Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Thread: Legit Thai massage tickle tackle?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by paulgallen View Post
    What are name of the 2 that provide HJ and roughly what are their age?
    Mata is one of them I would say mid to late 30s.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ssss1111 View Post
    cheers i will book something for this weekend, description of Yuri?
    Thai mid 30's 155cm 45-50 kgs shoulder length hair glasses

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The reason I actually go there is cause the massages are really good and the hj at the end is icing on the cake

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Would love some Burwood recommendations 🙏

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rubatugtug View Post
    Would love some Burwood recommendations 🙏
    I don’t think there are any “legit” places that offer HJ in Burwood.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by rjdin View Post
    Was just curious if anyone has been to a legit massage place and the masseuse strokes their thighs in a way that the balls are grazed on?

I'm somewhat a regular in this local massage shop that's 100% legit but I've had this one girl that I think loves to tease her clients. Definitely a good way to get return business and she does a good job for a massage and I'll be hard the whole session even when face up. She does nothing to touch the little man further but at the end she places both hands on the pelvis joints to relieve pressure and I just feel like she's looking directly at it. I plan on giving her a pineapple tip at the beginning of the session next time as a thank you for the massage but would want to see if she takes it in another direction.
    Try level 5, 375 George St, Sydney. They go by Siam Wellness. I've been there twice now, both times, the masseuse was very liberal with her hands reaching in and around the inner things and more than amply grazing your d**k, and working the inner thighs really well. At some stage i'll post an shop report. They don't do anything else other than this. I think this is their USP.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Siam Wellness is an interesting one as others have mentioned.

I've been there twice. Seen Natty. Second visit she massaged my balls and cock for 30mins straight in a deliberate style as to not being a HJ. Never experienced pre-cum to this level before.

I wouldn't go to this place for a legit or a sure thing for a HJ. So something in between

Senior Member(無間使者)
    All the girls look naughty in this shop, accidentally on purpose show that you have a spare $50 and see what happens

Sent from my SM-S928B using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does anyone have the contact no of Siam Wellness shop? I’ve been there before but the number I used before isn’t working.. I’m in the city today and thinking of paying them a visit…

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JmzCruzer View Post
    Does anyone have the contact no of Siam Wellness shop? I’ve been there before but the number I used before isn’t working.. I’m in the city today and thinking of paying them a visit…
    I have only walked in without any bookings and there's normally a girl free.
    They normally have 3 girls plus the manager.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by somtum View Post
    Siam Wellness is an interesting one as others have mentioned.

I've been there twice. Seen Natty. Second visit she massaged my balls and cock for 30mins straight in a deliberate style as to not being a HJ. Never experienced pre-cum to this level before.

I wouldn't go to this place for a legit or a sure thing for a HJ. So something in between
    You are luck man. Natty didn't touch my cock or balls. She just played around it teasing me. She is the cutest girl in the shop. But sadly she is away for 9 weeks now.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by JmzCruzer View Post
    0279019353. That is the number mate. The one on Google is incorrect.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Backdraft69 View Post
    I have only walked in without any bookings and there's normally a girl free.
    They normally have 3 girls plus the manager.

Did anyone try the new girl Angela in this shop?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bugger. Called to booked Natty and was told she no longer works there*

*Siam Wellness

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Another shop worth a mention is August Massage & Spa on New South Head Rd, Double Bay.

This is mostly Thai girls. Owner is Thai. It has a very contemporary setup. Very non-traditional Thai vibes. It's reminding me of Miss Massage setup meaning a legit massage is on the cards as much as a HJ and could be up to the girl if she wants to do it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sensai Thai by Rail station does.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by lymp View Post
    There's a legit thai shop I've been going to for a while that I won't spoil (it's also not in Sydney but rather further out) First visit I went in order to use up some of my extras, and saw that they had HICAPS and had also heard good things about the service from a female acquaintance. I go in not really knowing what to expect and honestly quite nervous. I get lead to a room with a door that closes (place has two massage rooms seperated by a wall, not curtains) and am told to take off my clothes and get on the bed.. uhhh what clothes? Everything? I start panicking a little here, and I was definitely taking my time to get undressed (had a few layers on as well as it was winter) The ML opened the door slightly twice to see if I was ready yet and then closing quickly, I was down to sports shorts and asked "is this okay?" to which she said yes and instructed me to get on the table.

