Thread: J Mion - Not What I Expected

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

J Mion - Not What I Expected

Got to see J Mion after debating whether to see her or not since she started working at Ginza Empire. Her pictures looks great, but the real person doesn't look as good face wise. I say more like 60% accurate from the eyes and above. She had a very round face compared to the image of a more oval shape which was a bit of a turn off for me. I think she got those lip fillings too which made her lips looks like those chinese comedy shows where they ate too much spicy food!!! It made kissing kinda awkward when she doesn't engage your tongue and you end up kinda just sucking on thick lips...

Her body is slim, not fit, with baby fat to grab on to but not overly excessive. Her skin and body is very soft because of this, not rough at all. I reckon she could look pretty good body wise if she exercised a bit. She doesn't gym, but she said she love to walk and window shop so I think that plays a decent part to her diet ahahah.

She provided great shower and bbbj in the shower. Her pussy slide in the shower and on bed was great, since she had a very plump pussy similar to K Gia. She was shaven down below so it was nice to DATY her. Her blowjob was very sensual with very good suction and great eye contact which is a plus, none of that cheap head bobbing movement like a chicken ahahaha.

I haven't had this for awhile since I last saw K Jessie, but I got a great titjob from J Mion that I blew my first load onto her tits. It was a sight to behold and she kept a smile all throughout. Though, i feel like they were slightly softer than Jessie's

Because I blew my load early at the titjob we rested and had a chat. Her english wasn't the best, but she can understand some basic conversation. I would recommend a good translater anyways. After a quick break she used some nice hand gestures and force to get me up for round two including more sensual blowjob and I was already up in no time. Though unfortunately once the dom was on and regardless of doggie, mish or standing I couldn't stay hard and come for my second shot. I don't want to mention it, but it just the J girls goes through so many dicks that I think they're just extra loose for me because I'm also just very average asian size so it's kinda like I'm pounding into a bag. No shade at the girls since this ain't easy work, but it's just my opinion and I wanted to put it out there. Girls who work extra long hours 6-7 days a week....just have looser pussy imo.

Anyways, I say:

Face 6/10 - not my type
    Service 8/10 - she did everythin advertised and great BBBJ and HJ
    Body 7.5/10 - i prefer fit types rather than cute types

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiryu0 View Post
    Got to see J Mion after debating whether to see her or not since she started working at Ginza Empire. Her pictures looks great, but the real person doesn't look as good face wise. I say more like 60% accurate from the eyes and above. She had a very round face compared to the image of a more oval shape which was a bit of a turn off for me. I think she got those lip fillings too which made her lips looks like those chinese comedy shows where they ate too much spicy food!!! It made kissing kinda awkward when she doesn't engage your tongue and you end up kinda just sucking on thick lips...

Her body is slim, not fit, with baby fat to grab on to but not overly excessive. Her skin and body is very soft because of this, not rough at all. I reckon she could look pretty good body wise if she exercised a bit. She doesn't gym, but she said she love to walk and window shop so I think that plays a decent part to her diet ahahah.

She provided great shower and bbbj in the shower. Her pussy slide in the shower and on bed was great, since she had a very plump pussy similar to K Gia. She was shaven down below so it was nice to DATY her. Her blowjob was very sensual with very good suction and great eye contact which is a plus, none of that cheap head bobbing movement like a chicken ahahaha.

I haven't had this for awhile since I last saw K Jessie, but I got a great titjob from J Mion that I blew my first load onto her tits. It was a sight to behold and she kept a smile all throughout. Though, i feel like they were slightly softer than Jessie's

Because I blew my load early at the titjob we rested and had a chat. Her english wasn't the best, but she can understand some basic conversation. I would recommend a good translater anyways. After a quick break she used some nice hand gestures and force to get me up for round two including more sensual blowjob and I was already up in no time. Though unfortunately once the dom was on and regardless of doggie, mish or standing I couldn't stay hard and come for my second shot. I don't want to mention it, but it just the J girls goes through so many dicks that I think they're just extra loose for me because I'm also just very average asian size so it's kinda like I'm pounding into a bag. No shade at the girls since this ain't easy work, but it's just my opinion and I wanted to put it out there. Girls who work extra long hours 6-7 days a week....just have looser pussy imo.

Anyways, I say:

Face 6/10 - not my type
    Service 8/10 - she did everythin advertised and great BBBJ and HJ
    Body 7.5/10 - i prefer fit types rather than cute types
    Many thanks for this AR Kiryu0.
    It is very helpful, as I too have had Mion on my list after many glowing reviews, but not so sure now after your experience.

The comments regarding her face, lips etc made me think further on the face v body tradeoff you often see mentioned on the forum.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Her photos dont look that great from my eye, I figured she have good skills tho.
    Beestung lips are the worst why do girls think it looks good 😭

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Many thanks for this AR Kiryu0.
    It is very helpful, as I too have had Mion on my list after many glowing reviews, but not so sure now after your experience.

The comments regarding her face, lips etc made me think further on the face v body tradeoff you often see mentioned on the forum.
    Yeah I'd definitely say I'm more face than body, since I like to kiss and watch their faces when they blow me. So it really depends on the person.

Though if you're into good service though, she definitely delivers!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by SlippinJimmy View Post
    Her photos dont look that great from my eye, I figured she have good skills tho.
    Beestung lips are the worst why do girls think it looks good ��
    BLAME THE KARDASHIANS. They're a blight on this world!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I never understood why Japanese & Korean girls do this plastic surgery and lip fillers. Fake books.

They already look good naturally and I prefer a stock standard Japanese / Korean girl. With no mods.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks! I have 3 on my list that I was keen to try and Mion was definitely #1 because face is probably the biggest thing for me (if someone has an amazing body but a so so face, it's a complete turn off for me).

I may try the others first and hopefully I'll walk past Mion and can see if she'll be my type.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Mion is cute/sexy maybe even slutty looks and vibe but the westernised look and Kim k vibe is not my type

Mion is not the prettiest girls at empire now if your looking for a pretty face girl ….

But for her price I think what she lacks she makes up for in service and skills

Sometimes a bbbj expert can get ur hard for round 2 in a few beats hahaha

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    This is same reason I prefer J Kira over J Meg despite the age difference…. Not to mention price …

But yea each to their own some people prefer the western like look I guess