Thread: Private villa w/ girls in Bangkok/Pattaya

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Private villa w/ girls in Bangkok/Pattaya

Hi all, thought I'd come here to ask for some advice and general pointers. I'm going to Thailand next Jan for the first time since childhood for my birthday and I wanna experience everything on there to offer. I'm hoping to give myself a damned good present. Namely, a private villa, hopefully with a pool and neighbours who won't complain and 2-3 girls that will lick, suck and fuck all weekend. Price isn't a huge deal as I'm looking to save most of my money between now and then, what I really want is quality. I really want top-quality, young, gorgeous girls but I'm really not sure at all where to look without potential of being catfished or scammed. I was hoping anyone out there who's done something like this could give me some advice, I wanna party like a king!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    If money is no problem - then I would suggest you head to Pattaya - frequent the clubs along Walking Street and select from the best.
    Usually find one and then ask have you got a friend or two and go from there. Shouldn't be hard - would stay away from agencies and FLers, Online stuff.
    And I would be negotiating requirements fairly hard - not simply price but what you want them to do...lesbian??????? Remember top quality from clubs will come at a price - we are not just talking 4/5000.
    Agoda, Expedia etc will give you accommodation but don't forget AirBNB or Condos.

Can do same same in Bangkok ( quality may be better) or maybe take a girl / girls to an island?????

I'm intrigued when people say I'm saving up my money and I want quality - what sort of budget are you contemplating?????? Incl Business fares????

The beauty of Thailand is its so easy.
    Id also keep in mind that once you go over, you'll want to return again and again. Can you keep spending like a King each time?????

Just food for thought.
    4FoW2

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    If money is no problem - then I would suggest you head to Pattaya - frequent the clubs along Walking Street and select from the best.
    Usually find one and then ask have you got a friend or two and go from there. Shouldn't be hard - would stay away from agencies and FLers, Online stuff.
    And I would be negotiating requirements fairly hard - not simply price but what you want them to do...lesbian??????? Remember top quality from clubs will come at a price - we are not just talking 4/5000.
    Agoda, Expedia etc will give you accommodation but don't forget AirBNB or Condos.

Can do same same in Bangkok ( quality may be better) or maybe take a girl / girls to an island?????

I'm intrigued when people say I'm saving up my money and I want quality - what sort of budget are you contemplating?????? Incl Business fares????

The beauty of Thailand is its so easy.
    Id also keep in mind that once you go over, you'll want to return again and again. Can you keep spending like a King each time?????

Just food for thought.
    4FoW2
    Hey 4FoW2 what do you recommend between bangkok and pattaya? pattaya is cheaper? what are the price range on freelancers (so i would expect market rate). Is it ok to take the girls to the hotel? do they need to be check in through the lobby?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by suka03 View Post
    Hey 4FoW2 what do you recommend between bangkok and pattaya? pattaya is cheaper? what are the price range on freelancers (so i would expect market rate). Is it ok to take the girls to the hotel? do they need to be check in through the lobby?
    Recommend - depends on what you are after - pure mongering = Pattaya. But to me Pattaya bores the shit out of me after 3/4 days - need to go to a real beach - Koh Larn. Ko Samet, Hua Hin etc
    Bangkok I think has better quality and more to do in the city - Bangkok is NOT just about pussy. Did you know there is a night driving range in bangkok now.
    Yes Patts is cheaper for FL - now bottom of barrel is Beach Rd girls - maybe 1000 generally 1500. Suk Rd Flers generally 1500 /2000. So we're talking about 500 baht which equals 22 AUS - does it really matter for an extra $20 ? or even an extra 40 Aus.
    There has been some talk about beach rd Flers having STD etc - any girl could have an STD - don't believe the testing protocols some clubs say they have. Not that I ever BF - rip off.
    Also I don't budget for 2000 - I budget for 2500/ 3000 a session - they will offer 2000 on Suk but I say I will give you 3 if you do a, b, & c. - Once again an extra 40 AUS to get exactly what I want and if they reneg in the room I don't give them as much - its called incentivizing.
    99% of hotels are Gfriendly but I would suggest you flick them an email and get it in writing - esp if you want to take 2/3 up to your loom. Of course always book for 2. Hotel mangers have seen everything - to me there is no walk of shame - they expect you to take girls back. I was in Angeles once and had a few nights off and the doorman gave me some stick because I came home alone - lol
    I think the ID thing is a good idea - safe for you if possible underage, if she causes a scene etc. Get reception to check ID - last thing you want is some situation arising.

If this is your first trip I'd go 50% Patts 50% Bangkok - only 2+ hr trip apart - also depends how long you are going for - if its a week I'd stay in the one spot.

