$150 for fs
    Max $200 for FS but needs to be 1 hour plus and an absolute stunner ML

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by footboy2012 View Post
    $50 for hj
    Max $100 for bj
    $150 for fs
    Max $200 for FS but needs to be 1 hour plus and an absolute stunner ML
    Is this the total you are willing to pay including the shop fees? Or is it after paying the shop fees?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by faruk View Post
    Is this the total you are willing to pay including the shop fees? Or is it after paying the shop fees?
    Obviously the latter. $50 bucks ain't even enough for shop fees these days.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Things aren’t the way they were before that’s for sure.. pre-covid would’ve only been $100 tip max and I’d almost always get FS with BBBJ, DFK.. Nowadays it’s $150 without necessarily getting any kissing, plus only CBJ.. all up with shop fees it becomes almost $250 for the hour

Better off going to Ginza and paying around $50 more but getting everything on offer..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph-Lauren View Post
    Things aren’t the way they were before that’s for sure.. pre-covid would’ve only been $100 tip max and I’d almost always get FS with BBBJ, DFK.. Nowadays it’s $150 without necessarily getting any kissing, plus only CBJ.. all up with shop fees it becomes almost $250 for the hour

Better off going to Ginza and paying around $50 more but getting everything on offer..
    Agreed. For $250+, better to go to Ginza, where the service is guaranteed and also have a great facility like ensuite and proper bed, and clean. You can also select the girl. You can also be guaranteed for one hour in Ginza, and multiple shot. But these are not guaranteed in massage place.

The only difference might be a great massage. But not often you find a great one in these places.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Jack View Post
    ...things like CBJ is already included in the pricing similar to 360 style
    I am looking to try 360 Style. Do you mean to say there are no "extras" there?
    I as looking at the Japanese style Spa,body care & Massage - 45 mins ($180). What does this include and exclude? - showering with girl, BS, HJ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by dirty3001 View Post
    I am looking to try 360 Style. Do you mean to say there are no "extras" there?
    I as looking at the Japanese style Spa,body care & Massage - 45 mins ($180). What does this include and exclude? - showering with girl, BS, HJ?
    Update: I tried this and confirm everything is included, i.e. shower with girl at start and end, BS, HJ or BJ (although I didn't opt for the BJ). Prices are up a bit from website: $170 30 mins, $200 45 mins. They'll send you the roster on wechat if you ask.

I went with a tiny Japanese girl whose name I forgot. Her body was not quite my taste but she was sweet and did a nice job.

Quote Originally Posted by dirty3001 View Post
    Update: I tried this and confirm everything is included, i.e. shower with girl at start and end, BS, HJ or BJ (although I didn't opt for the BJ). Prices are up a bit from website: $170 30 mins, $200 45 mins. They'll send you the roster on wechat if you ask.
    Gee, I get enough BS at home, for free...

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 11Bravo View Post
    Gee, I get enough BS at home, for free...
    Hahahha, some people don't look at what they're writing when they come up with all these acronyms, lolll....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Hahahha, some people don't look at what they're writing when they come up with all these acronyms, lolll....
    Maybe he was referring bare service?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12