Thread: Joanne with the strong hands!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Joanne with the strong hands!

I walked in without a booking to try my luck and Joanne was available (usually working on Sat/Sunday only).

She started off shy and not confident with her English, but she gives off a vibe that there’s more than meets the eye.

She worked my belly and my balls with the dragon tendon massage, then moved on to massaging my back (she was quite proud of her Chinese massage skills) I was moaning non stop because of her strength and skill in finding the right places to apply pressure.

The body slide was fun and her small frame felt great gliding around on my back.

We finished with me lying on my back again and I asked her for a super slow hand job, which she executed perfectly! She is amazing with her hands!! I’ll be back again.

She gave off a bit of a “my best friend’s younger sister” vibe at first, and then later on became more domineering and a “boss bitch” - in a good way. Sort of like, “ I know what I’m doing”.

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sunstorm View Post
    I walked in without a booking to try my luck and Joanne was available (usually working on Sat/Sunday only).

She started off shy and not confident with her English, but she gives off a vibe that there’s more than meets the eye.

She worked my belly and my balls with the dragon tendon massage, then moved on to massaging my back (she was quite proud of her Chinese massage skills) I was moaning non stop because of her strength and skill in finding the right places to apply pressure.

The body slide was fun and her small frame felt great gliding around on my back.

We finished with me lying on my back again and I asked her for a super slow hand job, which she executed perfectly! She is amazing with her hands!! I’ll be back again.

She gave off a bit of a “my best friend’s younger sister” vibe at first, and then later on became more domineering and a “boss bitch” - in a good way. Sort of like, “ I know what I’m doing”.
    Really appreciate your good feedback. Thanks for your supporting & hope see you again soon

Shop Owner
    Hi all. beautiful young girl Joanne working tomorrow, please make your booking to good massage and prostate and dragon tendon & good services