Thread: J Huka @ Ginza Club - What a Topper - Holy F*ck what a time to be alive

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

J Huka @ Ginza Club - What a Topper - Holy F*ck what a time to be alive

Face - 8.5/10
    Body - 9-9.5/10
    Service - 8/10 YMMV

After Cherry and Leana was booked out last night. Saw Huka Ginza debut at club and don't know why. I have to tempt fate for sampling green apple. And after today session. She is gem in the making. If you like petite, flawless, white skin, straight teeth, perfection on this 19 year old schoolgirl . Holy fuck, this should not be legal but it IS. If your after a service queens, don't bother. She is very very (you know later) green and will need to lead her. (Which is what I prefer). Face more like the 2nd photo, without eye filter,

Not much English at all - no matter, i'm there to be suck, fuck and unload.

Quick mouthwash, and into the shower with a quick wash, yeah, love a quick wash. Hate those that waste time washing soap over my arms and legs. I always shower before going there. Into the wash, started with some LFK and discover she has a tongue piecing. Her teeth piecing doesn’t get in the way of bbbj or dfk - she is very receptive whenever I want a tongue wrestle.

Started with daty her lovely shaved pussy, so not lasered but no matter what a sight seeing this nubile pussy, she ok with fiv but please be gentle. Went to missionary and cowgirl, ask for doggie but she didn't know what I wanted and had to direct her what to do. Buzzer went off for quick 30 min session.

Two Finishing moment,
    At the start, she was so quint, using her hand to indicate do I want cum in her mouth. Of course I said yes.
    After the buzzer, jump out the bed and direct to her to a knee down bj /cim finish on the floor. She was sucking away and some precum must have come out and I know I have yet to release the full load. Had to hj myself fast so I can nutted out before the dreaded next buzzer. She was still sucking away with cum in her mouth and in the moment I not sure if she swallow some before my full load. She such a trooper and didn't stop sucking until I'm done. What a moment. And pls YMMV.

I was directing her to go and spit out the cum in her mouth but she didn't spit in the basin and went to shower with cum in your mouth, yes, so very green but lovely. Certainly boost my ego being so gfe. After spiting in the shower, water running, she had cum dripping down her mouth, she may not had notice. Ohhhh my fucking HELL. My first JAV Kodak moment. I have sample so many J girl the last 12 months and this is the one time - seeing cum dripping down the mouth. If this moment is a ploy, then she is a genius, but I don't think so as she so green.

WIR? Oh Yeah, I rarely do repeats as short of $ and time and also so many choices (Ginza, pls stop bring them in, I already broke) but she is so lovey tout nubile sexy girl I will sure to return. She said she will be in Sydney for a few weeks. Actually Don't book her, she is not for you, don't wear her out pretty please. Oh bugger why am I posting this. Sharing is caring I guess, pricks!!!!

Yeah, don't be a drop kick, read go away and never post!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had booked leana last night but she cancelled, so you got the better end of it haha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by PleadInsanity View Post

Face - 8.5/10
    Body - 9-9.5/10
    Service - 8/10 YMMV

After Cherry and Leana was booked out last night. Saw Huka Ginza debut at club and don't know why. I have to tempt fate for sampling green apple. And after today session. She is gem in the making. If you like petite, flawless, white skin, straight teeth, perfection on this 19 year old schoolgirl . Holy fuck, this should not be legal but it IS. If your after a service queens, don't bother. She is very very (you know later) green and will need to lead her. (Which is what I prefer). Face more like the 2nd photo, without eye filter,

Quick mouthwash, and into the shower with a quick wash, yeah, love a quick wash. Hate those that waste time washing soap over my arms and legs. I always shower before going there. Into the wash, started with some LFK and discover she has a tongue piecing. Her teeth piecing doesn’t get in the way of bbbj or dfk - she is very receptive whenever I want a tongue wrestle.

Started with daty her lovely shaved pussy, so not lasered but no matter what a sight seeing this nubile pussy, she ok with fiv but please be gentle. Went to missionary and cowgirl, ask for doggie but she didn't know what I wanted and had to direct her what to do. Buzzer went off for quick 30 min session.

