Thread: Got Robbed - Watch out

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Angry Got Robbed - Watch out

Hey lads thought I'd put out a warning to anybody in case they run into this girl too. I've made this post in both Brisbane General and Private General to maximise awareness.

Found her on locanto (Using locanto was my first mistake) thought I got myself something tidy for some nocturnal outcall carplay but unfortunately not.

The setup is simple, she says she can only do outcall and in this case it was at the back car park of the Blue Fin Fishing Club in Inala. She does Pay ID or Cash and once the goods are handed over, her boyfriend / partner will magically appear and get aggresive with her and you. I suppose this is to make it awkward for any would be punter so they make a quick exit. They will them walk off together with cash in hand and she will ghost you over text the next day.

Im not mad about, no one to blame but myself but certainly a 0 star experience would not go back lol.

I've included a screencap of her ad but let me know if it doesnt go through properly.
    Happy to answer any questions and the like.

Capture.jpg

Senior Member(無間使者)
    One could make an anonymous call to the cops🤔
    Or maybe the ACCC 😅

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Report to police. There is video footage all around there that would identify them.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by kenofox View Post
    Hey lads thought I'd put out a warning to anybody in case they run into this girl too. I've made this post in both Brisbane General and Private General to maximise awareness.

Found her on locanto (Using locanto was my first mistake) thought I got myself something tidy for some nocturnal outcall carplay but unfortunately not.

The setup is simple, she says she can only do outcall and in this case it was at the back car park of the Blue Fin Fishing Club in Inala. She does Pay ID or Cash and once the goods are handed over, her boyfriend / partner will magically appear and get aggresive with her and you. I suppose this is to make it awkward for any would be punter so they make a quick exit. They will them walk off together with cash in hand and she will ghost you over text the next day.

Im not mad about, no one to blame but myself but certainly a 0 star experience would not go back lol.

I've included a screencap of her ad but let me know if it doesnt go through properly.
    Happy to answer any questions and the like.

Capture.jpg
    Screen shot?
    Why not just link.
    Ridiculous

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fitch View Post
    Screen shot?
    Why not just link.
    Ridiculous
    Because the ad can be taken down

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Screen shot?
    Why not just link.
    Ridiculous
    If you know anything, you would know that Locanto ads more then often are deleted quickly. Screen shot is the best idea so your comment is ridiculous really.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Capture.jpg
    Often think about what may happen with any of those sort of encounters, always going to be risky. At least you walking away without any injury, could have been worse.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Falcon2005 View Post
    If you know anything, you would know that Locanto ads more then often are deleted quickly. Screen shot is the best idea so your comment is ridiculous really.
    Can link the profile. Not really ridiculous.
    Could've easily put both in so we can actually see it given the screen shot is bad quality.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Can link the profile. Not really ridiculous.
    Could've easily put both in so we can actually see it given the screen shot is bad quality.
    Just so you dont walk away from this thinking how smart you are.

https://www.locanto.com.au/brisbane/...sure-xoxo.html

Thats the link to her ad, its been taken down and her profile has been completley scrubbed from locanto as most profiles on locanto do. (And something a smart scammer would do after robbing someone)
    If i had originally done what you said was so not ridiculous, then there would be no info to even go off.

BTW I have a high resolution snap of her ad and profile but aus99 compresses photos to shit. I could send it to you if you'd like?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'm sure the authorities could trace these people with the info kenofox has. But annonymous tips wont lead to a conviction. The offenders rely on the fact that he won't go to the police. I've tried this method of punting before. Lucky for me, it went OK.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Report them to police

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for sharing the info.

Considering the cost of living crisis for people and rising number of criminal reports, avoid this kind of punt, better go with establishments and regular ladies.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    did you happen to get her PayID number?

I see the advert image has a number but that specific number is not registered for payid.

PayId would be one identification method.

The phone number itself would be registered to an identified person in Australia. That could be one lead to them even if they think they have destroyed their phone SIM.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I think we are missing a major point here. From the incident description, it appears no offence has been committed. The male was threatening to both parties, but not actually violent and the punter just walked away without asking for a refund. I think they planned this pretty well to avoid police involvement.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by harry444 View Post
    I think we are missing a major point here. From the incident description, it appears no offence has been committed. The male was threatening to both parties, but not actually violent and the punter just walked away without asking for a refund. I think they planned this pretty well to avoid police involvement.
    I'd say a history of doing that would be enough to indicate fraud or deception. Being convicted maybe another issue.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Falcon2005 View Post
    I'd say a history of doing that would be enough to indicate fraud or deception. Being convicted maybe another issue.
    The first step for making this a justiciable fraud would be to prove that a money exchange took place, and that the money was intended as up-front payment for mutually agreed upon services.
    If this was a cash payment, and if there was no video recording of the payment, there is absolutely no chance that reporting this would go anywhere.

Under these circumstances, the OP did the best he could: accept that he's been had and warn others.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by VFlowers View Post
    The first step for making this a justiciable fraud would be to prove that a money exchange took place, and that the money was intended as up-front payment for mutually agreed upon services.
    If this was a cash payment, and if there was no video recording of the payment, there is absolutely no chance that reporting this would go anywhere.

Under these circumstances, the OP did the best he could: accept that he's been had and warn others.
    Spot on here mate, same with what Harry444 said as well. I think a lot of people dont realise that just because someone did something wrong doesn't mean they will be punished for it.

The reality of it is, is that the weight is on me to prove beyond a doubt in front of a judge that a crime has been commited, which due to the stated factors is literally impossible.

In the moment its so easy to get angry and demand justice but unfortunately justice doesn't like to run, she walks. Live and learn. I just have to make smarter decisions and dont rush into things. (Or maybe bring a weapon with me if I see this bitch again lol)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just a warning to everyone, she is back up

https://www.locanto.com.au/brisbane/...sure-Xoxo.html

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I strongly suggest, it would be wise to avoid any vigilante justice.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just a warning to everyone, she is back up

https://www.locanto.com.au/brisbane/...sure-Xoxo.html

New profile, recently registered. So they definitely know what they did and probably going to try it again

I've personally never done an outcall to my home. Could end up being robbed later by pimps 😂 even people I know on a friend's level I don't trust to see my house.

Maybe if I had known the adult service woman for a long time and got to known her... just to much at risk