Thread: Vita cute Indo girl

Senior Member(無間使者)

Vita cute Indo girl

Called to make booking on my suggested time, has Vita Indo girl available. When arrived receptionist send me to last room. Clothes off and laid face down while waiting, took some time before Vita came in. Small cutie tanned skin with red or orange clothing and black stockings.
    Told me to face up while implementing her dragon tendon massage techniques. Quite relaxing with first part until we skipped to part 2 as she removed her clothes leaving her stockings on, beautiful pair of natural B boobs small nips smooth skin body figure. Body to body with powder sexy look from mirror, light body weight on me then b2b front, hand job and continued laying next to me. Eruptions on her tiny hand.
    Similar to report from aussieguyinsf, uni student new to this industry. She is cute girl friend style with good engaging started months ago, new girl with great passion

Shop Owner
    Thanks your good review,hope see you soon

Shop Owner
    Hi all. beautiful young girl Vita working today, please make your booking to good massage and prostate and dragon tendon & good services

WhatsApp Image 2024-08-13 at 20.32.17_27c64840.jpg
    Last edited by ladyau; 18-08-2024 at 10:03 PM.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hsteve View Post
    Called to make booking on my suggested time, has Vita Indo girl available. When arrived receptionist send me to last room. Clothes off and laid face down while waiting, took some time before Vita came in. Small cutie tanned skin with red or orange clothing and black stockings.
    Told me to face up while implementing her dragon tendon massage techniques. Quite relaxing with first part until we skipped to part 2 as she removed her clothes leaving her stockings on, beautiful pair of natural B boobs small nips smooth skin body figure. Body to body with powder sexy look from mirror, light body weight on me then b2b front, hand job and continued laying next to me. Eruptions on her tiny hand.
    Similar to report from aussieguyinsf, uni student new to this industry. She is cute girl friend style with good engaging started months ago, new girl with great passion
    Aussieguy is legit - told you mofos

Shop Owner
    Hi all. beautiful young girl Vita working tomorrow, please make your booking to good massage and prostate and dragon tendon & good services