Two Finishing moment,
    At the start, she was so quint, using her hand to indicate do I want cum in her mouth. Of course I said yes.
    After the buzzer, jump out the bed and direct to her to a knee down bj /cim finish on the floor. She was sucking away and some precum must have come out and I know I have yet to release the full load. Had to hj myself fast so I can nutted out before the dreaded next buzzer. She was still sucking away with cum in her mouth and in the moment I not sure if she swallow some before my full load. She such a trooper and didn't stop sucking until I'm done. What a moment. And pls YMMV.

I was directing her to go and spit out the cum in her mouth but she didn't spit in the basin and went to shower with cum in your mouth, yes, so very green but lovely. Certainly boost my ego being so gfe. After spiting in the shower, water running, she had cum dripping down her mouth, she may not had notice. Ohhhh my fucking HELL. My first JAV Kodak moment. I have sample so many J girl the last 12 months and this is the one time - seeing cum dripping down the mouth. If this moment is a ploy, then she is a genius, but I don't think so as she so green.

WIR? Oh Yeah, I rarely do repeats as short of $ and time and also so many choices (Ginza, pls stop bring them in, I already broke) but she is so lovey tout nubile sexy girl I will sure to return. She said she will be in Sydney for a few weeks. Actually Don't book her, she is not for you, don't wear her out pretty please. Oh bugger why am I posting this. Sharing is caring I guess, pricks!!!!

thx for the detailed AR bro. I was keen to try her out but only factor got in the way is her boobs. I don't mind A cup but is it like AA cup super flat? if that's the case I might just pass and go for Asumi.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is she AA cup? Probably will go for Asumi instead.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I find it hard to find nice C boobs these days. Asumi definitely has great asset. But it seems too many A boobs now.

I am going to re-visit Len anyway.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by angelfire View Post
    thx for the detailed AR bro. I was keen to try her out but only factor got in the way is her boobs. I don't mind A cup but is it like AA cup super flat? if that's the case I might just pass and go for Asumi.
    Go for asumi she has one of the best racks around and natural pretty sure

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Face - 8.5/10
    Body - 9-9.5/10
    Service - 8/10 YMMV

Two Finishing moment,

Thanks for the AR I’m sold

Huka JACK JACK is coming!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    Thanks for the AR I’m sold

Huka JACK JACK is coming!!
    You will surely like her. Be sure not to be a write up. Just Kidding !! Everything time you do your piece. The price jack (pun intended) up and next to impossible to book. Just like Cherry.

For the other, her boobs are between a and b (hard to them, i like them), just right for her small frame. J Lime was too flat for me in comparison.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    You will surely like her. Be sure not to be a write up. Just Kidding !! Everything time you do your piece. The price jack (pun intended) up and next to impossible to book. Just like Cherry.

For the other, her boobs are between a and b (hard to them, i like them), just right for her small frame. J Lime was too flat for me in comparison.
    Agree, Huka's boobs fit her body well. Sure they could be bigger but I wasn't disappointed haha,

Wasn't the biggest fan of Lime just didn't click tbh was unmemorable.

If Jacks review doesn't make Huka unbookable I'd be back.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

bahahahahaha

nah i do writes ups Good Bad or even Average to help out other punters lol the effect on the girl is collateral

but fk cherry bro.... i saw her the other day at reception without her hoodie and getting water and stunning visual as always but i saw hi and she completely ignored me... tsk tsk

Mocha on the other hand who id never seen i said oh its mocha and she turns around and pauses for like 5 seconds and comes up to like give me a hug and start speaking to me in Jap i think she assumed id seen her before...

but her vibes was so warm and friendly made me want to see her just for that....

Hope i can fit in a session with my busy schedule cos shes leaving in 2 days :/

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogerramjet123 View Post
    Agree, Huka's boobs fit her body well. Sure they could be bigger but I wasn't disappointed haha,

Wasn't the biggest fan of Lime just didn't click tbh was unmemorable.

If Jacks review doesn't make Huka unbookable I'd be back.
    i agree i'm not overly fussed on boobs provided its not saggy/droppy or has massive aerola's....

small boobs are common with most girls esp C and J girls natural boobs so as long as their attitude and service is top and their face is good i can compensate for them haviong samller boobs hahaha

i still cant get over Huka's voice man and her face... bloody Jigglypuff together with her top notch attitude.... definitely a gem

you should be able to see Huka i think she said she was leaving on the 19th