4FoW2

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    hey 4FoW2, thanks for the really helpful replies. i've been checking out expedia and airbnb for accom, hotels would be great bdcause of the level of service but i think this trip i'm more interested (at least for these couple days!) ing etting a place that's entirely to myself. In terms of girls that's really good advice to try from the street since one of my big concerns has been getting catfished or just scammed in general. When you say quality i was more referring to girls, i've only really gotten wl's in sydney where you run a very high chance of middle-aged, sagging, chubby and just not very attractive, hwereas when i go overseas i definitely want to be spending my money on young and fun!

In terms of going back, hehe maybe i will! maybe i won't want to, maybe it'll end up costing way too much money but while i'm young, single without children i think this is the perfect time for me to try something like this

i'm curious when you mention taking the girls to an island, do you mean like a private villa on an island, let them know to pack bags in advance situation? definitely sounds very exclusive and more so very tempting

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Got some ladyboy contacts if you are interested????

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    got any pics? wouldn't say no to trying something new

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Was just a joke ...but if you are interested just look on Youtube for Bangkok ladyboys. There are different "types". From social media & the street 1500 Tb for ST. Clubs and lounges will cost you more.
    If its your first time I suggest you go to a ladyboy bar and just look and get a feel for the scene, so as to speak. Its a shame the lboy bars of Nana & Soi Cow have become so $$ focused- used to be fun just sitting and watching.
    Prof

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Recommend - depends on what you are after - pure mongering = Pattaya. But to me Pattaya bores the shit out of me after 3/4 days - need to go to a real beach - Koh Larn. Ko Samet, Hua Hin etc
    Bangkok I think has better quality and more to do in the city - Bangkok is NOT just about pussy. Did you know there is a night driving range in bangkok now.
    Yes Patts is cheaper for FL - now bottom of barrel is Beach Rd girls - maybe 1000 generally 1500. Suk Rd Flers generally 1500 /2000. So we're talking about 500 baht which equals 22 AUS - does it really matter for an extra $20 ? or even an extra 40 Aus.
    There has been some talk about beach rd Flers having STD etc - any girl could have an STD - don't believe the testing protocols some clubs say they have. Not that I ever BF - rip off.
    Also I don't budget for 2000 - I budget for 2500/ 3000 a session - they will offer 2000 on Suk but I say I will give you 3 if you do a, b, & c. - Once again an extra 40 AUS to get exactly what I want and if they reneg in the room I don't give them as much - its called incentivizing.
    99% of hotels are Gfriendly but I would suggest you flick them an email and get it in writing - esp if you want to take 2/3 up to your loom. Of course always book for 2. Hotel mangers have seen everything - to me there is no walk of shame - they expect you to take girls back. I was in Angeles once and had a few nights off and the doorman gave me some stick because I came home alone - lol
    I think the ID thing is a good idea - safe for you if possible underage, if she causes a scene etc. Get reception to check ID - last thing you want is some situation arising.

If this is your first trip I'd go 50% Patts 50% Bangkok - only 2+ hr trip apart - also depends how long you are going for - if its a week I'd stay in the one spot.

4FoW2
    You truely are legend 4FoW2 really appreciate your helpful insight and good tips. Good point about checking the ID risking they not under age, though my intention was getting young girls 18-20s. Do we let the hotel reception know or it’s their mandatory to check. I used TF free trial and got many FL contacts. I found that pattaya seems to have more FL responsive & cheaper than BKK.

I will be going for 7 days on 26th aug. i go 50/50 bkk then pattaya. the only thing i’m skeptical is the detecting the LB but i think i know how to sense with a bit longer scanning lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    let us know how you go, keen to hear! i'm counting the days to my trip, i'm curious if you guys have any experiences with girls who will stay overnight (i get really horny when i wake up) or even a full day/weekend long stay.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by suka03 View Post
    You truely are legend 4FoW2 really appreciate your helpful insight and good tips. Good point about checking the ID risking they not under age, though my intention was getting young girls 18-20s. Do we let the hotel reception know or it’s their mandatory to check. I used TF free trial and got many FL contacts. I found that pattaya seems to have more FL responsive & cheaper than BKK.

I will be going for 7 days on 26th aug. i go 50/50 bkk then pattaya. the only thing i’m skeptical is the detecting the LB but i think i know how to sense with a bit longer scanning lol
    Thanks for support and acknowledgement. Re 18-20's or "young" girls - we all have fantasies about schoolgirls etc etc but the thing is if you are OS then you are playing with fire. Ask yourself - for the sake of one f*ck is it worth risking your freedom and sanity just so you can bang a "lower aged girl" Remember the laws are different there, the way they do justice is different there and saying Embassy help me is not that easy. Remember in Cebu I was getting girls off Wechat but they turned up with no ID - no ID no come up to room. They all aren't scammers but are you going to take that chance. AND BESIDES ...I could get you a Thai lady who looks 16 but is 20 -26, small, petite, dress her up in a school uniform and you would never know.

"Do we let reception know" - depends - generally I always book them in. Shows them that you are covering your bases in case issues happen. Some hotels let them waltz through, some are strict - also booking them in also gets to check their ID. Some girls use fake ID so double checking with another Thai on reception is a smart move. Big Tip- always tip the doorman / security when you arrive - why? contacts, get him to check ID, maybe if you need help sorting ladyboys from real girls. A good investment of money.
    TF is very hit & miss - wouldn't bother until you are landed or 1 wk before. Lots can change in 1 day OS. Patts is cheaper.
    50/50 is a good intro to Thailand although 7 days for me is too short esp if 2 days are travelling days ( wasted)
    Per Lboys - you can spot them- its the height, the walk, the overly sexual behaviour, the voice etc etc- if you are not sure just ask them - they will generally tell you. Anyway just say if you are and we go back to the room then I kick you out no $$$$.

To ww - I 95% of the time do ST. They have to be very special for me to let them stay overnight. I like to sleep alone and I am there for a fuck & fun not a relationship. Also the more time they are with you the more $$ they want or presents, take me shopping etc.
    If I want to go for round 2 I get there number and tell them I'll see them "soon". Some can be clingy esp if you are young, handsome or financially well off. Hard to find a "live in GF" I've found. It would be crazy to go to Thailand and only bed 3/4 girl.
    Although I semi fell in love with a girl in Sabang once - we had this chemistry - so we were together I think for at least 4 days but of course she had to go home to get clothes, see family etc. I remember I had to be emotionally strong telling myself again and again it would NEVER work out.
    4FoW2
    PS due your due diligence reading Bangkok & Patts threads on ISG - worth your time and gives you lay of land now.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    you're like an encyclopaedia britannica for this, ty ty

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    What the use of knowledge and experience if you can't pass it on.

4FoW2

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for sharing 4FoW2, mate these are invaluable. I think I might go to Thailand in my next trip!

BTW, $2000 baht are you talking about 1 hour or whole day?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hi Guys,

I just came back from Thailand 5 days release of stress. I went solo, first stop went to Bangkok. From airport by taxi it was about $9 to the city. I reccomend to use Grab, even taxis drivers are using grab and bolt. Bolt is cheaper as said here.

1 night at Bangkok, stayed at Arawana Hotel. Quick and easy check , room is clean and convenient right in front is the mall and lot of massage shops and foods on the street. I didn’t go for the massage at shops as I know the extras charging too much. I use TF messaging girls their charges from 2500 - 4000bht St. I knew it’s expensive and didn’t bother going to Thermai cafe or Soi, no
    point. Instead i use Wechat nearby and i got one of the girl from the massage shop. she tells me she charges 2500bht mas + FS ($120) i nego to her for 1200bht ($57) she was still happy around 30+ age local, still looking fit. Onto service oil massage 30min then straight to my thigh. my lil bro went very hard. She couldn’t take it anymore after she saw my lil
    bro then jumped on me crazy riding cowgirl, ds, missionary and she really was wet. I went quite a while then i cum on her tummy. She was more sweating than me lol

Next day trip to Pattaya for 4 days. Catch Grab from BKK to Pattaya, cost 1800bht ($81) 2 hr drive. I regret, i should have take the Bus service which cost only $15. I did that when i went back to Airport at the end.
    Arrived at Pattaya and stayed in Flipper House Hotel as recommended on YT in Soi 7. The streets full or bars and mas shops. Hotel It’s quite outdated hotel but has rooftop pools and breakfast included roughly $47pn and has security. So if you want to invite any guests/girls they must report to front desk and leave their ID. In nearly all services hotel are like that, it’s for you and everyone safety. As they leave the hotel, the security will check if everything is ok before she left. No dramas, seen many single matured mens bringing girls in.

