Separated and returning to punting after a long break.
Was surprised to see the gorgeous Thai lady Sophia still working here. I had many memorable sessions in the past, what a perfect way to ease myself into pussy heaven once more, so to speak.
She has hardly aged, still really friendly and frank and direct. Love when she talks dirty,
Straight into a 69 for openers. I am older now too and came too quickly while I licked and sucked her bum and clit on my face,
We lay back enjoying our bodies on the mirrored ceiling, old Cocky was soon rising to the occasion as she asked directly do you want to fuck me… I explored her beautiful bum again as she rubbed it along my nipples then tongued her lovely moist and sweet smelling pussy. Came again after a few thrusts inside her. Proudly saw the full condom as she cleaned me off. Kissed me at the door as I saw her climb into her white panties… wanted her again but was fully spent and satisfied …at least for now, thank you Sophia…you have kindled my fire again and encouraged me to continue on my lustful adventures x