Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: time massage and day spa

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I visitied last week. My first ever walk in. Place was busy and was told to go with a ml to this area in the main corridor that was curtained off and that when a room was ready, I'd go to a room. Well that didn't happen. There was about 30cm of room around the table; the massage was shit, the ml was ugly and overall it was shit. I should have walked when I was lead to the curtained area

I did a walk in today. Didn't get the MLs name but I was happy. 4P. Would have liked to splash one more pine bit it wasn't on offer. Even still, she was hot enough and knew what she was doing and didn't rush.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Did a walk in today. I got Emily (relatively new Japanese girl to this shop). She was good. She is not bad looking with a relatively round face, and has a good customer service attitude, although looked a bit tired. She was a good kisser. She is my type for sure, so I’d be keen to come back and see her again. I’m curious if anyone has experience with her? I’d love to know if more is on the table with a follow up visit…

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789