Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: VIETNAM - HO CHI MINH

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Theon64 View Post
    My phone on the 2nd day in Hanoi had more than 20 new contacts via WeChat and I tell you they were all hotties. ...... Messages on my WeChat ac were just pouring in and the ones I chose to respond to didn’t disappoint.
    How are they finding you?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Bro I just returned from a 4 week stint in Vietnam Started in Hanoi then Danang and finished up in Saigon. I also have been to Thailand several times but I have to say that Vietnam has it all. Especially having WeChat on my phone was definitely the single most successful way for picking up chics everywhere. You have to see it to believe it. My phone on the 2nd day in Hanoi had more than 20 new contacts via WeChat and I tell you they were all hotties. The same thing in Danang and by the time I got to Ho Chi Minh city I was spent. However the variety here was way better than the rest of Vietnam only because of the size of the city and the level of tourists and population there. Gaito has its fair share of talent as well but I didn’t feel the need to go down that path. Messages on my WeChat ac were just pouring in and the ones I chose to respond to didn’t disappoint. From just a massage to an hour or two of full service to an all-nighter it was worth it. The girls were pretty, genuine, some of them were even just normal office workers or whatever day job they had. However I have to mention this, that I did get scammed in Japan town in Saigon, at a karaoke bar/anything goes place. So beware lads the women here will try and get the most money out of you out here so keep your wits about you and know when to walk away. Overall my experience here was nothing short of amazing.
    Please elaborate on prices

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Bro I just returned from a 4 week stint in Vietnam Started in Hanoi then Danang and finished up in Saigon. I also have been to Thailand several times but I have to say that Vietnam has it all. Especially having WeChat on my phone was definitely the single most successful way for picking up chics everywhere. You have to see it to believe it. My phone on the 2nd day in Hanoi had more than 20 new contacts via WeChat and I tell you they were all hotties. The same thing in Danang and by the time I got to Ho Chi Minh city I was spent. However the variety here was way better than the rest of Vietnam only because of the size of the city and the level of tourists and population there. Gaito has its fair share of talent as well but I didn’t feel the need to go down that path. Messages on my WeChat ac were just pouring in and the ones I chose to respond to didn’t disappoint. From just a massage to an hour or two of full service to an all-nighter it was worth it. The girls were pretty, genuine, some of them were even just normal office workers or whatever day job they had. However I have to mention this, that I did get scammed in Japan town in Saigon, at a karaoke bar/anything goes place. So beware lads the women here will try and get the most money out of you out here so keep your wits about you and know when to walk away. Overall my experience here was nothing short of amazing.
    Bro, i’m planning to go Vietnam next month for few days then bali. Please help. Where do you think i should stay to find girls city/hotel? i got wechat, how about how to get a Sim card? Are the girls do incall or they prefer outcall ask come to our hotel? do the girls can speak in english on apps? what are the budget range for the girls from young to milfs?
    Other than wechat what other apps for hook up Or shops i can visit there?

thanks bro

Senior Member(無間使者)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The gaits.org link is no longer working. Did they change the site?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Azninvasion85 View Post
    The gaits.org link is no longer working. Did they change the site?
    They usually change their website slightly. It's now Gaito.shop

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12