Thread: DFK in massage session

Junior Member(有D料到)

DFK in massage session

I haven't been to a shop for a massage for awhile, but want to try again now that it is legal.

One of my best sessions ever was at Anytime massage just before Covid. The girl got naked and jumped on top after 10 minutes and was DFK for the rest of the 1hr session.

No FS but it was still very memorable.

Didn't go back due to covid, but often regret it. Can't remember the girl's name but I remember it was a different name. May have been 20 after seeing her mentioned here a bit.

Is getting DFK in a massage session in a shop uncommon? Or even a good private. Would love to revisit something like that experience.

Or is DFK more of a GFE FS thing.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I find that very rare. I think it depends greatly on the customer. No girl wants a fat, ugly, geriatric old fart sticking his tongue down her throat. Explains why I never get it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I believe you’re talking about 20. Great girl and was happy to start the session with DFK. A lot of DFK 😁

Senior Member(無間使者)
    20 was fit, she did boxing

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I find it hard to get many Asian girls to DFK... Even the hot ones who happy to do many options all way to FS. Still won't do DFK. I think it's a big thing in some cultures....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Its cause you fuckers dont know how to kiss or ask properly.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    If you're good at it, they may be tempted. Nothing worse than a bad kisser. Lately it seems that the Koreans are more likely.
    RTG

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ArtieGee View Post
    If you're good at it, they may be tempted. Nothing worse than a bad kisser. Lately it seems that the Koreans are more likely.
    RTG
    Hell yeah Artie. And bloody good at it too 😄

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joejohnson8 View Post
    20 was fit, she did boxing
    She was excellent , one of the better ones.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is “Twenty” still around?

Was she working at Feel Good Massage before?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Lili (Nepalese) at Vivi's (haven't seen her on recently so not sure if still there) is a tonsil hockey connoisseur.

Samantha (Argentinian) at Lotus and Miracle also goes straight in no questions asked and does it really well, but if big curvy girls are not your thing she is probably not your kind of girl.

Nikki (Taiwanese) originally of Time and then Elly's at Beenleigh is one of the best but haven't seen her on for a while either. She was saving up to open a bakery/cake shop so may have reached her goal and is out of the massage business.

I never ask for it nor try and initiate it so there may be more girls around that love it than i think, but from my experience, i reckon the percentage who do is pretty low.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I suppose that’s why I don’t get it either 😉😂

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I enjoy it too- makes a very good GF experience, as long as proper mouth wash has been done beforehands. Another current good performer in that department is lola from tictok N. The pocket rocket young aussie girl and the irish were both good performers in that department but now nowhere to be seen.