Thread: K Bella - Amazing Veteran I Finally Got To See

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

K Bella - Amazing Veteran I Finally Got To See

I have missed Bella when she was already working in Ginza a few years back because her cup size were too small, but seems like she's back with BAZOOKAS!! This really piqued my interest and oh boy why have I not visited her before?? She had amazing service and great communication, lovely and bubbly!!

I entered the room and was immediately greeted with a great smile, and some enthusiastic 'OPPA!!' Omg, she was so cute and adorable, but so pretty. No excessive or any classic korean cosmetic surgery, which is a plus. I'll say it now, she is probably the Rebecca of Ginza Club in my books. I like Jessie, but Bella ticks alot of my fun and friendly boxes that I like about Rebecca.

She helped me undress, packed all my clothes neatly into a small cupboard while giving me alot of kisses and small talk. After we undressed we moved onto shower, which was prett standard, but the blowjob was awesome. Lots of eye contacts, very deep blowjob and amazing tongue movement. I love how sensual she is, which I love so much!!! Classic shower pussy slide ensues, but it was room 27 at Ginza Club so there was PLENTY of space. It was amazing compared to Ginza Empire rooms shower. Kinda wish I could fuck Rebecca in this room at least once XD

When it came to the bed action I usually don't like rimming, but Bella was so service oriented she actually really wanted me to try rimming. So she gave me a very sexy boobslide and ran her hands against my ass crack to get me excited. She wiped down the lube and started rimming me, but unfortunately rimming is just all ticklish and nothing else for me, so I can't help but keep laughing instead XD

Instead I opted too go DATY with Bella and rimmed her back instead. Man, she had such a cute pussy and ass. Clean shaven and very smooth. I'm really starting to like DATYing girls nowadays and it sure makes the whole session more fun, though I'm sometimes still not sure if the girl do like it or not and that really distracts me abit.

Her pussyslide was great, cute and soft pussy rubbing on my shaft with the perfect amount of pressure and hip movement. I could have cum straight away if I wanted to, but I need to experience the pussy.

On with the condom and straight to mish. Great tightness and depth is secondary. What I love is the amount and intensity of the DFK, I genuinely hate it when the girl only stick out their tongue for your to lick, so her active participation just makes it so much more sexier for me. She was amazing and I quickly come hard while she crossed her leg to push me deeper into her. She let me rest ontop of her for awhile while kissing and licking my ears/neck as I still pump a few more times.

After cleaning up and resting abit we chatted more about our favourite food and some generic back ground talk to get to know each other.

We tried to go for round 2 in the one hour session, but unfortunately I was too tired to finish up the second shot and Bella genuinely looked defeated. She tried so hard to make me come twice, but it was impossible for me to get hard and stay hard. You can tell Bella genuinely tries her best and provides amazing service.

I really would love to see her again sometime this month!!

Anyone who hasn't seen Bella...should!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiryu0 View Post
    I have missed Bella when she was already working in Ginza a few years back because her cup size were too small, but seems like she's back with BAZOOKAS!! This really piqued my interest and oh boy why have I not visited her before?? She had amazing service and great communication, lovely and bubbly!!

I entered the room and was immediately greeted with a great smile, and some enthusiastic 'OPPA!!' Omg, she was so cute and adorable, but so pretty. No excessive or any classic korean cosmetic surgery, which is a plus. I'll say it now, she is probably the Rebecca of Ginza Club in my books. I like Jessie, but Bella ticks alot of my fun and friendly boxes that I like about Rebecca.

She helped me undress, packed all my clothes neatly into a small cupboard while giving me alot of kisses and small talk. After we undressed we moved onto shower, which was prett standard, but the blowjob was awesome. Lots of eye contacts, very deep blowjob and amazing tongue movement. I love how sensual she is, which I love so much!!! Classic shower pussy slide ensues, but it was room 27 at Ginza Club so there was PLENTY of space. It was amazing compared to Ginza Empire rooms shower. Kinda wish I could fuck Rebecca in this room at least once XD

When it came to the bed action I usually don't like rimming, but Bella was so service oriented she actually really wanted me to try rimming. So she gave me a very sexy boobslide and ran her hands against my ass crack to get me excited. She wiped down the lube and started rimming me, but unfortunately rimming is just all ticklish and nothing else for me, so I can't help but keep laughing instead XD

Instead I opted too go DATY with Bella and rimmed her back instead. Man, she had such a cute pussy and ass. Clean shaven and very smooth. I'm really starting to like DATYing girls nowadays and it sure makes the whole session more fun, though I'm sometimes still not sure if the girl do like it or not and that really distracts me abit.

