Thread: new Anna great service with great attitude

Junior Member(有D料到)

new Anna great service with great attitude

check website and found out new WL Anna working. sent msg to boss to book her. turned up and paid damage. mamasang called Anna. red dress with high heeled shoe. size is big with big boobs. she is bit over weight but very average . good looking and boobs are C cup above. took off she offered me shower together ,she washed me all over with teasing my little bro. after shower she asked me to lie down and started cat bath,very gentle and patient. BJ was good as well with moaning.
    change to 69 and pussy was small and no bad smell. she allowed me to do fingering and started Hard BJ which made me feel I wanna pump her.
    she started cowgirl . she is chubby but very flexible,can still lick my chest. after a while I change to doggy,she is bit fat but can fit in very proper from back. after a while I unloaded, she was asking me to go harder which I really used power and feel I am gonna hurt her, but she said she felt good.
    offered me massage which was ok then time was.up. chatting with me all the way which was very friendly.
    She is very nice lady with great attitude. body was bit chubby but ok for me. face was 8/10 for me as well. notbthevbest one from 7 but above average.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 69lover View Post
    check website and found out new WL Anna working. sent msg to boss to book her. turned up and paid damage. mamasang called Anna. red dress with high heeled shoe. size is big with big boobs. she is bit over weight but very average . good looking and boobs are C cup above. took off she offered me shower together ,she washed me all over with teasing my little bro. after shower she asked me to lie down and started cat bath,very gentle and patient. BJ was good as well with moaning.
    change to 69 and pussy was small and no bad smell. she allowed me to do fingering and started Hard BJ which made me feel I wanna pump her.
    she started cowgirl . she is chubby but very flexible,can still lick my chest. after a while I change to doggy,she is bit fat but can fit in very proper from back. after a while I unloaded, she was asking me to go harder which I really used power and feel I am gonna hurt her, but she said she felt good.
    offered me massage which was ok then time was.up. chatting with me all the way which was very friendly.
    She is very nice lady with great attitude. body was bit chubby but ok for me. face was 8/10 for me as well. notbthevbest one from 7 but above average.
    Thanks for TOFTT as rare reviews from this shop.
    Anna English good? Real photos?

Shop Owner

[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]
    New Anna

Taiwan student pretty and beautiful girls 24yo yo D cup 160cm 55kg beautiful Big Eyes, Nice Pretty sweet girls gorgeous friendly nice and beautiful Nature Oral 69 DFK Body Rubbing Boob Rubbing Butt Rubbing CIM B2B Massage Stockings temptation tongue kiss, more and more lot’s extra services…. So sweet and top service

Anna review
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...great-attitude
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews