Thread: Hygiene Standards

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Hygiene Standards

Paid a visit to a well known shop in Sherwood named after the owner.
    First thing I noticed in the room was a condom wrapper on the floor and dirty towels on the seat. Had to ask for a 2nd table cover to be sure the one already on the table wasn't used.

Paid 1 pine for a quick tug since I was already there.
    Just wanted to scrub up and get out of there. Shower was filthy with a dozen bottles of whatever on the shower floor, toilet paper all over the place as the holder on the wall was broken.

Couldn't help but notice, bin in the kitchen overflowing with food scraps on the floor.
    Place was filthy and run down.

To top it off staff walking around in a tracksuit like they just got out of bed, didn't see one attractive girl on the day I went.

Total contrast is a place for all seasons 10 minutes away at Indooroopilly which was spotless, clean shower with good water pressure and one full bottle of body wash, freshly laundered towels and rooms clean, presented well and smelling nice putting you at ease and not making you itchy.
    The whole shop was spotless.

Clearly the staff are trained to maintain high standards of hygiene.

In addition all the girls I saw at this shop that day were beautiful and well presented, all smiling making you feel welcome and wanting to return.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    You need more discipline Ozzie..if you see this don't stay, don't even have the massage and don't give them more $$ for the tug. Sherwood to Indooroo is only an 8 min drive, I'm sure you're "desire" can hold out for that time.
    Agree "Seasons" is well maintained - vote with your money.

BTW who is good at Seasons now - Bianca still there??? been a while ..had 3 mediocre sessions so scrubbed it off list some time ago. Had a gorgeous girl from there -the Qld Uni art student - she was 10/10 but soon left or got snaffled by some rich guy..was it Bella? Later recall it was Stella!
    And had another blondy Asian girl who would straight away sit on your leg with her pussy and rub away, she got a bit chubby so didn't continue. That oil can get real slippery sometimes. Rosie was good and was it Queenie too???

Maybe a return visit is on the cards.

4FoW2

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I didn't realise how filthy the place at Sherwood was until I got to the room. I've seen boiler shops look better than this joint.

In hindsight the girl in tracksuit looking like she just got out of bed should have been a red flag. Btw not the girl I saw.
    She was best of the bunch and told me she's leaving for another shop soon. Says she has been there for a couple of years and needs a change.

Rosie at 4S was very accommodating. Clean shop, great service. I will return for sure

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Not good, but I have heard worse about the running of this shop.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Phaser74 View Post
    Not good, but I have heard worse about the running of this shop.
    What have you heard? Curious.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The only time some shops care about Hygiene is when a customer called Gene walks and they say Hi Gene