Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Yuki Town Hall

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yuki has posted a new photo of her on all fours displaying her huge ass!!
    Tempted to pay extra just to hear them clap in doggy but again I love busting my load on her tits.
    Tough decision 🤔

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by melo15 View Post
    Yuki has posted a new photo of her on all fours displaying her huge ass!!
    Tempted to pay extra just to hear them clap in doggy but again I love busting my load on her tits.
    Tough decision
    I don’t think she does full service. But I could be wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I finally decided to have a punt with Yuki. The photos of her tits were just too tempting. It was one of those decisions that was made with the wrong head; I was in one of those punt or die moods so perhaps wasnt thinking clearly. But that’s half the fun of this game…

Anyway, I had clarified with Yuki that she showers between clients - she said she lives nearby so ducks home between. So with that sorted I headed up to the address. No major issues here, a little bit rough, but nothing major.

On entering and seeing Yuki in all her glory I was disappointed. She is by no means a looker. I must have looked apprehensive because she asked if I wanted to continue with the booked (that’s good service IMO), but with the mantra of nothing ventured nothing gained, I persevered.

I had requested no oil because of the lack of shower, but as I lay there face down I felt a shower of baby powder start raining down. That stuff is harder to get off than oil and EXTREMELY hard to explain to a partner or wife… so I quickly explained no talc but Yuki now seemed at a loss as to how to proceed… she obviously has a routine to maximise the benefits of those tits.

Massage continued and it was fine. Nothing special. She would occasionally have these weird moments of extreme enthusiasm where she would grope my ass, Or playfully bite me. Very strange. I was holding back laughter at this point because the punt was such a shocker.

Anyway, turn over and I ask for the CBJ finish which was, again, fine.

WIR? No chance. Nice enough lady, but if you’re used to MAC or CBD Style then give it a miss.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ha ha, she showers between clients my arse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥) Billysmith69's Avatar
    Yea her whole routine is to oil you and her tits up and give you a great body slide and tit fuck

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Probably the closest you’ll get to a nuru massage

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Billysmith69 View Post
    Yea her whole routine is to oil you and her tits up and give you a great body slide and tit fuck
    Or a CBJ sometimes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ColesBag View Post
    Or a CBJ sometimes.
    Has any 1 got Bbbj & Cim from her? If yes how much thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [QUOTE=woodcock;3155527]Has any 1 got Bbbj & Cim from her? If yes how much thanks[/QUOTE

Sorry I was wrong. Post deleted.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Those are good prices in CBD.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234