Baby Member(留言版初哥)

7 Cowper - 4 Way

Person's Name : Lucy, Kelly, and Eva

Establishment : 7 Cowper

Date of Visit : 9th August 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 7 Cowper St, Granville . 02 9682 3888

Hours of Business : 10 till late

Rates : Total Damage was $520 for the hour

Size/shape : 2 were slim, the other was a bit chubby.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : Triple Full Service, BBJ, DATY,.

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

It was the 9th of August so i decided for a birthday treat i would go for the drive down to sydney and try out a 3 way as it's something i've wanted to knock off the list for a while. I decided i would try 7 Cowper out because the prices are fairly reasonable and heard a few good reviews on a couple of the girls there. Once i arrived i exchanged the cash and jumped in the shower eagerly awaiting the mystery girls that would await me once i finished. I was greeted by an older lady, looked to be late 30s and very slim (her name was Kelly) and a chubbier girl, looked to be late 20s (her name was Eva). I laid down on the bed and the chubby girl started to suck me off while i was fingering the older girl. After a few minute of that she got on top and slid me inside of her and started to ride me. Mamasan came in a few minutes later and offered another girl for $100 and i couldn't resist so the cash was handed over and another girl (Lucy) came in the room. The 2 original girls swapped over and now i had the older girl on top of me while i was sucking on Lucy's beautiful tits. Lucy convinced me to pay extra for BBJ and of course again i couldn't say no. Lucy started the BBJ and i asked the chubby girl if she could sit on my face to which she happily obliged. Lucy has one talented mouth, i couldn't believe how good it felt. Normally i can't cum from a BJ but a solid 5 minutes of her sucking the soul out of me and the other girl almost suffocating me with her juicy pussy i couldn't hold it any longer and busted one of the greatest nuts of my life straight into her mouth and she sucked every last drop out like a champion.

After that life altering nut i just spent the last of the 20 minutes left getting a massage from the 2 original girls and walked out a very happy man. I would probably rate the experience a solid 8.5-9/10.

This is an awesome review, I can't believe it's gone without a response for so long.

Thanks for sharing the experience. Lucy has always been reliable and served up some great BJ's during the lockdowns.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That’s a birthday you will never forget

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Juke View Post
    That’s a birthday you will never forget
    Good rate for the service
    Thanks for sharing

Shop Owner
    We are looking somebody who can write reviews for us.Google Reviews
    If you are intrested please contact us, We will offer you a big discount.
    7 Cowper St Granville Ph: 0426629688
    WeChat
    Last edited by 7cowper; 13-11-2023 at 01:29 PM.
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice one, you don't read about too many 4 ways on here.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hello Punter Bros. Does Lucy has tattoo? Some pictures show she has some pic not. Thank you

Senior Member(無間使者)
    that sounds like a great idea

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Happy to do google reviews if offer still stands

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by SK1tz View Post
    Person's Name : Lucy, Kelly, and Eva

Establishment : 7 Cowper

Date of Visit : 9th August 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 7 Cowper St, Granville . 02 9682 3888

Hours of Business : 10 till late

Rates : Total Damage was $520 for the hour

Size/shape : 2 were slim, the other was a bit chubby.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : Triple Full Service, BBJ, DATY,.

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

It was the 9th of August so i decided for a birthday treat i would go for the drive down to sydney and try out a 3 way as it's something i've wanted to knock off the list for a while. I decided i would try 7 Cowper out because the prices are fairly reasonable and heard a few good reviews on a couple of the girls there. Once i arrived i exchanged the cash and jumped in the shower eagerly awaiting the mystery girls that would await me once i finished. I was greeted by an older lady, looked to be late 30s and very slim (her name was Kelly) and a chubbier girl, looked to be late 20s (her name was Eva). I laid down on the bed and the chubby girl started to suck me off while i was fingering the older girl. After a few minute of that she got on top and slid me inside of her and started to ride me. Mamasan came in a few minutes later and offered another girl for $100 and i couldn't resist so the cash was handed over and another girl (Lucy) came in the room. The 2 original girls swapped over and now i had the older girl on top of me while i was sucking on Lucy's beautiful tits. Lucy convinced me to pay extra for BBJ and of course again i couldn't say no. Lucy started the BBJ and i asked the chubby girl if she could sit on my face to which she happily obliged. Lucy has one talented mouth, i couldn't believe how good it felt. Normally i can't cum from a BJ but a solid 5 minutes of her sucking the soul out of me and the other girl almost suffocating me with her juicy pussy i couldn't hold it any longer and busted one of the greatest nuts of my life straight into her mouth and she sucked every last drop out like a champion.

After that life altering nut i just spent the last of the 20 minutes left getting a massage from the 2 original girls and walked out a very happy man. I would probably rate the experience a solid 8.5-9/10.
    7 Cowper now has the master Allungors approval

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Birthday Fantasy

Quote Originally Posted by DueNorth View Post
    7 Cowper now has the master Allungors approval
    Awesome review. I would like a buddy to swap with as 4 girls for one guy a bit much for this old randy cock

Shop Owner
    Lucy - Back to work refresh booking welcome *can do gold & diamond service

Lucy - Back from holiday refresh booking welcome *can do gold & diamond service

25yo,165cm, 52kg, E Cup Over!!! Singapore - a young Asian girl with a Jumbo E cup bust and a gorgeous sexy figure. Her alluring big deep eyes and cheeky smile will have you captivated for hours. Don’t worry you won’t have awkward time in between because she is a very nicely and fun lady, bubbly always smile and happy.

Lucy after reviews
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread.php?119866-Lucy

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-F-Cups-Lucy-!

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...7-Cowper-4-Way

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...26%23128142%3B
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews