Thread: C LYDIA - the Cat bath Queen. + great balls deep BBBJ service, 2 x CIM finishes! (Yay!)

Senior Member(無間使者)

C LYDIA - the Cat bath Queen. + great balls deep BBBJ service, 2 x CIM finishes! (Yay!)

C LYDIA - the Cat bath Queen. + great balls deep BBBJ service, 2 x CIM finishes! (Yay!)

I crossed another name off my list today. not many reviews for c Lydia but I received very very good service today, so I’m happy to write a review.

C Lydia:

1. Accuracy of photos: same great long black hair. little more curvy than the profile photo. Similar to V Yumi body. Not thin, but not fat. Good curves. C Cup boobs. 4 tattoos i counted. 2 on her upper bAck and one tattoo on each ankle. C Lydia isn’t fully shaved. Like hair length is like buzz cut level 3-4. She was wearing a tight short black dress with heels. Like she’s all dressed up to go out to the nightclub. Very pretty. And her bum cheeks are kinda showing out the bottom of her dress when she was bending over getting the bed ready. Awesome. Her pretty curvy face and smile reminds me of Yujeong from K-pop girl group brave girls.

2. Services provided: in the shower: Just LFK. no big deal she made up for it with her Awesome, incredible cathbath service. Nipples kissing, ball sucking, great balls deep BBbJ service and 2 x CIM finishes for round 1 and 2. And a very good massage in-between rounds. She massaged my head down to my bum.

We actually didn’t have sex today , 2 x BBBj, CIM finishes for round 1 and round 2, during round 2: we about to have sex but her iPhone alarm went off and she said, let’s finish quick. (Good) she didn’t say let’s go shower now. I appreciate that. I wanted sex but she’s very good at BBbJ I just came in her mouth again. Very nice. I just said we can have sex next time. She smiled and said yes next time.

We showered together and we got dressed and I kissed and hugged her and said I had a great time today thank you. C LYDIA said “book me next time, I’m Lydia.”

3. General attitude and demeanour: smiling, big smile the whole hour. friendly. Didn’t talk much, maybe she can’t speak fluent English IDK.. but I didn’t really wanna talk anyway.

4. Overall value for money: $320 for 1 hour. Kinda pricey but the shop has a promotion atm: you can get a $10-$20 discount if you make a booking, so today’s sessions with C Lydia really cost me $300.

I was happy with today’s service with c Lydia.

If you like cathbath service or balls deep BBbJ service, go give c Lydia a try.

Thank you for reading my review.

And Thank you C Lydia.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the Review.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by NightShift View Post

I crossed another name off my list today. not many reviews for c Lydia but I received very very good service today, so I’m happy to write a review.

C Lydia:

1. Accuracy of photos: same great long black hair. little more curvy than the profile photo. Similar to V Yumi body. Not thin, but not fat. Good curves. C Cup boobs. 4 tattoos i counted. 2 on her upper bAck and one tattoo on each ankle. C Lydia isn’t fully shaved. Like hair length is like buzz cut level 3-4. She was wearing a tight short black dress with heels. Like she’s all dressed up to go out to the nightclub. Very pretty. And her bum cheeks are kinda showing out the bottom of her dress when she was bending over getting the bed ready. Awesome. Her pretty curvy face and smile reminds me of Yujeong from K-pop girl group brave girls.

2. Services provided: in the shower: Just LFK. no big deal she made up for it with her Awesome, incredible cathbath service. Nipples kissing, ball sucking, great balls deep BBbJ service and 2 x CIM finishes for round 1 and 2. And a very good massage in-between rounds. She massaged my head down to my bum.

We actually didn’t have sex today , 2 x BBBj, CIM finishes for round 1 and round 2, during round 2: we about to have sex but her iPhone alarm went off and she said, let’s finish quick. (Good) she didn’t say let’s go shower now. I appreciate that. I wanted sex but she’s very good at BBbJ I just came in her mouth again. Very nice. I just said we can have sex next time. She smiled and said yes next time.

We showered together and we got dressed and I kissed and hugged her and said I had a great time today thank you. C LYDIA said “book me next time, I’m Lydia.”

3. General attitude and demeanour: smiling, big smile the whole hour. friendly. Didn’t talk much, maybe she can’t speak fluent English IDK.. but I didn’t really wanna talk anyway.

4. Overall value for money: $320 for 1 hour. Kinda pricey but the shop has a promotion atm: you can get a $10-$20 discount if you make a booking, so today’s sessions with C Lydia really cost me $300.

I was happy with today’s service with c Lydia.

If you like cathbath service or balls deep BBbJ service, go give c Lydia a try.

Thank you for reading my review.

And Thank you C Lydia.
    hey nightshift, was her bbbj PSE style? did you FF her at all?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I wouldn’t say a PSE BBBJ , I’d say it was more GFE Balls deep BBBJ. Nice and slow all the way down. I appreciate girls that do that. Not really FF.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    $320 an hour for LFK lololol
    Thats just taking the piss

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by mn69 View Post
    A few weeks ago this girl was like $250ph with standard service no kissing,cbj etc and now bumped up to $320.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What the hell is a cat bath sorry I been out of the loop

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mn69 View Post
    I did dfk with her. It was really good. Her tongue feel amazing.... fresh and very soft. A friendly girl

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by A187 View Post
    What the hell is a cat bath sorry I been out of the loop
    Ever seen a cat lick themselves all over? Its similsr, where girl kisses your chest while lyimg down
    They mostly focus on nipples
    ...some guys love it but it doesnt do much for me

Hope that clarifies things
    Dave

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    I did dfk with her. It was really good. Her tongue feel amazing.... fresh and very soft. A friendly girl
    Same for me woods... im limiting my puntIng now..so price increase on a girl is actually a thing i look out for

Like girls there to make money...obviously shes busy and good...no girl thats quiet will increase price and surely shop wouldnt allow either
    If they didnt think it would be in shops best interest

Anyway...i saw her...she was a good kisser and a lot of fun...

Lydia is working today~

Message or WeChat us

0417 888 123
    Wechat ID: no5_2021

http://no5marrickville.com