so only As**y available - I’ve seen her name on rosters for a long time but first time putting eyes on her. Great body with nice curves. Service was only ok for a girl that’s been there for a while. There was a lot of out of bounds areas and confusion over positions. Ended up being a pretty mechanical session. Has anyone had better luck or connection with her? She has an awesome ass and body, it seems a shame…

On the way out I saw who I think was T*na - tattoos and pretty sporty body - is that her? any intel on her?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456