Thread: 69 Savann - multi review Mimi, Nicole, Anna, Bella

Baby Member(留言版初哥) TicklishFeet123's Avatar

69 Savann - multi review Mimi, Nicole, Anna, Bella

Why are there are only 10 reviews for the shop? The Savann shop at 69 Great North Rd Five Dock has been open for a year. Is it because it was only recently that Ada was able to create a thread on Aus99Forum to advertise the shop's roster. Or are times economically really that tough right now? Or have I been just too lazy to leave a review?

I have been a frequent customer of the shops run by Ada for years - lately 69 Savann at Five Dock, and also 200 Parramatta Rd at Stanmore, and 108 Mirage Massage at Petersham. (Though she is no longer a partner of the 108 Petersham shop, I like going there sometimes if I am in the mood for a Nuru massage.)

I have left reviews for girls at 200 Stanmore before, when I have been impressed by them so much as to overcome my natural laziness to write something nice to say. Well, anyway, it is high time I got off my lazy butt again and I will leave this review to help Ada out, since I have been to her new shop about a half dozen times.

At Savann, so far I have seen Mimi, Sabina, Nicole, Anna, and Bella. As far as I know, Mimi, Sabina and Anna also work at Ada's other shop at 200 Stanmore.

I am impressed with the services of all of Ada's ladies. They all give firm massages and wonderful service. They are all very beautiful and slim, and some are well endowed with large breasts, though personally I prefer smaller petite cup sizes, to be honest.

I have a warm place at my heart for Mimi and Nicole at present, and will continue to visit them frequently when they are rostered on. Nicole only works on Tuesday at 69 Savann. Mimi works at 200 Stanmore on Sundays, and occasionally works at 69 Savann too.

All of the girls I have been with provide all the services and personal attenton that I am looking for, and most only ask for 2 pineapples in return. The couple of girls who ask for 3 pineapples, they were worth the investment at the time, in the heat of the moment, but I will return to see other girls that I know will offer the same level of service for the lesser price of just 2 pineapples. (I wonder how long that price will last, before the pressures of inflation push the price up.)

I am still very comfortable with traveling to the shop at 200 Stanmore. I would still return to it if one of my favourite ladies is rostered on the day I am in need of massage and personal attention. Its just that 69 is a little bit closer for me to travel.

For me, the premises of the shop at 69 is a also a step up in standard from 200 Stanmore, and my preferred location now. The premises are just as clean, if not more so. The rooms are bigger, and the floors are tiled instead of faux wood veneer. The walls between rooms are thicker and more private. One of the rooms has a shower in the room, so you can wash off before and after the massage, if needed. The ladies seem to like working for Ada at this location.

As an added bonus, if you are lucky you will be able to say hello to Ada at reception and get a friendly chat from her.

Happy punting, guys. Be safe. Please respect the ladies.

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by TicklishFeet123 View Post

Why are there are only 10 reviews for the shop? The Savann shop at 69 Great North Rd Five Dock has been open for a year. Is it because it was only recently that Ada was able to create a thread on Aus99Forum to advertise the shop's roster. Or are times economically really that tough right now? Or have I been just too lazy to leave a review?

I have been a frequent customer of the shops run by Ada for years - lately 69 Savann at Five Dock, and also 200 Parramatta Rd at Stanmore, and 108 Mirage Massage at Petersham. (Though she is no longer a partner of the 108 Petersham shop, I like going there sometimes if I am in the mood for a Nuru massage.)

I have left reviews for girls at 200 Stanmore before, when I have been impressed by them so much as to overcome my natural laziness to write something nice to say. Well, anyway, it is high time I got off my lazy butt again and I will leave this review to help Ada out, since I have been to her new shop about a half dozen times.

At Savann, so far I have seen Mimi, Sabina, Nicole, Anna, and Bella. As far as I know, Mimi, Sabina and Anna also work at Ada's other shop at 200 Stanmore.

I am impressed with the services of all of Ada's ladies. They all give firm massages and wonderful service. They are all very beautiful and slim, and some are well endowed with large breasts, though personally I prefer smaller petite cup sizes, to be honest.

I have a warm place at my heart for Mimi and Nicole at present, and will continue to visit them frequently when they are rostered on. Nicole only works on Tuesday at 69 Savann. Mimi works at 200 Stanmore on Sundays, and occasionally works at 69 Savann too.

All of the girls I have been with provide all the services and personal attenton that I am looking for, and most only ask for 2 pineapples in return. The couple of girls who ask for 3 pineapples, they were worth the investment at the time, in the heat of the moment, but I will return to see other girls that I know will offer the same level of service for the lesser price of just 2 pineapples. (I wonder how long that price will last, before the pressures of inflation push the price up.)

I am still very comfortable with traveling to the shop at 200 Stanmore. I would still return to it if one of my favourite ladies is rostered on the day I am in need of massage and personal attention. Its just that 69 is a little bit closer for me to travel.

For me, the premises of the shop at 69 is a also a step up in standard from 200 Stanmore, and my preferred location now. The premises are just as clean, if not more so. The rooms are bigger, and the floors are tiled instead of faux wood veneer. The walls between rooms are thicker and more private. One of the rooms has a shower in the room, so you can wash off before and after the massage, if needed. The ladies seem to like working for Ada at this location.

As an added bonus, if you are lucky you will be able to say hello to Ada at reception and get a friendly chat from her.

Thanks for lovely reviews lovely �� customer
    We just start open for 3 months Thanks for support yaa just in advertising 3 months only many of new girls we try keep just good girls new girls working we try UR best to make All customers happy �� hope to see you again soon
    THANK YA SAVANN69 TREM

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Opened for about 4 months.

Ahh, 3-4 months... hmm, seems like longer. Oh well then.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by TicklishFeet123 View Post

I am very interested in Nicole, is she young with natural tits? thanks in advance.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is this the same mimi from 200 Stanmore?

Quote Originally Posted by Calebstone View Post
    Is this the same mimi from 200 Stanmore?
    Yes. The same lovely Mimi.

I believe she currently works Saturday at 69 Savann, and Sunday at 200 Stanmore.

Some of the other girls that work for Ada at 200 Stanmore also work at 69 Savann.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any of these girls do 3somes? :P

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by rsv4a1 View Post
    Any of these girls do 3somes? :P
    3some at massage shop? Hardly happens

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Oh my I am intrigued by seeing thise photos….

Can anyone list the available extras with these beauties?

Shop Owner
    Indulge in a Rejuvenating Experience at Savann Massage!
    Get ready to be treated like a royalty today!

Meet Our Exceptional Team Today!

Honey, Jenny, Soda, Sabina and Bowie

SAVANN MASSAGE

SAVANN MASSAGE