Thread: Some advice on massage in Manila, PH please 😊🙏🏼

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Some advice on massage in Manila, PH please 😊🙏🏼

Hey everyone,

I'm heading to Manila for the first time and will be staying in Makati.

I'm a big fan of legit massages, especially those that might offer a bit extra on the side. I love the thrill of discovering these hidden gems.

If you have any recommendations for great spots, I'd appreciate it! Feel free to DM me if you'd rather not share publicly.

I'm also interested in learning more about the outcall massage scene, so any tips on that would be great.

Lastly, any other non-massage tips for enjoying Manila would be awesome. Looking forward to making the most of my time there and hearing from you all!

Junior Member(有D料到) funseeker78's Avatar

Some advice on massage in Manila, PH please

Hi mate - see my post. Would be of use.

Makati Action
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/top...ink_source=app

Good luck

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by samsmith1969 View Post
    Hey everyone,

I'm heading to Manila for the first time and will be staying in Makati.

I'm a big fan of legit massages, especially those that might offer a bit extra on the side. I love the thrill of discovering these hidden gems.

If you have any recommendations for great spots, I'd appreciate it! Feel free to DM me if you'd rather not share publicly.

I'm also interested in learning more about the outcall massage scene, so any tips on that would be great.

Lastly, any other non-massage tips for enjoying Manila would be awesome. Looking forward to making the most of my time there and hearing from you all!
    Mate get on ISG and do your homework BUT the Phil's are changing fast - I'm finding service is declining and scams increasing.
    Some of my mates are even crossing Phils off their lists.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Crystal Hand is 100% legit and awesome. They are my go to for Legit +63 916 768 8288

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They all do outcalls