Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: DJ Thai - Albion Park

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunningsnag View Post
    Imagining Budgy in skimpy lingere wasn't my easiest wank but I got there in the end. :��
    That WINS the internet for today!!!!🤣🤣🤣

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    So I visited Sala’s new place the other day, which is very private in Nowra. She is as good as ever.

Early on in part 1 she grabs my sack from behind and just softly cups it for ages while the massage and chat continues. It’s the little one percenters like that on top of a great a service that make all the difference.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Toni Weddington View Post
    So I visited Sala’s new place the other day, which is very private in Nowra. She is as good as ever.

Early on in part 1 she grabs my sack from behind and just softly cups it for ages while the massage and chat continues. It’s the little one percenters like that on top of a great a service that make all the difference.
    Found @budgys burner account

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by BulliBlaster View Post
    Found @budgys burner account
    Lmao I was thinking the same thing!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Budgyboy View Post
    Come on you blokes, take a good look at my posts I've been on here for 10 years or more, but I love a good conspiracy as much as anyone ��
    I honestly thought you were initially but I’m now on your side. But hey let’s keep fishing ��

I actually thought you were her boyfriend from memory.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    My guess is he's gotten hooked into signing a lease for Sala and has been drumming up business for her for years

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Any updates on dj thai since its changed hands ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Porky123 View Post
    So i finally went to DJ Thai Albion Park and saw Sala. I got a 1hr massage with me being fully naked which was quite good. She was very firm with pressure, which I like. She climbed onto the table and used her knees and elbows for a good massage. She was quite chatty and friendly, although the accent was challenging at times.

At the end of the hour she asked me if I wanted just a massage or something extra, I asked what was available. She told me happy ending (to the best of my recollection) with clothes on $50, undies only $70, fully naked and touching $100. I took the $100

She stripped naked, encouraged me to touch her wherever, and she got the oil/lube going and got up on top of me and was quite intimate and close. Then she sat up and gave a very teasing HJ which didn't take me long to finish.

She then used a nice hot damp towels to clean me and then dried me. The place and room was very clean and hygeinic. Relaxing music playing. No intteruptions.

All up I was happy with the experience. She did say though that she doesn't suck, lick or fuck. Which was a little dissapointing unless she was being cautious because I was new?

That's pretty much it.. Will probably go again soon.

Sala now has something private in Nowra. Been interested in going yet i see reviews that she doesn’t offer anything more than HE

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011