Thread: VxC Kate - Sexy Girl, very GFE

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

VxC Kate - Sexy Girl, very GFE

Wanted to try someone different for once and Kate's pictures looked great even though there wasn't alot of desciptions in regards to service.

Firstly the pictures of her looks great and I think they are her albeit maybe a bit older. As she is way more tanned than the pictures. Looks wise, she is pretty, but has a more exotic look than traditional chinese girls which I don't see alot.

When I arrived she had a VERY bubbly but shy personality, she wanted to keep the lights very dim, but I kept saying she has a great figure, slim body with C-D bolt ons. She had a stomach, but it's not the type that is fatty, more like she is so slim that her stomach naturally pokes out.

She provided a great blowjob in the shower with a somewhat mechanical wash, but the blowjob was great. Deep, but strong and very nice suction at the tip. It felt like my soul was being sucked out at certain points!!

We moved out of the shower and she continued with her blowjob on her knees and the head bobbing movement was absolulety stunning in the mirrors, but I think the rooms was big enough to install a few more mirrors...because I feel like I'm missing of the action. She was very receptive to DATY, but she had a bit of trimmed bush but it was pretty wide, which I usually prefer more cleaner or fully shaved. I don't mind a small tuft like Rebecca.

When it came to the action, she seems very shy to look into my eyes in mish and in doggy she didn't want to look into the side mirror. Which is weird to me, she had a great body, good looks and I reckon she could be more confident. Tried to convince her to turn the lights up a bit more and be more confident.

When we were resting up for round two and chatting in between, she was still rubbing my cock and chatting at the same time...I REALLY enjoyed it so much, I don't think alot of girl do those subtle actions to get you raring to go again in between rest. Oh man, her rubbing the tip of much cock sensually was so hot... I couldn't stand it that I had to go for round 2. But I recently injured my back abit and made bending over certain angles very painful...(not sure what happened), so I couldn't come the second time around. But Kate tried everything, blowjob, sex and handjob to completion, but I couldn't get over the edger. No lack of effort from Kate in my opinion. She definitely tried and her service was very solid for an experienced girl for sure.

Oh btw the room I got was room 27 and I feel like it's a great room, but damn are the stair getting in and out VERY dangerous. One wrong step and you'd go tumbling, luckily there is handles to hold on to. SO WATCH YOUR STEPS!!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Good review man

Does she have that blonde hair like in the pics?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the review! her photos do look great!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by romanjenkins View Post
    Good review man

Does she have that blonde hair like in the pics?
    Unforunately she doesn't. She has the darker hair in the other two pictures.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Finally a review for VxC Kate and a good one too

What about things like DFK, pussy slides, CIM?