Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Saigon Sex

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by suka03 View Post
    Thank you for the review mememe.
    How do we get simcard for internet access when arriving to VN? Where is the friendly hotel/airbnb to invite girls come over? How do we pick up girls or detect WL on streets? how should we communicate as foreigner or if im asian? Do you think using wechat is good to look for nearby? sorry for the lot of questions as i’m planning to visit VN for a week. thanks
    I'm not sure you are ready for overseas travel. some of these questions are pretty basic. have you done ANY research at all?

do you have an airline ticket? what time of year. which city(s) will you visit?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by CumShot View Post
    I'm not sure you are ready for overseas travel. some of these questions are pretty basic. have you done ANY research at all?

do you have an airline ticket? what time of year. which city(s) will you visit?
    I watched it but mainly street video shots. Haven’t got info how to pick up on nearby apps Or how pick up ok streets. May i know the price range for FS?

I will go next month late august for my first time and wanted to be prepared.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by suka03 View Post
    Thank you for the review mememe.
    How do we get simcard for internet access when arriving to VN? Where is the friendly hotel/airbnb to invite girls come over? How do we pick up girls or detect WL on streets? how should we communicate as foreigner or if im asian? Do you think using wechat is good to look for nearby? sorry for the lot of questions as i’m planning to visit VN for a week. thanks
    How do we get simcard for internet access when arriving to VN?
    when you walk out of customs at the airport there are about 10 booths selling SIM cards - price should be around $20 for 1 month of data and calls - make sure they test it to make sure it works in your phone before you pay

Where is the friendly hotel/airbnb to invite girls come over?
    AIRbnb is on Air BNB - otherwise choose a 3 star hotel - if they try and stop you a quick $5 tip will fix the issues
    Stick to safer areas in District One

Do you think using wechat is good to look for nearby?
    As per original message - wechat is good but always do a video call first to make sure the pics are accurate - if they refuse move on
    Last time I was there I had 45 requests for connection form working girls within 1 week - so plenty of action available

My advise is to pick one or 2 girls and see them once - if you click see them a second time etc
    they are always a bit cold the first time as they dont know you and can be a bit shy - take some duty free chocolates etc to give them a gift and always have cold water or soft drinks in your fridge to help get them relaxed before doing the deed. ( a lot of VN girls dont drink so alcohol isnt always accepted )

Go to the Circle K ( 7/11) shop and buy some supplies so you can offer them a drink or snack
    Take the time to get to know them - if you book 2 hours you have time for a drink and snack first - then give them a gift of chocolate before you get on the bed - this gets them relaxed and they will perform better for you

If you are happy afterwards send them a message and tell them that they are beautiful and how good they felt and how much you like their ... eyes/ mouth/ face whatever - but dont talk about the sex as they will be shy and not respond

Once you find 1 or 2 good ones see them a second time - maybe even invite them for a drink or coffee outside - then they dont feel as transactional and you will get a much better experience

I have some working girls who dont even charge me anymore as they just like having a coffee then some hot sex during the day when they are not busy

unlike Thailand and Philippines - VN girls are more reserved and dont talk about sex openly - but they are fun/fuck hard and love sex

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by memememe View Post
    How do we get simcard for internet access when arriving to VN?
    when you walk out of customs at the airport there are about 10 booths selling SIM cards - price should be around $20 for 1 month of data and calls - make sure they test it to make sure it works in your phone before you pay

Where is the friendly hotel/airbnb to invite girls come over?
    AIRbnb is on Air BNB - otherwise choose a 3 star hotel - if they try and stop you a quick $5 tip will fix the issues
    Stick to safer areas in District One

Do you think using wechat is good to look for nearby?
    As per original message - wechat is good but always do a video call first to make sure the pics are accurate - if they refuse move on
    Last time I was there I had 45 requests for connection form working girls within 1 week - so plenty of action available

My advise is to pick one or 2 girls and see them once - if you click see them a second time etc
    they are always a bit cold the first time as they dont know you and can be a bit shy - take some duty free chocolates etc to give them a gift and always have cold water or soft drinks in your fridge to help get them relaxed before doing the deed. ( a lot of VN girls dont drink so alcohol isnt always accepted )

