Senior Member(無間使者) Kawaiionnanoko's Avatar

🇯🇵Sakura Girl Next Door with GFE

Date of Visit : 18.09.2024
    Establishment : 45George
    Address: 45 George St Granville/Clyde's
    Contact Weblink : http://www.45granville.com.au/
    Phone : 0478 224 545

Person’s Name : J Sakura
    Size/shape : Pretty face, busty round body, natural D-cup, firm bum, tight pussy
    Establishment Description: Sweet innocent cute looking face beautiful busty body D asset, 158cm 65kg. She can provide you the great GFE once you warm her up and she can make the perfect companion. Real girl next door type with real girl friend feeling.

My experience/ comments;
    Sakura back to 45 George, read her review and booked her beforehand. Receptionist Jason asked any booking? Mentioned all 4 Japanese girls busy, Luckily booked advance. After seen Sakura, paid for an hour as she has beautiful face busty round body and worth for my booking.
    Followed her upstairs, in the room, she prepared shower and we have some chats. Sakura is a bit shy innocent and quiet personality, has good English cos stayed in Sydney for awhile from her last visit. Sakura naked body is so sexy, natural D cups perky nips, clean shaved and smooth skin when we shower together. She was so gentle washing me clean every part of my body, kept grabbing my little one, good signal getting naughty.
    On the bed, catbath, LFK, body slides with some foreplay before I turned her around sucking her perky nips, her natural D were soft and so excited in touching. Sakura was a bit excited when sucking her nips but don’t suck to hard. My hand moved to her pussy, fuck pussy quite wet and fiv for a bit, pussy muscle a bit tight as hard to insert but success after few attempts. Time for her to be on top, condom on with her mouth, good mouth work around little one and balls area. Some gel applied, there went the cowgirl ride. Good feel cuddling her while she was on top til we changed to doggy for short moments then fuck in front the mirror was so beautiful watching the reflection as her sexy facial expressions turning to wild as what described her, great GFE after warm up. Laid her on the bed with missionary, enjoying grabbing her beautiful D stimulating her nips, Sakura was enjoying moaning and so wet underneath can hear the watery sounds from punting. Heaps of lips kissing DFK before erupting, Sakura not making too much noise just some funny quirky sounds very Japanese style.
    Fucking is a bit tire but enjoying the moment, Sakura massaged me for awhile, quite good albeit she told me she worked massage at Epping before. She has good sense of humour with good English.
    Time’s up we showered together again. She has good service oriented, treat her respectful with good return.
    Sakura will stay for 3 weeks only.

Quote Originally Posted by Kawaiionnanoko View Post
    Date of Visit : 18.09.2024
    Establishment : 45George
    Address: 45 George St Granville/Clyde's
    Contact Weblink : http://www.45granville.com.au/
    Phone : 0478 224 545

Person’s Name : J Sakura
    Size/shape : Pretty face, busty round body, natural D-cup, firm bum, tight pussy
    Establishment Description: Sweet innocent cute looking face beautiful busty body D asset, 158cm 65kg. She can provide you the great GFE once you warm her up and she can make the perfect companion. Real girl next door type with real girl friend feeling.

My experience/ comments;
    Sakura back to 45 George, read her review and booked her beforehand. Receptionist Jason asked any booking? Mentioned all 4 Japanese girls busy, Luckily booked advance. After seen Sakura, paid for an hour as she has beautiful face busty round body and worth for my booking.
    Followed her upstairs, in the room, she prepared shower and we have some chats. Sakura is a bit shy innocent and quiet personality, has good English cos stayed in Sydney for awhile from her last visit. Sakura naked body is so sexy, natural D cups perky nips, clean shaved and smooth skin when we shower together. She was so gentle washing me clean every part of my body, kept grabbing my little one, good signal getting naughty.
    On the bed, catbath, LFK, body slides with some foreplay before I turned her around sucking her perky nips, her natural D were soft and so excited in touching. Sakura was a bit excited when sucking her nips but don’t suck to hard. My hand moved to her pussy, fuck pussy quite wet and fiv for a bit, pussy muscle a bit tight as hard to insert but success after few attempts. Time for her to be on top, condom on with her mouth, good mouth work around little one and balls area. Some gel applied, there went the cowgirl ride. Good feel cuddling her while she was on top til we changed to doggy for short moments then fuck in front the mirror was so beautiful watching the reflection as her sexy facial expressions turning to wild as what described her, great GFE after warm up. Laid her on the bed with missionary, enjoying grabbing her beautiful D stimulating her nips, Sakura was enjoying moaning and so wet underneath can hear the watery sounds from punting. Heaps of lips kissing DFK before erupting, Sakura not making too much noise just some funny quirky sounds very Japanese style.
    Fucking is a bit tire but enjoying the moment, Sakura massaged me for awhile, quite good albeit she told me she worked massage at Epping before. She has good sense of humour with good English.
    Time’s up we showered together again. She has good service oriented, treat her respectful with good return.
    Sakura will stay for 3 weeks only.
    wow.. really appreciated your continuous support and your precious time to write us an after report ..

thank you very much bro
    ****** For more inofrmation and girls pictures please go to our official website ******

www.45granville.com.au

Please call ~ For all enquries and bookings

MOB:0478 224 545
    *SMS, Wechat, Line, bookings all welcome
    Wechat ID: Clyde-45

Email: rydalmere22@gmail.com

****** 45 George St Granville/Clyde ******
    TRADING HOURS:
    SUNDAY TO THURSDAY 11AM TO 1AM
    FRIDAY & SATURDAY 11AM TO 2AM

We are especially proud that every week, Japanese girls fly in from Japan to our shop, bringing with them a distinctive Japanese-style service that offers a unique experience. This makes our store one of a kind in the Parramatta area, becoming your ideal destination for a unique high-end experience.
    ****** For more inofrmation and girls pictures please go to our official website ******

www.45granville.com.au

Please call ~ For all enquries and bookings

MOB:0478 224 545
    *SMS, Wechat, Line, bookings all welcome
    Wechat ID: Clyde-45

Email: rydalmere22@gmail.com

****** 45 George St Granville/Clyde ******
    TRADING HOURS:
    SUNDAY TO THURSDAY 11AM TO 1AM
    FRIDAY & SATURDAY 11AM TO 2AM

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for sharing AR
    Yes Sakura has decently massage skill as I met her from Epping massage and visited her at 45 Granville.
    She is a bit shy in the beginning but really girl friendly experience
    Will call in soon