Person's Name : Not given

Establishment :Sydenham Massage 78

Month/Year of Visit : 10/09/24

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : N/A

Phone :0403 828 045

Hours of Business : 10-8

Rates : 200

Extras Cost :

Services Provided This Session : FS (but please see review)

Size/shape : Chubby

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Value for money/recommend? : No. Never going back

My experience/comments : (Please put some effort into this part for all of our readers, a minimum requirement of 25 words or more to get a picture of time spent and experience had.)
Called the manager yesterday. I mentioned that I would be visiting today and specified that I was looking for FS. She agreed to a 45-minute session, but it would cost $200. I agreed and went there today. After entering, I saw the girl and paid the manager. Asked the manager girl's name. But did not give me the name.
At first, the girl came over and I asked for her name, but she didn’t provide it. She then asked me to lie down and started to give me a massage. I told her that I had spoken with the manager and didn’t need a massage. I then clarified what I was looking for. Then she undressed. I tried to kiss her boobs, but she did not let me. I told her that I had booked her for 45 minutes. She responded that I would need to finish within 10 minutes. I pointed out that it's only 5 minutes. I have 40 minutes to go.I said that if that wasn’t acceptable, I would leave and only pay for the massage, requesting a refund for the remaining amount. She said she wouldn’t refund the remaining money. The only options were to finish quickly and leave, or to leave without any refund. I decided to leave.
I told the manager everything, but she did not pay any attention. She was trying to put the blame on me.

Never ever going back to this place. The worst punt in my life.