🇯🇵Kawaii J Miwako Cute Amazing Girl

Date of Visit : 12.09.2024
    Person’s Name : J Miwako
    Establishment : 45George
    Address: 45 George St Granville/Clyde

Contact Weblink : http://www.45granville.com.au/
    Phone : 0478 224 545
    Size/shape : Pretty face, busty body, natural C-cup, firm bum, tight pussy
    Establishment Description: J Miwako ~ New ~ Diamond ~ Limited of time & bookings only ~ Day Discounted Price *Diamond$160/$220/$270 30/45/60
    Wow!!! A sexy gorgeous Japanese model has arrived @ 45, 162cm, 55kg, real sexy curvy size 8 hourglass body with sexy curvy bum, perky C cup, big innocent eyes with amazing service, She is definitely one of the girl that you will die for!!!!!! she got the real perfect package with the prefect face. see her yourslef to believe it.. Come meet her before it’s too late!!!!!

My experience/ comments:
    I normally visit 22 Rydalmere, this time paid a visit to 45 George as few Japanese girls under Roger’s management. Shop has new make over much better, clean and staff service was fabulous. Jason greeted me to waiting room shown me Singapore lady Selina, looks beautiful, I requested Japanese girl then Jason said 10 minutes Miwako will be available. No worries waiting as park my car at shop front.
    Miwako knocked on the door presented herself, what a beautiful lady, couldn’t believe can see such beautiful cute young bubbly Japanese girl in Western Sydney shop.
    Paid for 30 minutes walked with Miwako, she held my hand to her private room, big room, double bed double sofa and big shower area. Mouthwash supplied and shower together. Shop’s photo doesn’t look like her but she has better looks body not fat, cute face with Japanese teeth Yaeba bubbly personality natural C boobs clean shaved pussy smells good.
    On the bed, catbath my chest while I grabbed her round bum, kissing DFK tongue inserted then she moved south to my little fella bbbj makes it hard solid from 69, small pussy smell good daty with some response then mouth dom with cbj with cowride, she has good reactions when sucking her nips. Fuck 30 minutes was short but able to switched to doggy on side bed and finalised with missionary. Miwako loves kissing and DFK. No tattoo smooth skin. Good English conversations, she won’t stay long only few weeks to earn her holidays to Europe.
    Another shower with mouth wash before exiting the room, Jason shown me another Japanese girl, Moe, young round body and kawaii, she will be next visit.

A very positive feedbacks to Roger’s management and staff good service accommodation compared to my previous visit.45George is the top shop in Western Sydney I reckoned.

Quote Originally Posted by Kawaiionnanoko View Post
    Date of Visit : 12.09.2024
    Person’s Name : J Miwako
    Establishment : 45George
    Address: 45 George St Granville/Clyde

Contact Weblink : http://www.45granville.com.au/
    Phone : 0478 224 545
    Size/shape : Pretty face, busty body, natural C-cup, firm bum, tight pussy
    Establishment Description: J Miwako ~ New ~ Diamond ~ Limited of time & bookings only ~ Day Discounted Price *Diamond$160/$220/$270 30/45/60
    Wow!!! A sexy gorgeous Japanese model has arrived @ 45, 162cm, 55kg, real sexy curvy size 8 hourglass body with sexy curvy bum, perky C cup, big innocent eyes with amazing service, She is definitely one of the girl that you will die for!!!!!! she got the real perfect package with the prefect face. see her yourslef to believe it.. Come meet her before it’s too late!!!!!

My experience/ comments:
    I normally visit 22 Rydalmere, this time paid a visit to 45 George as few Japanese girls under Roger’s management. Shop has new make over much better, clean and staff service was fabulous. Jason greeted me to waiting room shown me Singapore lady Selina, looks beautiful, I requested Japanese girl then Jason said 10 minutes Miwako will be available. No worries waiting as park my car at shop front.
    Miwako knocked on the door presented herself, what a beautiful lady, couldn’t believe can see such beautiful cute young bubbly Japanese girl in Western Sydney shop.
    Paid for 30 minutes walked with Miwako, she held my hand to her private room, big room, double bed double sofa and big shower area. Mouthwash supplied and shower together. Shop’s photo doesn’t look like her but she has better looks body not fat, cute face with Japanese teeth Yarba bubbly personality natural C boobs clean shaved pussy smells good.
    On the bed, catbath my chest while I grabbed her round bum, kissing DFK tongue inserted then she moved south to my little fella bbbj makes it hard solid from 69, small pussy smell good daty with some response then mouth dom with cbj with cowride, she has good reactions when sucking her nips. Fuck 30 was short but able to switched to doggy on side bed and finalised with missionary. Miwako loves kissing and DFK. No tattoo smooth skin. Good English conversations, she won’t stay long only few weeks to earn her holidays to Europe.
    Another shower with mouth wash before exiting the room, Jason shown me another Japanese girl, Moe, young round body and kawaii, she will be next visit.

A very positive feedbacks to Roger’s management and staff good service accommodation compared to my previous visit.45George is the top shop in Western Sydney I reckoned.
    thanks bro for your after report.. we are now trying to build the 1st and the only Japanese house in Parramatta area.
    we will try our best to constantly providing the top quality of Asian girls(Japanese, Korean, Chinese..etc) but at an affordable price

really thank you again for your support.. much appreciated

Roger
    ****** For more inofrmation and girls pictures please go to our official website ******

www.45granville.com.au

Please call ~ For all enquries and bookings

MOB:0478 224 545
    *SMS, Wechat, Line, bookings all welcome
    Wechat ID: Clyde-45

Email: rydalmere22@gmail.com

****** 45 George St Granville/Clyde ******
    TRADING HOURS:
    SUNDAY TO THURSDAY 11AM TO 1AM
    FRIDAY & SATURDAY 11AM TO 2AM

Senior Member(無間使者) Kawaiionnanoko's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 45George View Post
    thanks bro for your after report.. we are now trying to build the 1st and the only Japanese house in Parramatta area.
    we will try our best to constantly providing the top quality of Asian girls(Japanese, Korean, Chinese..etc) but at an affordable price

really thank you again for your support.. much appreciated

Roger
    Thanks for providing us a lavish establishment for Sydney’s market
    Can see the new improvements with Japanese and Korean girls as week as Singapore and Chinese ladies
    Highly recommended vfm

Senior Member(無間使者) Kawaiionnanoko's Avatar
    Another newbie on roster? Short stay only 1 week? Seriously
    Quote Originally Posted by 45George View Post
    J Honoka ~ New ~ Diamond ~ One week only ~ Day Discounted Price *Diamond$160/$220/$270 30/45/60
    A real cute young Japanese pocket rocket, 22yrs, sweet innocent looking with slightly curvy size 6 body, 150cm, 52kg, C cup, She is like a little Japanese girl friend that you have been thinking about!!! An innocent girl friend feeling that will bring back all your first lvoe memories!!! Limited of time only!!!

We are especially proud that every week, Japanese girls fly in from Japan to our shop, bringing with them a distinctive Japanese-style service that offers a unique experience. This makes our store one of a kind in the Parramatta area, becoming your ideal destination for a unique high-end experience

****** For more inofrmation and girls pictures please go to our official website ******

www.45granville.com.au

Please call ~ For all enquries and bookings

MOB:0478 224 545
    *SMS, Wechat, Line, bookings all welcome
    Wechat ID: Clyde-45

Email: rydalmere22@gmail.com

****** 45 George St Granville/Clyde ******
    TRADING HOURS:
    SUNDAY TO THURSDAY 11AM TO 1AM
    FRIDAY & SATURDAY 11AM TO 2AM