I knew J Waka was leaving soon so I immediately made a second booking with her yesterday before she left.

I arrived and handled the payment with no issues as always and had a nice chat with reception while I waited for Waka to be ready.

She still remembers me from her previous session, so we kissed and said our hellos. While we were undressing, we had a chat about her plans after leaving Sydney. She will be heading back to Japan then to the US, which I commented she was kinda like Ms Worldwide ahahaha.

So that we didn't dawdle anymore and that I was so horny, I guided us to the shower where she gave me an intense body slide and a great blowjob. Full of eye contact as before with great tongue action. Though I had to guide her to use her free hand to rub my balls for the extra stimulation.

After another intense tits and body rub on my back and front we left the shower and she helped dry me up with a towel. Totally expected of the japanese soapland level of service.

On the bed she started on top of me and gave me an intense cat bath, which usually doesn't do much for me but for some reason it just works with her. Maybe it's because of all the eye contact. She slowly moved down to my cock and started her nice intense blowjob again and before I notice, half the session had already passed. I motioned for her to come ride me and give a pussyslide, which was intense (but nowhere near Rebecca or Jessie level). In no time I came heaps onto my stomach and she laughed at how much I came. In my mind I was thinking this will do and I won't be coming again, which is normal for me nowadays. So we rested and chatted about her stay and about her friend who is coming to Sydney when she leaves.

Before you know it the bell is already ringing and I was ready to get up from the bed to wash up, but instead Waka was SURPRISED and shocked she didn't get to try to make me come twice. I said it was okay, no need to rush, instead she REALLY wanted me to come twice this time around, which I appreciated. The bell already RANG and she still wanted to blow me and give me an intense pussy slide. She rode me for nearly 10 mins even after bell ring and she actually helped me come twice, which I REALLY APPRECIATED. She really wanted to leave a great impression before leaving!!

She will be back later in the year, and she suggested I do a double with her and another friend if possible next time ahahah!

If people miss J Waka this time, should totally see her when she comes back!!