Her pussyslide was great, cute and soft pussy rubbing on my shaft with the perfect amount of pressure and hip movement. I could have cum straight away if I wanted to, but I need to experience the pussy.

On with the condom and straight to mish. Great tightness and depth is secondary. What I love is the amount and intensity of the DFK, I genuinely hate it when the girl only stick out their tongue for your to lick, so her active participation just makes it so much more sexier for me. She was amazing and I quickly come hard while she crossed her leg to push me deeper into her. She let me rest ontop of her for awhile while kissing and licking my ears/neck as I still pump a few more times.

After cleaning up and resting abit we chatted more about our favourite food and some generic back ground talk to get to know each other.

We tried to go for round 2 in the one hour session, but unfortunately I was too tired to finish up the second shot and Bella genuinely looked defeated. She tried so hard to make me come twice, but it was impossible for me to get hard and stay hard. You can tell Bella genuinely tries her best and provides amazing service.

I really would love to see her again sometime this month!!

Anyone who hasn't seen Bella...should!!
    Fully agree!
    One of my favourites although haven't seen her post boob job.
    Personally I didn't think she needed them done but that's my take which favours shape and texture over size.
    I think her boobs are now noted as E which is quite a jump up but you seem to indicate they are well done and suit her?
    Great girl, who I also find pretty and cute, although some older ARs have been critical of her ....but I guess that's just different taste and views in action.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Bella was my first ever Korean and my second ever punt. She set me on the path of seeing all the k girls at ginza and other shops. I saw her quite a few years ago. I do remember, I was new to punting and I was absolutely gobsmacked with how cute she was. I remember that she noticed that I thought she was cute and stunning and made the session very good, she was very engaged, great service. I actually remember thinking that I was surprised how young and beautiful she was, I didn’t think prostitutes would be that cute. How wrong I was.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    Fully agree!
    One of my favourites although haven't seen her post boob job.
    Personally I didn't think she needed them done but that's my take which favours shape and texture over size.
    I think her boobs are now noted as E which is quite a jump up but you seem to indicate they are well done and suit her?
    Great girl, who I also find pretty and cute, although some older ARs have been critical of her ....but I guess that's just different taste and views in action.
    I personally like big tits fake or natural. They feel very soft to the touch and not particularly hard like some Thai boob job. I reckon it suits her height and frame personally. I think they look better than Jessie's

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    Bella was my first ever Korean and my second ever punt. She set me on the path of seeing all the k girls at ginza and other shops. I saw her quite a few years ago. I do remember, I was new to punting and I was absolutely gobsmacked with how cute she was. I remember that she noticed that I thought she was cute and stunning and made the session very good, she was very engaged, great service. I actually remember thinking that I was surprised how young and beautiful she was, I didn’t think prostitutes would be that cute. How wrong I was.
    I wish I saw her way earlier, her natural looks is amazing now. I can only imagine how much better she looked back then!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you are a face guy, defenitly have to see her.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmore898 View Post
    If you are a face guy, defenitly have to see her.
    Totally agree, with great service to boot. Absolutely stunning. Can't wait to see her again.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This might be going back awhile but was there a c Bella? Is this the same girl or are they different girls sharing the name?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by critical brain mass View Post
    This might be going back awhile but was there a c Bella? Is this the same girl or are they different girls sharing the name?
    This is not C Bella.
    C bella I think was the gang of 3: C Sophia, C Mocha, and C Bella.

All of them back in China. And C Bella is already married and has a kid.

This is Korean Bella. Also, 4-5 years of veteran.
    I usually am not a fan of Korean girls but this is really tempting.
    I might go see her one of these days.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    she has a boob job now.
    Did she do any plastic surgery on her face? Her face was all natural before.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    she has a boob job now.
    Did she do any plastic surgery on her face? Her face was all natural before.
    Her face is still all natural, I don't see any major surgery to the face that makes it unnatural.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiryu0 View Post
    Her face is still all natural, I don't see any major surgery to the face that makes it unnatural.
    That's good to hear ~ her face always attractive to me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great reminder to see Bella again its been over a month