Massage was good, nothing special but a fairly standard thai oil massage with the hot stones etc. After reading around on here I decided to book in again a few months later, this time a bit more comfortable and prepared with more knowledge. After I'm lead to the room and instructed to disrobe I ask "everything?" to which she says yes. Now we're talking! This second massage was sooo much better than the first. The masseuse was very attentive with the towel and always ensured my parts were covered, but when working on my legs she got fairly high up which was absolutely divine. Unfortunately my member was tucked away towards my stomach. Hot tip: at any place where you can go nude, place your penis facing down, unless you're absolutely not interested in any extras. Worst that can happen is she does nothing, says nothing etc. No harm no foul from it being there and getting a little excited. If you aren't initiating anything and she comments you can absolutely play coy "Oh I'm so sorry how embarrasing"

After a sensual experience on the second visit, I would book a third, and this time receieved the other girl working at the shop, who I'd not seen at this point. The second girl was a bit darker, a bit heavier, but still youthful looking, seemed a little more straight to the point, etc. I went to the room and again stripped down, layed on the table with the towel covering me, and upon coming in she ripped it straight off. Now we're talking! So for the whole massage there was zero draping and I receieved a fairly standard full body massage. I truthfully don't remember much about this session for whatever reason, she didn't seem to get close for any TT action despite the lack of draping.

Recently I had my fourth session at the shop and got the second girl again. This time I went in due to specifically having some really bad sciatica pain, and I was given the whole package of heat packs, hot stones, it was incredible! I walked away feeling a million bucks and to top it off there was what felt like a bit of teasing action throughout the massage, but that is also just a byproduct of the area being massaged. Again, zero draping with this girl (except at the start, where she did the same removing the towel trick and then joked 'are you cold?' — which I was, it was freezing out and it must have shown — so she placed the towel back on over my legs while she started on my back) so for the whole massage I had my fully exposed junk being tossed around as my legs were contorted and rubbed up every which way. The only thing that could have topped it off would have been a happy ending, which unfortunately leaves this story with a sad ending.

The hooks are definitely in me though, as I went back today to try my luck again (and further relieve some of my leg and back pain) and got the first girl again, who was again very sweet but meticulous with draping, but she was working on my buttocks and thighs and I definitely felt myself slip out several times, so I know she would have seen my throbbing erection. She even did the leg raises while I was facing down, causing my pelvis to raise up and my junk hang freely. At a RNT, this is normally the magical part where they start to grab and tease, perhaps coyly asking "is here okay?" Unfortunately there was none of that. Massage was good though (not as good as my previous one though) and I did get a kick out her seeing my bait and tackle.

Now this could just be my mind wrongly pieceing together information, but in my session I heard the second ML next door run out of the room and the sound of tissues being pulled from a box, and not long after that what sounded like a very satisfied male customer leaving. When I was getting re-dressed, I scoped out the room I was in for any tissues (typically a sure sign that extras are on offer at least ocassionaly) but no such evidence.

I'll keep you all posted on my next visit, as there will definitely be one. I love the thrill of it and just the feeling of being exposed, but even without the extras or any of that, it's a damn fine massage!

I’m further west too Penrith ways
    do you mind telling me the store name and location or dming me it please

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Saw Anita at Siam the second time yesterday. Same teasing session. Similar to Natty she also has no touching cock or balls policy. Happy to play around it but not actually touching it. Finished myself while she watched and teased by doing slow massage on the belly and legs. No extras no tips. She didn't expect any.

Anyway she told me she is Natty's sister. And that Natty will also never do a hj. So don't expect that multiple visits will warm them up and you will get a hj or more eventually.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scottphar View Post
    Saw Anita at Siam the second time yesterday. Same teasing session. Similar to Natty she also has no touching cock or balls policy. Happy to play around it but not actually touching it. Finished myself while she watched and teased by doing slow massage on the belly and legs. No extras no tips. She didn't expect any.

Anyway she told me she is Natty's sister. And that Natty will also never do a hj. So don't expect that multiple visits will warm them up and you will get a hj or more eventually.
    How would you rate the massage + Annies attractiveness?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    "Similar to Natty she also has no touching cock or balls policy" – can confirm this is not true from my experience. See my post above re: Natty

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast