Month/Year of Visit : June 2024

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://www.56stpetersmassage.com.au/

Shop 2, 44-56 May Street, St Peters

Phone :0426 868 057

Hours of Business :10am - 10pm

Rates :$50/30, $60/45, $70/hour

Extras Cost : $150

Services Provided This Session : Massage, CBJ, NHJ, 69, FS

Size/shape : Short, curvy figure, long dark brown hair, enhanced C Cup breasts. Amazing butt. Natural trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Vietnamese

Value for money/recommend? : Surprisingly fun session.

My experiences: I’ve mainly been visiting No5 the last few weeks so when Lori messaged me to let me know she had a new girl starting, I felt honour bound to take her St Peter’s virginity. It was a rainy Sunday and I was in need of a massage anyway so the timing was perfect, so I made my way to May St.

Lori has moved the bell inside, so you no longer have to wait outside exposed to the roadway and hair salon which is great move considering how much foot traffic the area gets.

Once inside, July greets me at the door. She is a shorty but was walking around on these chunky platform heels. I’d say her height is 5ft very little but it was hard to tell with the heels. She has on a figure-hugging blue dress that barely conceals a pair of lacy black panties. She has a happy and pleasant demeanour and leads me to the last room down the hall.

Part 1
    Set up in the room, clothes off and me whether I am happy to start with massage which I book for the hour. As she oils me up I enquire whether she has experience at other shops and she confirms she has been in Oz for 7 months and also works at a place in Bankstown for a few days a week. She is chatty and friendly but goes very quiet around personal questions so I keep them to a minimum.

Her massage is very good around my shoulders and neck which was just what I needed. She also spends a fair bit of time on my legs and calves. She doesn’t engage in any TT during part 1 which is a little disappointing but the fact that I’m enjoying the massage so much means its building my anticipation. At the end of the massage, July grabs a hot towel and rubs me down to remove the oil and pats me down with a towel prior to the flip.

Part 2
    July offers standard pricing for HE but seems to perk up when I ask about more extras. We settle on $150 for FS and CBJ and she slides out of her dress and panties and she gives me a face full of her impressive rack. Between mouthfuls, I manage to compliment her on the quality of the work done and she is proud of their sensitivity and bounce. They’re receptive to my tongue and touch as I take the opportunity to explore her curves while her tongue slowly laps around my neck and ear. 

After warming up her pussy with my hand and some LFK, July drops to her knees and loads me into the dom to start the BJ. She has good technique and eye contact and makes good use of the small mirror on the side wall to wink at me as she tongues the head of my cock. She’s receptive to me gently pumping her mouth too.

Thoroughly warmed up, I stand her up for some standing doggy as I marvel at her grippable butt. I also noticed she still hasn’t ditched the chunky heels haha. After a few minutes of doggy, we finally ditch the heels and prop her up on the table for some standing mish. Once we have the ideal angle, her legs wrap around me tightly as I pump her deeply. She’s got minimal FOAM and maintains good eye contact while she bites her lip and moans with pleasure. 

We haven’t negotiated a CIM finish so I’m happy to finish in the bag in mish with a few minutes to spare. Ever the professional, July is back into her heels in a flash and gives me a head massage and breast facial to finish. The shop is otherwise empty so I grab a quick shower as well.

All in all, this was a fun session and July makes me promise to see her again as we can have even more fun next time. I have a good feeling that she will be more adventurous with her regulars but one-off punters won’t be disappointed with this little Viet firecracker. Currently available on Sunday’s only.

Enjoy gents and YMMV

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She also works at Red Rose Massage Sefton as Mya