Thread: Mix - Emily

Junior Member(有D料到)

Mix - Emily

Another visit to SGM on 110 Cathedral. This time I did a 30mins with Emily.

She's a petite girl, mix race I believe is Thai/Malaysian (I could be wrong there) but had a tanned body, great looking boobs with big dark nipples. Her eyes are quite encapsulating, like she's really looking into to you. Very friendly as we got to chatting really briefly on tattoos until she told me to lay down.

I am actually there for a good massage as well as you know what. But having a good massage is a bonus for me. Massage was great as I told her I had a sore neck and shoulder, and she worked nicely around that area. We got deeper into the session and she began teasing me with her soft hands, and pushing nicely on my prostate as well. I'm laying stomach down still, lifted at the hips as I get hard, and she begins playing with me whilst I lay there. She is teasing me non stop and oils her hands and begins slowly jerking me in that position. I turn around onto my back so I can see her. It wasn't her, but me when I get soft randomly so I say I'm gonna turn around again. She asks if I like it like that if I want to cum that way, I reply yes.

She teases me again until I'm rock hard, and begins jerking me that way like a bull. I last only a mins or so and I blow. Great stuff.

Cleans everything up, we chat a tiny bit at the end and I then put my clothes on and say my goodbyes.

Would recommend Emily. Great service!

Shop Owner
    Sexy pretty Emily work today
    Sydney Girl Massage
    Grand Openina On 14th April 2023 (Friday)

→ Call ☎: 0449 988 110
    → Call ☎: 0449 983 110
    110 Cathedral St, Woolloomooloo NSW 2011
    (Our back entrance is available, call us if you need it and we will open it for you.)
    Wechat ID:sydneygirlmassage
    https://sydneygirlmassage.com/

Shop Owner
    Sydney Girl Massage
    Grand Openina On 14th April 2023 (Friday)

→ Call ☎: 0449 988 110
    → Call ☎: 0449 983 110
    110 Cathedral St, Woolloomooloo NSW 2011
    (Our back entrance is available, call us if you need it and we will open it for you.)
    Wechat ID:sydneygirlmassage
    https://sydneygirlmassage.com/