Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Girls Recently Gone From Roster

Junior Member(有D料到)

Girls Recently Gone From Roster

I have noticed that these girls have disappeared from rosters for more than a few weeks;

- Sherry from 108 Mirage
    - Sunny from Sussex Star
    - Nami from Tokio Studio

All three girls are listed as massage only girls. Had FS with one of them a few times and got extras beyond standard ML service from the others. Heard that other bros have been lucky enough to get FS from the ones I didn't get a chance to see more than once.

Anybody know if they've left the industry?

Mari from 108 Mirage wasn't on the roster for this week but maybe she's just on a break. Worth seeing if she comes back and you like smaller J girls.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nami quit the industry altogether

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I’m pretty sure Sunny has left the industry as well. She always had a whinge to me about how much she hated this line of work and wanted to set up a nail salon.

I saw her a few times and got bbbj in my sessions with her. Would have loved to fuck her

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nami openly did FS . Not sure on the others!

But working girls come and go . A lot are here of student or working holiday visas and just need some $$

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Pretty sure Sherry at Mirage is gone.

Haven’t heard either way about Mari. She disappeared from the roster for a week or two sometimes before. She books out solid almost every day she is rostered, maybe she just needs a break!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Icegodofhungary View Post
    Pretty sure Sherry at Mirage is gone.

Haven’t heard either way about Mari. She disappeared from the roster for a week or two sometimes before. She books out solid almost every day she is rostered, maybe she just needs a break!
    Jerking cocks day in day out has to take its toll on you.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Sherry, don't look good at all , have been off the a few months now
    Got to say one of the best looking pussy out there( small, tidy,clean and tender ) ...also the tightest ever( can take it deep too )...the guys who had fcked her will know what I mean.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanpumper View Post
    Speaking to some of the girls , that part gets easy .It’s all the other shit from the punters such as poor hygiene , the pushing of boundaries or even worse , the stalking, or just weird shit in general.
    Now getting pounded 12 times a day would be different again!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Got to say one of the best looking pussy out there( small, tidy,clean and tender ) ...also the tightest ever( can take it deep too )...the guys who had fcked her will know what I mean.
    woods23 you charmer got to do FS with her. I got BBBJ from her on first visit. I can't remember if she allowed DATY.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PBoy View Post
    woods23 you charmer got to do FS with her. I got BBBJ from her on first visit. I can't remember if she allowed DATY.
    Hmmm I was catbath her and licking her bum nd went lower..she moved away..so ymmv on daty!!! No luck for me.. got some light dfk tho , not too deep.

I think sunny do fs...but not sure intells is accurate. If the guys had fck her then good for them. Ymmv as always

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    Nami quit the industry altogether
    Thanks for confirming yowser. Last time I saw her she mentioned a boyfriend so I'm not surprised.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanpumper View Post
    bro ryanpumper, you should get a better night's rest before your day starts then

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm trying to find where Viet x French Tina from Ginza went. A few reviews on Aus99 but you can't find pics even archived on the Ginza website...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by PBoy View Post
    bro ryanpumper, you should get a better night's rest before your day starts then
    Hahaha got me 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Looks like Serin and Hanni from 360 and Mari from 108 have been gone from the rosters for a few weeks too. Hanni is a genuine teen.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Mia

Anyone seen Mia from 42G lately ? Just loved the fake butt and tits !!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haven’t seen K Juni at Ginza in a long time. She was a cracking punt with a great ass

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Lucky you. She was never listed as diamond. She didn't allow me to daty. I noticed too she hasn't been listed for a while.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Anyone know what happened to Moca from Mirage? Not on roster this whole week

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by RodgHerMoore View Post
    Lucky you. She was never listed as diamond. She didn't allow me to daty. I noticed too she hasn't been listed for a while.
    Some of the girls are listed as nuru at 108 Petersham but they offer BBBJ, FS and other services at their discretion. Momo, Sherry, Mia and Mari were all listed as nuru and not diamond but offered extras.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast