Phone : 0480 495496

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, 69, FIV, FIA, DATY, cowgirl, doggie

Size/shape : Quite attractive, slim, B-cups, untamed bush, decent legs

Nationality or Ethnicity : HK

Value for money/recommend? : Good session, good VFM

My experience/comments : After no punt for more than two weeks while I was overseas, I decided to pop into 187. I called and the receptionist (Jenny) told me that Gigi, Lucky and Bobo were working. I’d seen Bobo before so I randomly booked Gigi.

Turned up and was met by Jenny who showed me into the first room and I was soon joined by Gigi.

Gigi was wearing a short, black dress and was immediately friendly and chatty. She is reasonably attractive. Unfortunately it soon became clear that she has zero English and was talking in Chinese. I didn’t understand a word (but that didn’t stop her).

After I’d showered I lay on the bed while Gigi fussed around for a couple of minutes before stripping.

She has a slim figure with B-cups and decent legs. Her bush was untamed but not too hairy. The photos are real.

Gigi then joined me on the bed and immediately started sucking me.

It was a decent BBBJ with no teeth and no interruptions but not much hand-action.

After a good while Gigi moved round to kneel beside me, while still sucking me, and guided my hand to her pussy.

After rubbing her clit I got her to move round for some 69.

I inserted a finger while licking her and I also briefly rimmed her and then stuck a finger in her arsehole without complaint.

I was soon close to cumming so I got Gigi to lie down for some DATY with more FIV and FIA. She was moaning and squirming but she didn’t cum.

I moved to kneel by her head so she could suck me again before lying down for some more BJ.

I said “We fuck” and Gigi got a condom. I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth - I think she possibly gave her consent but I wasn’t sure she’d understood me.

Lube was applied and Gigi straddled me for some cowgirl. This was OK as she rode me quite well with some good facial expressions.

I then got her to dismount and I stood by the bed and gestured for her to kneel in front of me for some doggie. This was good as she was at just the right height and we were watching the action in the large mirror. Also, we were moving nicely in sync and I had a thumb fully up her arsehole.

As I wasn’t certain whether CIM was an option, I decided to finish it in the doggie.

I lay down to recover while Gigi quickly showered and then gave me a half-hearted massage for the remaining minutes.

I tried to converse with her but only managed to establish that she was from HK before I gave up.

After I’d showered and dressed I had a chat with Jenny on my way out – she seems to be a friendly and informative receptionist and said she’s on reception every day except for Wednesdays and Sundays.

I was also introduced to Lucky who was very busty and tactile – continuously hugging and kissing me and she confirmed she does BBBJ. She has a curvy figure and is not a PYT but often that type of girl tries harder. I might give her a go soon (Mondays and Thursdays, apparently). The photo of Lucky is not real.

Once again, great intel. Appreciated.

Shop Owner
    Thanks for your review
    187 Hornsby