Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: BBFS seems normal for Japanese

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soccerfan View Post
    Very true, a mate deleted messages on his iPhone but thought that it would automatically delete from his iWatch but it didn’t. His wife got into his iWatch and found his messages to his side chick. If you’re deleting messages on your iPhone, delete them from your iWatch.

Another guy I know deleted messages on his iPhone but didn’t realise he had to delete them again (at message screen, select edit then show recently deleted). Wife found them after her friends suspected something but they’re still together.

Be careful lads.
    Wow mate had no idea about that recently deleted messages thing Inalways thought once they’re gone they’re gone.
    Handy tip

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bummer View Post
    Without the chop it can happen with just bbfs (no cip).
    I got a gf pregnant years ago by accident and was always pulling out.
    Next town with a pharmacy we got a morning after to deal with it.
    Thats why I got the chop.
    You sure bro?
    Morning after pill is good for prevention, not abortion. It does nothing after she's already prego.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanpumper View Post
    Wow mate had no idea about that recently deleted messages thing Inalways thought once they’re gone they’re gone.
    Handy tip
    Just get a Thai GF bro. I heard in Thai culture, its just acceptable for the Thai man to have a wife and multiple mistresses ("Mia-Noi's). This is same for a lot of other cultures too.

You wouldn't have to hide and sneak around then

Quote Originally Posted by mn69 View Post
    Just get a Thai GF bro. I heard in Thai culture, its just acceptable for the Thai man to have a wife and multiple mistresses ("Mia-Noi's). This is same for a lot of other cultures too.

Be careful what you wish for. There's also a Thai expression, "Feed the ducks..."

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by mn69 View Post

It's normal in alot of Asian cultures, Japan and Korea also. The issue is if the girl isn't fucking around they still get jealous and possesive. Especially Thai and veit chicks, they usually don't fuck around so they are just waiting at home for their bfs thinking they are fucking around behind their back and then they erupt.

I dated a Viet chick for 7 years, she loved fucking in public and having very rough sex, I fucked her ass in my car so many times outside of restaurants, parks and we had a few threesomes etc but she would get hella jealous if I talked to another girl. I dated a few Thais also and they were similar. Not saying every woman is the same but if you really want to fuck other women without the drama I would tell them once they bring up the bf gf convo that you want an open relationship and if they want to move forward with you they have to accept that. I just had this convo with my Japanese girl, she didn't react well to it lol.

She said she doesn't want to fuck other guys and just wants to be with me. I think our time together will end shortly. Her sister is hot as fuck also and she has been eyeing me up...she has a big insta following and she is in the health and wellness industry so if we break it off I reckon I keep it going in the family.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoobender View Post
    It's normal in alot of Asian cultures, Japan and Korea also. The issue is if the girl isn't fucking around they still get jealous and possesive. Especially Thai and veit chicks, they usually don't fuck around so they are just waiting at home for their bfs thinking they are fucking around behind their back and then they erupt.

I dated a Viet chick for 7 years, she loved fucking in public and having very rough sex, I fucked her ass in my car so many times outside of restaurants, parks and we had a few threesomes etc but she would get hella jealous if I talked to another girl. I dated a few Thais also and they were similar. Not saying every woman is the same but if you really want to fuck other women without the drama I would tell them once they bring up the bf gf convo that you want an open relationship and if they want to move forward with you they have to accept that. I just had this convo with my Japanese girl, she didn't react well to it lol.

She said she doesn't want to fuck other guys and just wants to be with me. I think our time together will end shortly. Her sister is hot as fuck also and she has been eyeing me up...she has a big insta following and she is in the health and wellness industry so if we break it off I reckon I keep it going in the family.
    Good to know its normal in alot of cultures
    Nice bro. I don't know why nowadays, especially in Western countries, Asian men arent allowed to have multiple girls. And theyre scared to get caught by their GF/Wives as well now.

They lost their tough traditional masculine Shogun/Samurai past. Its like modern men in the West have been castrated & emasculated.

I heard in China, especially for a wealthy Chinese Business Tycoon, he can have as many girls as he wants. Openly too and he doesnt even try to hide it from his wife LOL and the wife/girls stay loyal & don't f*ck around.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345