Thread: Whats your limits

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Whats your limits

Ok we are not talking about the possibility of bedding Angeline Jolie one day ...........but what is a) the most you would pay for a "regular" fuck?
    and b) what is the most you have paid?

My answers = a) at a stretch 300 and b) 250.

Remember the days of 50 massage 50 finish in Bris in the 80's. And you got DFK, GFE, fingers in pussy, sometime FS and even on 3 occasions invites back to her place but they were my blonde hair, blue eyed, fit body days.
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Depends on the situation, in a shop $250 to $300 but if its private and most of the time is spent on FS then $500

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Ok we are not talking about the possibility of bedding Angeline Jolie one day ...........but what is a) the most you would pay for a "regular" fuck?
    and b) what is the most you have paid?

My answers = a) at a stretch 300 and b) 250.

Remember the days of 50 massage 50 finish in Bris in the 80's. And you got DFK, GFE, fingers in pussy, sometime FS and even on 3 occasions invites back to her place but they were my blonde hair, blue eyed, fit body days.
    4FoW2
    Seriously dude
    The 80s arent coming back anytime soon.
    I dont care if they washed your car, painted your house, gave you a steak dinner and groomed your dog.
    Fuck the past.

By the way $100 in 1989 = surprise surprise $251 in 2023
    $100 in 1980 = $500 these days

Open your wallet and reflect the times.

As for Angelina Jolie, fantasting over a 49 washed up actress, please.
    Brigitte Bardot is still alive. Shes only 90 now if you are interested

I have and did pay $350 for a rarity.
    I would pay more if the situation warranted.

Enjoy taking your money to the grave you miserable sod or spend thousands on trips to sydney and asia to save $20 a punt

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bed Wrecker View Post
    Seriously dude
    The 80s arent coming back anytime soon.
    I dont care if they washed your car, painted your house, gave you a steak dinner and groomed your dog.
    Fuck the past.

By the way $100 in 1989 = surprise surprise $251 in 2023
    $100 in 1980 = $500 these days

Open your wallet and reflect the times.

As for Angelina Jolie, fantasting over a 49 washed up actress, please.
    Brigitte Bardot is still alive. Shes only 90 now if you are interested

I have and did pay $350 for a rarity.
    I would pay more if the situation warranted.

Enjoy taking your money to the grave you miserable sod or spend thousands on trips to sydney and asia to save $20 a punt
    And further to that, I couldn't even tell you what prices were back then, because in the 80s/90s and 00s I didn't need to pay to get laid....

I've written it before...if you're lamenting inflation, maybe analyse properly what causes it, and then bark up the right tree.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I paid $300 recently, but it was well worth it. Very enthusiastic and very wet. I dont get that very often (never)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It comes down to experiences too. I am from Western Sydney and I would when single have 2 punts a week as it was so cheap. One would be an hour with 2 shots for 130-150 and that would be BBBJ standard and the extra cost might be a CIM girl or an anal girl or a BB girl. The other punt would be a BBBJ to completion with a nice massage for 30 mins.
    Coming here to QWLD well that just does not happen.
    Most I have spent on a punt was here in 2020 but it was a Seeking Arrangement girl. It was 400 for about 4 or so hours and everything and I mean everything was included.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    post deleted by creator

Junior Member(有D料到) Sirlunchalot's Avatar
    I regularly pay $150 for BBBJ as an extra with a massage appointment. $300/hr for Full Service with BBBJ. $70/hr for Massage. I agree with the above post Brisbane is expensive when compared to Sydney but it is what it is. I would love the $5 charge for using your Card at Massage Parlours to disappear. But it appears firmly entrenched here.

The most I have paid for full service was $400/hr. Everything was offered during the appointment. The lady was very good.

If it is a bait and switch I always walk no matter the discount offered. Similarly, I don't always take up extras if offered at Massage Parlours.

I accept others may be better at negotiating than I am and think me gullible or stupid.

I agree that given the current economic conditions you might get price reductions if you are a good negotiator.

Anyway just my two cents.

To the original poster - this is a good topic.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    post deleted by creator
    I did manage to read your illuminating post before you changed it.
    I am sorry i didn”t realise how awesome your life was and how pathetic mine was.
    Changes everything.

Sorry for illustrating that according to inflation data we are paying the same or maybe even getting better value now.
    As i didnt have to or need to start punting until the last 5 years, I was unaware that those who chose or had to pay for it decades ago get nostalgic.

I love you 4fow2 and wish i could be you, but lusting secretly after you will have to suffice for now.
    Toodles

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bed Wrecker View Post
    I did manage to read your illuminating post before you changed it.
    I am sorry i didn”t realise how awesome your life was and how pathetic mine was.
    Changes everything.

Sorry for illustrating that according to inflation data we are paying the same or maybe even getting better value now.
    As i didnt have to or need to start punting until the last 5 years, I was unaware that those who chose or had to pay for it decades ago get nostalgic.

I love you 4fow2 and wish i could be you, but lusting secretly after you will have to suffice for now.
    Toodles
    immature, not worth the time
    4FoW2

Senior Member(無間使者)
    One thing we did learn is that Bed Wrecker and VFlowers are the same person. Not that anyone really cares.

BTW in response to ladyboys - some in Brisbane want to charge 400/500 sometimes more - new one on E & B wants $800 for an hour.

I will agree with some that you need to pay the market value but blatant rip offs like this should be treated with distain.
    Remember whether it is ladyboys or straight girls they will try it on first, as when you haggle never accept the first price.
    The real fault in our system here is we pay before not after the deed like OS.

Just my opinion
    Prof

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post
    One thing we did learn is that Bed Wrecker and VFlowers are the same person. Not that anyone really cares.

Just my opinion
    Prof
    LOL....you mean like 4FoW2 and The Professor are the same person? Even if you didn't sometimes get your profiles and signatures mixed up, the fact that you put one under each post is already quite the give-away.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Professor View Post

Just my opinion
    Prof
    Lol. Because we both can write a coherent sentence?
    Guess that does stick out around here

Me and Mr Flowers have diametrically opposed viewpoints on the whole LGBTEIEIO thing. Vaccinations.
    Sure theres more. But he argues with intelligence. Sometimes.
    Id rather that the knuckle dragger, mums basement types and entitled old farts who otherwise frequent this forum

Keep fighting the good fight Prof.