Go to the Circle K ( 7/11) shop and buy some supplies so you can offer them a drink or snack
    Take the time to get to know them - if you book 2 hours you have time for a drink and snack first - then give them a gift of chocolate before you get on the bed - this gets them relaxed and they will perform better for you

If you are happy afterwards send them a message and tell them that they are beautiful and how good they felt and how much you like their ... eyes/ mouth/ face whatever - but dont talk about the sex as they will be shy and not respond

Once you find 1 or 2 good ones see them a second time - maybe even invite them for a drink or coffee outside - then they dont feel as transactional and you will get a much better experience

I have some working girls who dont even charge me anymore as they just like having a coffee then some hot sex during the day when they are not busy

unlike Thailand and Philippines - VN girls are more reserved and dont talk about sex openly - but they are fun/fuck hard and love sex
    thank you mememe for the great helpful info. I think i will skip VN they have pretty girls there but little action can do with a hit n miss. I think i’ll go thailand safer and cheaper punt FL.

Junior Member(有D料到) funseeker78's Avatar

Saigon Sex

Gents

Seven days in Sai Gon and this city is no different to other SEA cities that have soul that you simply cannot experience in other countries.

I begin by acknowledging Mememememe for his invaluable tips about punting adventures in Sai Gon. These are useful, just follow it and you wouldn’t regret.

Punts are cheaper than Bangkok but a bit hard to find, not impossible.

So first things first, you need a visa to get in to Vietnam. Takes about four working days to get one and cost about AU$25. I booked my tickets on Jetstar and comfortable flight ending in a Dreamliner. Do not go with Vietjet as it’s A330 from Syd and it’s a smaller aircraft. Return ticket on Jetstar was about $395 return from Syd. When I travelled to Bangkok, air hostess on AirAsia and Thai Airways were real cutties. On Jetstar, milfs who can’t convince fat cats on Qantas would serve you. It was a letdown but offset by cheap airfare.

I have visited Manila, Bangkok and now HCMC this year. HCMC is definitely most conservative, but is a pubtinable destination to service your rod by some of the most prettiest women on the planet for cheap. Pussy is not on your face like Bangkok but easy to find. I used WeChat, and Telegram and had a nice profile photo. Rest is on autopilot. As night falls, my phone was running hot. A good number of working girls but had a few real bangers. Believe it or not, I even banged my Airbnb host and it had special connection because I fucked her in her bed and in her home that I rented. My yesteryear memories played back. Took her for nice vegan restaurant and gave her meat on the bone back at the ranch after nice cocktails at a nearby bar.

So a few tips:

Got to plan your game. I chose everyday girl for a company to restaurants. For A$70, took them out for good food and some drinks. Some girls don’t drink here, but punting a girl who was not drunk was extra kick for me. Off course, they love to talk about sex. They love to speak in English and not someone who looks like a resident of Nimbin in NSW. Less bogan you are, better chances. I wore nice shirts and chinos and proper leather shoes. It worked.

I stayed in District 1, close enough to all the action and centrally located.

Had Aussie chocolates and local soft and alcoholic drinks in the fridge at the AirBnB. That’s all you need.

For budgeting, in total so far:

Flights: $395
    Airbnb accomodation: $185
    Breakfast, lunch, coffee, water, beer and fruits: $25/day max
    Aussie chocolates: $50 in total
    Three working girls: 1,300,000 to 1,500,000 VND each range. All massage girls came for dinner after work and sex
    Four normal girls from WeChat: 700,000 VND each range for food in nice restaurants
    Airbnb host: 900,000 VND on food (mammary queen, slim and plays tennis).

Won’t go into the details of punts. In short, all girls had pussy hair stubble. Apparently, bald pussy is bad luck in Vietnamese and so they don’t shave fully.

Tip:

Get disposable nappy change liners from Syd. If not, you’ll be cleaning up pussy hair from bed after every punt. Get Airbnb with a washing machine. Put a towel on the bed if liner not available and have a couple on standby between punts.

Ask all girls to freshen up and they’ll get the message about hygiene and pong free punt expectations. All my punts were with rubber on and the Viet girls insist unlike Manila where it’s optional.

I was disappointed when I noticed some arrogant behaviours at a few places by Aussie men and on the flight. Things operate differently in SEA and have a different pace and language barriers. Most of them in SEA are poor but they try and make a living and provide best possible service to visitors. We have chosen SEA over Europe as we are seeking value. So being rude in restaurants or shops or to fellow passengers on flights is unnecessary and nothing to gain.

So, in summary, it’s not easy, but not hard either. Use Memememe’s advice and you’ll enjoy. Girls are petite, cute and smoking hot. If not for sex, get to a bar in hotspots and enjoy luscious eye candy.

On food, different to Thailand, but seafood, snails, Pho, Vietnamese coffee with coconut water, condensed milk variants are a must to try. Beef and chicken dishes were good but seafood is cheap, so indulge if you enjoy.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great summary Funseeker - a punter that enjoys the finer things

Also I have actually shaved a few pussys over there if they are not to my liking - I just take out a trimmer and DIY - good for a few laughs and it gives them a hint that they should shave it not platt it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by funseeker78 View Post
    Flights: $395
    Airbnb accomodation: $185
    Breakfast, lunch, coffee, water, beer and fruits: $25/day max
    Aussie chocolates: $50 in total
    Three working girls: 1,300,000 to 1,500,000 VND each range. All massage girls came for dinner after work and sex
    Four normal girls from WeChat: 700,000 VND each range for food in nice restaurants
    Airbnb host: 900,000 VND on food (mammary queen, slim and plays tennis).
    How did you handle the AirBNB host and her seeing the procession of girls to the apartment? Was it towards the end or at the start?

Hi CumShot

The AirBnB host was not living there. There were cameras in the building and I didn’t know if she had access to CCTV. She followed up how my stay was two days into the mongering schedule and asked if everything was okay. During that she suggested a nice Japanese restaurant nearby in District 1. I asked if she would like to join in, she agreed.

When she arrived, she was gorgeous. Beautiful wheat is skin, typical Saigon girl slimness and nice enough cleavage to set my John throbbing. Memememe’s advice came to mind. We went for dinner, got her on sake and she was complaining she can ride her scooter back home because she’s drunk and that she was not watchful of that while drinking.

I said come over, I have some Australian wine (bought it from a wine boutique shop in District 1). She had a few glasses, chocolates and I offered light neck massage and then it was game on.

There was washing machine and adequate spare linen. I washed by dirty deeds laundry in the morning and always had clean sheets. I am not sure if she suspected about girls procession. But she saw remnants of WFH setup when she visited.

I left a good review on Airbnb. We have become friends now and talk about stuff every few days.

She is not a working girl and a typical naturally pretty Saigon girl.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by funseeker78 View Post
    Hi CumShot

The AirBnB host was not living there. There were cameras in the building and I didn’t know if she had access to CCTV. She followed up how my stay was two days into the mongering schedule and asked if everything was okay. During that she suggested a nice Japanese restaurant nearby in District 1. I asked if she would like to join in, she agreed.

When she arrived, she was gorgeous. Beautiful wheat is skin, typical Saigon girl slimness and nice enough cleavage to set my John throbbing. Memememe’s advice came to mind. We went for dinner, got her on sake and she was complaining she can ride her scooter back home because she’s drunk and that she was not watchful of that while drinking.

I said come over, I have some Australian wine (bought it from a wine boutique shop in District 1). She had a few glasses, chocolates and I offered light neck massage and then it was game on.

There was washing machine and adequate spare linen. I washed by dirty deeds laundry in the morning and always had clean sheets. I am not sure if she suspected about girls procession. But she saw remnants of WFH setup when she visited.

I left a good review on Airbnb. We have become friends now and talk about stuff every few days.

She is not a working girl and a typical naturally pretty Saigon girl.
    Sounds like a decent trip & respect for calling the place Saigon

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks for the detailed reply Funseeker. I’m planning an overseas extended stay. Currently considering Vn or Ph. Appreciate your tips on Saigon.

CumShot - no problem.

I have visited Manila, HCMC and Bangkok in the last 12 months.

Manila is better and easier for punting compared to Saigon and most speak English which is a bonus. But Saigon is good for coffee, food and places to see if you are looking for some cultural and culinary experiences as well.

For ease of punting: 1: Bangkok, 2: Manila, 3: HCMC
    Cuteness of girls: 1: HCMC, 2: Bangkok, 3: Manila
    Cultural experiences and places of interest: 1: Bangkok, 2: HCMC, 3: Manila
    Food: 1. Bangkok, 2: HCMC, 3: Manila

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12