Thread: J Reko - thin, young little J girl that DOES RIMMING lets you cum in her mouth. Innocent GFE service

Senior Member(無間使者)

J Reko - thin, young little J girl that DOES RIMMING lets you cum in her mouth. Innocent GFE service

2 rounds tonight.

A bunch of new girls at the shop these days. Tonight I saw J Reko. 2 rounds tonight.

1. Accuracy of photos: accurate. Same thin body. Her hair colour is dark brown. (a little darker brown than the first photo in her profile). Same hairstyle and length as the photos. B cup boobs. Reko isn’t fully shaved. (I prefer fully shaved, but this wasn’t a deal breaker)

2. Services provided: nothing in the shower. 2 rounds. LFK. InnocentJ girl GFE BbBJ with excellent CIM finish. She kept sucking softly and slowly to make sure she sucks all the cum out. She cleaned me with tissues and my cum is still in her mouth. After she cleaned me all up, she then quietly spits my cum into a tissue. Then she gives me a cute little smile. Massage then round 2. LFK, BBBJ, kissing nipples. HJ with lotion. Oh and rimming. I’ve never had a J girl do rimming on me before. It wasn’t super awesome like what the T girls at the shop do, but it was still nice and cool that a J girl is rimming me. She did ball sucking too.

3. General attitude and demeanour: cute innocent j girl.GFE style service. Can’t speak English fluently. She spoke in cute innocent voice style. And she spoke in 3rd person. “Reko wants to have shower”, “Reko wants to use mouth wash”, “Reko want to see you next time.” She was friendly and not rude at all. She wrote on google translate: “please be nice to me” I was being nice and she in return was an obedient girl that does as instructed.

4. Overall value for money: $300 for 1 hour. You can get a $20 discount if you make a booking the day before..
    If you want to try a new young thin little j girl that’s does rimming and CIM. Try J Reko. And I recommend you cum in her mouth. (Lots of fun.)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Great review, I will go in for a visit for sure, almost at 50, I’ll post my review there

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I saw Reko recently as well. Very cute girl.
    She's very innocent and "moe."
    I didn't get the rimming, perhaps due to body hair, but very good experience nonetheless.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for sharing AR
    Good details of services

Reko is working today~

Message or WeChat us

0417 888 123
    Wechat ID: no5_2021

http://no5marrickville.com