Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Going limp

Junior Member(有D料到)

Going limp

While going at it with a wl/ml, i find myself going limp the moment we start doing mish, i just feel the sensation just disappear. If it was any other position cowgirl, doggy I'm completely fine. Any other punters have this issue?

Sent from my SM-S928B using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oosuki View Post
    While going at it with a wl/ml, i find myself going limp the moment we start doing mish, i just feel the sensation just disappear. If it was any other position cowgirl, doggy I'm completely fine. Any other punters have this issue?
    Wow I would have thought cowgirl would be the most dangerous for this. Whatever made it happen at the start it's in your head now, and it's game over once that happens.

I have had this with combination of condom and lube too at different times, as I've gotten older.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It might be her face making you limp. It's all a mind game.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thats what her mouth is for

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haven’t had that happen yet. As per one of the responses, could it be that you didn’t find her attractive and in mish, you are facing her. You mention cowgirl and doggy was fine. In those position, her face is not visible. Could that be it?

This is not relevant to your post and not wanting to hijack your thread. But not sure it’s worth starting another thread. When I go to RnT joints and on my stomach I am limp when I am asked to flip, irrespective of whether the ML is naked and giving me TT and rubbing her body on mine. I often read how punters are hard before they are asked to flip. It takes me a little more to get going. Not sure if it’s a case of being relaxed during the massage or a case of being desensitised to the whole routine. It has started to play on my mind.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    `````````````````````````````````````````````

Senior Member(無間使者)
    my problem is the condom making me limp! it's Ffcffkd

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by JuneC View Post
    Take it off and get sucked bareback

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by JuneC View Post
    Try the Polyurethane ones, like Sagami and Okamoto, you can get them off Amazon locally now, remember to get the large size even if you're average because they don't stretch as much as latex ones. Big difference between these and the regular latex ones the shops provide. My regular actually got me onto Okamoto ones initially, but I like the Sagami ones more, however both are great.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by scotty3d View Post
    Try the Polyurethane ones, like Sagami and Okamoto, you can get them off Amazon locally now, remember to get the large size even if you're average because they don't stretch as much as latex ones. Big difference between these and the regular latex ones the shops provide. My regular actually got me onto Okamoto ones initially, but I like the Sagami ones more, however both are great.
    I have read punters bring their own. Are they really that good?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

There's a lot of reasons for going limp. Mostly it's psychological. I don't even think it's mish that's making you go limp.

Most likely what happened was you went limp once during mish. It might not even been because of the mish position but you psychologically start associating going limp with mish and it's a self fulfilling prophecy.

You need some sort of placebo or non placebo to get you out of that slump. Once that happens then you're all good.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've been having a similar issue the past few months, although even overall I'm having a harder time getting hard... I get occasional morning wood, but in the room it goes soft quite quickly. I think there are a combination of things going on for me. Like Meng said it's been happening consistently so I expect it to happen the next time, which is a self fulfilling prophecy. The other reason is probably because missionary is a more taxing position. I'm spending more energy and more muscles maintaining my position. And the few seconds changing positions is enough of a break in stimulation to kill any boner I had. Me on the bottom has higher success rate due to being more relaxed for me. Yeah so lately I've just settled for HJs.

Same problem for me in missionary for a long time. All other positions, no problems.

The way I got over it, was to change my mindset. For me it was all about the intimacy of missionary as you are face to face which made me loose my erection. Sounds weird but yeah, that was the issue with me.

Overtime, I started doing missionary with a regular along with DFK and ohh boy, it fixed my issue with going soft in missionary. Another thing is her innocent look on her face before I enter her which is a massive turn on. Anyways, point is that its all psychological bro. If I had the issue and got over it, you can to !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have a higher chance of going limp when the girl is on top. It is the combination of the girl controlling the pace and a lost of sensitivity due to the condom.

Agree with what everyone else has said, the major factor is psychological. Whenever kissing is involved, there is more intimacy and I start to get rock hard again.

Missionary is still my favorite position. Try kissing the girl in the neck during mish if you have problems face to face, that might help you keep going.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Themysterypi View Post
    It might be her face making you limp. It's all a mind game.

Exactly right it's all in your head the one on your shoulders, try closing your eyes and just enjoy the experience

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Recalling previous experiences, I believe it is a combination of what other have said so far... a not so attractive face, a psychological effect in which I had a shit time in mish, but i do think the killer is losing sensation/pain in my legs muscles which in turns shifts my focus. Probably due to awkward positioning. I guess the times I have done mish have been shit experiences leaving me ruined .

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny77 View Post
    Haven’t had that happen yet. As per one of the responses, could it be that you didn’t find her attractive and in mish, you are facing her. You mention cowgirl and doggy was fine. In those position, her face is not visible. Could that be it?

This is not relevant to your post and not wanting to hijack your thread. But not sure it’s worth starting another thread. When I go to RnT joints and on my stomach I am limp when I am asked to flip, irrespective of whether the ML is naked and giving me TT and rubbing her body on mine. I often read how punters are hard before they are asked to flip. It takes me a little more to get going. Not sure if it’s a case of being relaxed during the massage or a case of being desensitised to the whole routine. It has started to play on my mind.
    Not just you, has happen to me more times than once, sometimes the massage relaxes me a little too well that I will stay limp or get a semi, but that usually fades too. It also depends how horny I am at the time too... has happened more frequently since I've been punting out of boredom. I think it's time for a break to reset the thrill!

Old age, sore back, losing interest and sexual stimulation with my old Mrs at home. That’s when I occasionally losing it. Lovely wife was fine about it. Old age was the main reason anyway and no discussion about using any medical help. At home it was natural, just let it be, right? Won’t give up though, as where else can you enjoy the safe and clean bare back sensations ?

Hardly ever happened with ML and WL in a shop, which is great. They usually got me all excited and ready. And in recent years, I knew I ain’t a strong young man no more, so once inside, I fuck as hard as I can, usually start with she on top, then change to doggy, and if it’s in a RnT shop, a stand up doggy from behind so I can watch from the mirror and always got the job done.

BTW, the very few times I lose it half way was due to trying different position, had to pull it out, after adjusting two bodies, try re-try and it went soft, lessons learnt……. Haha - no harm done, Dom off, HJ and or more BJ to get hard again then fucking those big tits instead, just as good.

Keep it simple and fast.

Cheers

Ps. If you are young and strong and have the stamina, just laugh and ignore and enjoy ……. lol

Banned
    If you’re playing around with various women you’ll find some turn you on more than others. Just stick with the ones that you find sexually appealing. There’s no use dipping your quill into a dried up well. Get a fresh one and start again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not just you, has happen to me more times than once, sometimes the massage relaxes me a little too well that I will stay limp or get a semi, but that usually fades too. It also depends how horny I am at the time too... has happened more frequently since I've been punting out of boredom. I think it's time for a break to reset the thrill!

Yeah, that’s makes sense. I do feel relaxed during the massage and that could be part of the reason. Although, if it were years ago when I hadn’t been exposed to all things sex, I would be raging hard. Going to RnT you are kind of expecting the ML to be naked or to brush you a few times when you are on your stomach. Perhaps that is where I am desensitised as there is a lack of excitement. I really do wish I can somehow rediscover that lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast