Thread: BDSM mistress - Vita

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

BDSM mistress - Vita

Establishment: Renwick Baby Massage (Leichhardt)
    Girl: Vita
    Date: August 2024

I ordered the BDSM service for 1 hour. When Vita walked in, I saw that she is a very petite, tanned girl. I am super excited! She greeted me with her warm smile and talked about what I wanted in the session which put in at ease.

In our session, she played a sister that caught me masturbating roleplay. She asked me to bend over for punishment, whispered dirty talk in Mandarin and started with some spanking and anal play while teasingly stroking my cock through my pants - an arousing yet intimidating feeling that quickly subsided under her gentle touch. After that, Vita used various parts of her body to smother me in an erotic manner that left me breathless with anticipation for more. Her soft yet firm hands glided across my skin while her supple breasts pressed against my chest; sending shivers down my spine every time they brushed against it! Eventually the tension was building over the edge that we both knew what was coming next - a handjob from this devious kinky girlfriend who knows exactly how to push your buttons to deliver a heavy load!

Overall a good punt, It is the type of very uniquely Asian femdom charm from a petite super cute girlfriend, rather on the soft erotic side. She did tell me that many clients went for a ball-busting session with her but it is not my cup of tea so I would leave this for others to enjoy.

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sydney_hhh View Post
    Establishment: Renwick Baby Massage (Leichhardt)
    Girl: Vita
    Date: August 2024

I ordered the BDSM service for 1 hour. When Vita walked in, I saw that she is a very petite, tanned girl. I am super excited! She greeted me with her warm smile and talked about what I wanted in the session which put in at ease.

In our session, she played a sister that caught me masturbating roleplay. She asked me to bend over for punishment, whispered dirty talk in Mandarin and started with some spanking and anal play while teasingly stroking my cock through my pants - an arousing yet intimidating feeling that quickly subsided under her gentle touch. After that, Vita used various parts of her body to smother me in an erotic manner that left me breathless with anticipation for more. Her soft yet firm hands glided across my skin while her supple breasts pressed against my chest; sending shivers down my spine every time they brushed against it! Eventually the tension was building over the edge that we both knew what was coming next - a handjob from this devious kinky girlfriend who knows exactly how to push your buttons to deliver a heavy load!

Overall a good punt, It is the type of very uniquely Asian femdom charm from a petite super cute girlfriend, rather on the soft erotic side. She did tell me that many clients went for a ball-busting session with her but it is not my cup of tea so I would leave this for others to enjoy.
    Thanks for your valued feedback, hope see you again soon

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Fake review for sure

Shop Owner
    Hi all ,Young Mistree Vita working today, please make a booking come enjoy ...WhatsApp Image 2024-08-13 at 20.32.17_27c64840.jpgWhatsApp Image 2024-07-30 at 13.08.39_58961deb.jpg
    Last edited by ladyau; 08-09-2024 at 11:27 AM.

Shop Owner
    Hi all ,Young Mistree Vita working today, please make a booking come enjoy ...

Shop Owner
    Hi all ,Young Mistree Vita working today, please make a booking come enjoy ...