Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Current working Indian girls

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can you share MP link or name ? I can see multiple ones. Is this - THAI MASSAGE BELLA VISTA???

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by funkyvs90 View Post
    Can you share MP link or name ? I can see multiple ones. Is this - THAI MASSAGE BELLA VISTA???
    Bliss body therapy Bella vista - pretty sure they mentioned Sammy a new indian there. Haven't tried.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by cherry69 View Post
    only the guys have odours
    lmao this is completely untrue

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Are they the light skin indian - kardashian like and clean and smell nice one?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JuneC View Post
    Are they the light skin indian - kardashian like and clean and smell nice one?
    The Kardashians are Armenian/Scottish/Dutch.

Quote Originally Posted by asheton View Post
    Yes, she was Sasha at 130 but you couldn't drag me there to visit, bad customer service. She was Deepika at 227 North Strathfield and a few other parlours.
    Yes that rings a bell! She was quite something, probably the only time I ever tried an Indian girl and was pleasantly surprised for sure.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Pooja Chatswood60

Tried the skinny Indian girl Pooja at Chatswood60. Decent BBBJ, tight pussy and firm perky C-D boobs. No ass to grab.

Decent punt. WIR - maybe not, would rather return for Vanessa - who is now called Sasa, at Ace club.

Considering trying Hope at liaisons, advertised as Indian/Brazilian - no pic posted. Will post an AR if and when I try.

Happy punting!

Meanwhile checked out Alia at Sunshine Massage in wenty - shes late 20s, with good amt of flab in the midriff, didn't book. I prefer flat tummies

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey bro any info you can share about Sammy? Looks wise and body type? I’ve tried to book her twice to no avail, seems to be a busy girl.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by jackdaniels View Post
    New girl Sammy working at Bella Vista massage. 21 young and eager to please. Holy shit she is so loose. Up for anything.

Hey bro any info you can share about Sammy? Looks wise and body type? I’ve tried to book her twice to no avail, seems to be a busy girl.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567