Thread: Bad Experience at 26 George Brothel, Clyde

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Bad Experience at 26 George Brothel, Clyde

ItÂ’s my first time posting here. IÂ’m just filled with frustration. I went in this place because last time I had really good service. So, I went back again and went with thai girl (obviously fake name it was something different when I first went there)Yukio for 1 hour. She was good at first, but when I asked her to do what I wanted to do she was mad. I didnÂ’t ask for her extra stuff all I wanted was to do it when were both facing towards the bed. Then, she started getting angry I donÂ’t know why. Then, she just kept on asking for doggy style which made me sweat alot. I mean I paid for it so itÂ’s obvious U want something different if she didnÂ’t like it all she had to do was ask. But she was only angry. So, I did it in doggy style for like rest of the time. Then, It was only 50 minutes of my 60 minutes and she was like times up. Like bro why, I paid for 60 minutes so I want 60 minutes. Not much or less. And when I told the boss about it he was just laughing and said what can I do about it? And I said I donÂ’t want anything on return I just wanted to let him know that it was not fair I paid for 60 I want 60 with someone who is happy or atleast pretending not some angry bullshit. From my todayÂ’s experience I just want you to be careful around the girl Yukio in this place. She is thai. She looks a bit old.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    to be honest, you souind like a paim in the ass. Perhaps she didnt quite understand, ort didnt want to do that position. or injured, or a million otherr reasons. Just because you are purchasing a service, you dont get absolute dictatotrship
    The budget you are working with doesnt get the ferrarti you are expecting,, and theres a few more miles on the clkock

Junior Member(有D料到)
    OP is truly cut….opened an account here just to post his review

Disappointed: just the difference between your fantasy and reality.

You were shorted a whole 10 minutes? The horror, the horror. Who I feel sorry for is the girl having to put up with your entitledness.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Welcome to the world of punting. We have all had experiences in which the experience did not go according to plan or as well as we would have hoped. That is punting for you. Now imagine the stories the girls could share in regards of to punters and their behaviours and attitudes.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Wait am I missing something....
    You 'wanted to do it while you are both facing the bed'.....

Is that not doggy style? You are definitely both facing the bed. Or did you mean prone bone.

At any rate, you got at least half of what you wanted, not her fault your cardio capability is non existent. As for the time, you got to fuck for up until 10 minutes time, which I have found (at least on FS shops) they will push you to cum here anyway so you can wrap up and shower etc.

I get the feeling you just came off as untrustworthy, and she was worried she couldn't stop you from taking advantage of the situation if she let you in such a controlling position. I.e do anal without her consent.