Pattaya is mostly full of girls looking for BF, St, Lt. Also many on TF and at night the walking beach full of Freelancers. While I explore along the walks, I can see most mens are dating LB hahaha I can really tell if you look by the signs.
    Anyhow, I’m here on the budget. I didn’t go to bar or massage shops. Walking street wasn’t that busy, most of the shop services are closed door. which you can’t see from the outside. I’m scared once your inside, your money will go down the drain easy. I prefer to use TF, many young girls offering. scanning their profile pic to ensure No LB/Trans lol I got 23 yr old she look like 18, polite girl name is Month, white 163cm,C cup, 56kg. She has the prettiest smile ever as if you will make her as gf or want to marry her. It feels like i’m back in my highschool memories. Onto service, bj nice and slow, bit of bush but i still lick her, she is clean. Onto the ride, Dfk non stop, missionary, DS while looking into the mirror, she was totally wet and I couldn’t handle how nice it feels, i cum outside quick.

Nexy day round 2nd girl, from TF slim 20yrs old like model, tanned skin and tall. She was kinda mechanical but definitely good body to bang. another highschool body type. Dfk and deeds in all positions with dom. No complain worth the affordable value.

Round 3, from TF milf in 40s. She has a body like nicki minaj, dark tanned skin. DD’s and her ass is huge and soft. Dfk, deeds in all positions, including anal with Dom. she was really into it non stop, really wet and moaning loud, coz she told me i look handsome like 20yo but im 35 lol

The rest just like the same. Breakdown spent $910 on return flight, $300 on accomodation and $800 on punts and food daily. I find it cheaper punting in Pattaya. It was worth the experience relieving the stress from work.
    At Pattaya main tourists people are india, chinese, phillipines and lot of white old men. It’s very hot weather there even when cloudy. Once your out walking 10min your body start to sweat even at nigh, i mostly spend time in mall eating and back to hotel. Out of all Soi, Soi 6 has the most girls and will stop you to pull you into the bar for drink. Be very wary, if you walk alone you’ll get kidnapped by those girls. I was the victim but lucky i said, my wife waiting for me at hotel (though i’m single) lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shagspear View Post
    Thanks for sharing 4FoW2, mate these are invaluable. I think I might go to Thailand in my next trip!
    BTW, $2000 baht are you talking about 1 hour or whole day?
    OK ST to them means I make you cum then I hightail it out for another customer. If they can they will try to make ST last 30/40 mins. This is where you need your wits about you. Now most TF / SW will offer 1500 as standard - that's when you say No 2000 for 2 hours. I always make it clear what we agreed on. I tell them I don't like rushed and I would like a,b,c etc. I'm happy to go to 2500 or 3000 even, but rarely do. I'd say on my last trip the normal was 2000, which sometimes means agreed upon 1500 and then tip.
    If its 2000 I sometimes don't tip. Last trip I never paid more than 2000 but if I really am impressed and want to repeat then hey 2500/3000 could be a possibility.
    What I've learnt is that how many Thai trips will you have in your lifetime. Don't be scared to spend if you can but don't go overboard - that's why I don't go Nana bars - paying lady drinks, BF + girl fee = maybe 4000/5000 - thats BS to me.

The hard thing if you are a newbie is not present as a newbie. Know your shit, don't be too keen and remember YOU are in charge. I am firm with the girls, respectful but firm, I tell them no BS - if they give me BS they get no money. Remember many girls get no customers each night. I also don't go for the 9's/10's - the 6's maybe /7/8's will do me. I find the milfs around 30 - 40 suit me, yeah I'll grab a youngie every now and then but what I'm looking for is enthusiasm. I used to have a rule in the clubs (back in the day when I would pick up from clubs) that if they didn't DFK in the club and let me have a feel then they are not going home with me. Any sort of resistance was a red flag and a no go.
    Another tip is I tell them I am meeting friends for dinner then want to play afterward so give them your number and see how keen they are to ring you - this also gives you time to peruse all the options.

The adult playgrounds of the world are decreasing rapidly - I have noticed esp in the Philippines its going downhill fast so lads yes there will always be prostitution but not in the form we have today, esp in the areas of price and quality of service.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Winnerwinter View Post
    i'm curious if you guys have any experiences with girls who will stay overnight (i get really horny when i wake up) or even a full day/weekend long stay.
    I usually go for two weeks. First week different girl every night and massage during the day if I didnt LT the night before. If at a beer bar I will always vet a girl for a few hours first and if I like her agree to LT. I like beer bars the most. Gentleman's Clubs or Soi 6 are set up to use the rooms. I avoid agogo's other than just for looking, enjoyed them when I was younger though. The girls I like I will keep in touch on the Line app. After a week of that Im usually over it and I will choose one of them to LLT for the rest of my holiday. Maybe go to an island or Bangkok if we really get on. My last LLT I met in Bali for a weekend which was fun. I stay away from the 9 & 10's. You really need to go to walking street for them eg Pin Up or XS agogo, and it get expensive really fast.